2008 - Mika @ Guvernment Kool Haus in Toronto, Ontario, 29 Jan REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

Hi Gang, sorry for the delay in getting the rest of the day's photo journal posted. I can't neglect the priorities in my life of course. Just to prepare you, I will not be posting too many pics of Mika performing because the camera we used was not at the optimum setting for all the stage lights and movement (so these might be saved for babspanky's photo album later :naughty:)- and I must say, we have seen the amazing pics of him already from some very good photographers here! Mine just don't compare! So if you're okay seeing a lot of MFCers (like some of you have already mentioned-thanks!) then you might enjoy the rest of this.

Special thanks to closetmikafan who should actually take all the credit for all the "thanks" regarding my posts, because he was the "MFC photographer" between us. :wub2:

Andy continues his filming in the venue.

IMG_0583.jpg

Fine and Kind Wiz Wands waved by sariflor, Christine and I (mine not glowing at the time of the shot)

IMG_0586.jpg

I quite enjoyed the support act. This was Creature.

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read on the NY venue's website that it has a "20–3,998 capacity"... but I suppose it's going to be toward the larger number.... :roftl:

Hmmm... I never saw that page before -- I think they must have just added it :wink2: All the other articles I saw about the venue before said 3000

capacity... not that another 1000 is going to make a huge difference

at this point. After all, we'll be up front no matter what! :naughty:

OK. I'll stop hijacking the thread and let Suzy continue with her

awesome pictorial essay! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Hi Gang, sorry for the delay in getting the rest of the day's photo journal posted. I can't neglect the priorities in my life of course. Just to prepare you, I will not be posting too many pics of Mika performing because the camera we used was not at the optimum setting for all the stage lights and movement (so these might be saved for babspanky's photo album later :naughty:)- and I must say, we have seen the amazing pics of him already from some very good photographers here! Mine just don't compare! So if you're okay seeing a lot of MFCers (like some of you have already mentioned-thanks!) then you might enjoy the rest of this.

Special thanks to closetmikafan who should actually take all the credit for all the "thanks" regarding my posts, because he was the "MFC photographer" between us. :wub2:

Andy continues his filming in the venue.

IMG_0583.jpg

Fine and Kind Wiz Wands waved by sariflor, Christine and I (mine not glowing at the time of the shot)

IMG_0586.jpg

I quite enjoyed the support act. This was Creature.

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

*Now understands the obsession over andy...*

*drools*

With the exception of sariflor, Becks, and the girls from Montreal, these are Toronto fans for you - a sea of Mika fans.

IMG_0603.jpg

Ha ha - we are CRAZY, ENTHUSIASTIC MIKA FANS here!

IMG_0651.jpg

Ok. I'll give you one that turned out alright. (If I may remind you, not like the previous, incredible Mika shots at the beginning of this thread)

IMG_0654.jpg

Doesnt do it for you?

he's cute ! not that bad... wouldn't drool, though...

No. I don't understand why everyone raves about him.

He just feeds on the popularity of Mika, everyone waves and screams to his camera because they think Mika will see it, and he just loves it.

He may be a really nice guy if you know him, maybe. But I bet no one would give him a second glance if he didn't have a camera and hang round with Mika.

He just feeds on the popularity of Mika, everyone waves and screams to his camera because they think Mika will see it, and he just loves it.

He may be a really nice guy if you know him, maybe. But I bet no one would give him a second glance if he didn't have a camera and hang round with Mika.

About time you had a rant today....was getting withdrawal symptoms

i think people genuinely think he's cute. judging from the pix ive seen, if i saw him walking down the street id probably stare for a few seconds :roftl: at least for me, it's not about the camera and/or Mika. i mean sure if he films me and mika sees it then thats bloody fantastic, but i don't think he's attractive BECAUSE of that.

but hey ho, i just got here, dont wanna start a fight xD tea party anyone?

oh, that for sure ! but he's got a cuty face... though he looks like he's 17 :bleh:

After the gig.

Sadly no Mika meet-and-greet, although he was considerate to address the large crowd waiting for him with about 4 minutes of random chit chat just before he got into his van.

We still managed to have Luke and Mikey chat with us since we gave them some gifts. Luke was a sweetie from Hammersmith and had promised Christine and I a small favour, so we showed him our appreciation with the red & grey scarf he is wearing. It reads "Toronto" on one side. Closetmikafan found it and bought it for us to give him. And it was Mikey Choi's BIRTHDAY! So we got him a little something too (Christine or sariflor have a better shot of the present and I'll let them show it to you :naughty: )

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpgIMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

Oh what a night! The End.

Back row -from left to right: Becks (red hat), Sunshine931 (blue hat), cassiopee (lavendar hat), Christine.

Front row - Posterofagirl, Suzy, closetmikafan, sariflor.

IMG_06632.jpg

so the same can be said for the band, bab?

i sincerely appreciate luke, i love his music, but i very rarely leave messages on his myspace, cause i feel i could do that only to be 'in touch'' with mika's environment.

i liked andy anyway, as i said, it's a fine and kind gift of the wizard to us.

and he was lovely to talk to. just that!

After the gig.

Sadly no Mika meet-and-greet, although he was considerate to address the large crowd waiting for him with about 4 minutes of random chit chat just before he got into his van.

We still managed to have Luke and Mikey chat with us since we gave them some gifts. Luke was a sweetie from Hammersmith and had promised Christine and I a small favour, so we showed him our appreciation with the red & grey scarf he is wearing. It reads "Toronto" on one side. Closetmikafan found it and bought it for us to give him. And it was Mikey Choi's BIRTHDAY! So we got him a little something too (Christine or sariflor have a better shot of the present and I'll let them show it to you :naughty: )

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpgIMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

Oh what a night! The End.

Back row -from left to right: Becky (red hat), Sunshine931 (blue hat), cassiopee (lavendar hat), Christine.

Front row - Posterofagirl, Suzy, closetmikafan, sariflor.

IMG_06632.jpg

Lovely Suzy, I like this last one best, nice to put faces to the names of the people I haven't seen before!