2008 - Mika @ Guvernment Kool Haus in Toronto, Ontario, 29 Jan REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

Oh I would love to see you and Summer again (still sad you couldn't come to Toronto!), but the London trip is all I can manage right now. Hopefully the timing of his next tour will be better and we can all do some road trips, especially to cities with small venues.

so u going to the london gigs? on feb?? i wish i could :(

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Veros' back!!! :yay:

she is going to sleep...its like 3am there...

she will write her review tomorrow after work :):thumb_yello:

from what she says.... mika is the best.... the band are the best....

everyone are the best and she had so much fun!

surprising??? NO! ;)

she is going to sleep...its like 3am there...

she will write her review tomorrow after work :):thumb_yello:

from what she says.... mika is the best.... the band are the best....

everyone are the best and she had so much fun!

surprising??? NO! ;)

Ahh man I have to wait even longer? :tears:

I guess I can wait....

all I know is she is so lucky!!

wow! great pictures everyone!

well...here is my review.

We left my school at about 11 AM to drive an hour to Loblaws to meet my friends moms boyfriend. Once we got there, my friend and I decided we needed to eat some food. By this time it was about 11:45. After we were finished eating our food we left to walk to the Kool Haus. To my suprise there were a few people lined up already. I didn't really care too much cause I actually proved my friend wrong. I told here there were some hardcore Mika fans out there. By the way, thanks to EVERYONE I met (SORRY! I'm awful at remembering names) you made my first Mika concert so much better for me, you were ALL so kind. Anyways we finallly got in 7 hours later! The opening band Creature came on first (I'm definately seeing them on March 6th!) and they were awesome. And then came Mika. I can't even describe how I felt during the show. I LOVE how much he connects with the crowd. I swear we made eye contact a million times. I loved everything about this show. The only downer was when the sound got screwed up during Love Today, but at least everyone in the crowd still sang it. The finale of the show was AMAZING. I seriously can't go to anyother show now cause all I will be doing is comparing it to Mika. I'm going to be posting some of my pictures tomorrow(they're not the best), my ankle is throbing in pain right now so im heading to bed.

Thanks for the report :thumb_yello::punk:

Fro anyone who's interested, here's the full video of SITM with the hiccup and after comment :lmao:

AHHHHH IT'S SO GOOD!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

I think this should be perscribed viewing for every MFC member. Seriously, even if you watched the other video of this, you should watch this one... it's got the whole thing from before the hiccup, and it's REALLY close and high quality! Thanks for this!!

I think this should be perscribed viewing for every MFC member. Seriously, even if you watched the other video of this, you should watch this one... it's got the whole thing from before the hiccup, and it's REALLY close and high quality! Thanks for this!!

amazing! :thumb_yello:

It worked in reverse too...it was as if no one else was on stage except Mika because of the way the catwalk separated him from the rest of the stage, especially from our vantage point. The only time I noticed any of the other band members was during Missionary Man, Holy Johnny and when Mikey came out onto the catwalk for his solo while Mika was stripping down for Love Today.

I think you were just drinking him right in Christine:naughty::naughty:

Wish I'd been there too:wink2:

Wow! I've been away all day and just catching up with all the threads now. I love the story of the day in pics Suzy, I love everyone's reports and enthusiasm, I even love the conjecture! Waiting with bated breath now for Vero's report and am excited at the new round of Lollipop girls as Mika has just called for more on his MySpace...

bump!

Fro anyone who's interested, here's the full video of SITM with the hiccup and after comment :lmao:

Firstly, Wooo, great reviews and pics everyone! (I did have everything MQ'ed but then I realised I was just saying the same thing to everyone anyway :naughty: )

Weeee! I LOVEEE it!

Some of the photos posted from the show are a bit deceiving because the stage appeared very smoky and the lighting in the venue sucked.

Yeah, so I admit I thought it, but then I figured it was weird lighting and such. Especially because (excuse my naiivity if this is stupid) but how do you only reduce your amount of ... hair? :blink:

Without further babbling from me:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HUZ5K1E8

PS if anyone has the full thing of Stuck in the middle, hick up included could you please upload it to a place where i can download it? please please?

Ahhh! I can't wait! *is still downloading*

You can save the Youtube quality version of it using:

http://vixy.net/

Here's the video if you didn't see:

... and am excited at the new round of Lollipop girls as Mika has just called for more on his MySpace...

Yay, I saw that too! I am so excited, hope its all MFC again :naughty:! Gah - it's giving me such false hope of him coming here and then doing the same thing :crybaby: