Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if they'll have this comp for the London gigs? Not that I'd enter, I wouldn't be able to fit in a lollipop girl dress :sad: lol

Me too :blink:

You would enter and fit the costume if you keep a diet and loose some weight :naughty: !!

Go Sivan, go all you other LG wannabes, I hope it is a MFCer who gets the job!!

And Vero knows all the moves, she can teach you on msn...:wink2:

or better SKYPE! lol vero and i do video chats... its the best!

i better go to sleep now... good luck everyone!!! *hugs*

COME ON! Good luck for all the LG wannabes!!!

(why don´t they ask for big girls? :blink:)

MY FEELINGS EXACTLY!!!

NOW THAT THE "REAL" BIG GIRLS AREN'T GONNA BE DOING IT ANYMORE....WHY SHOULD IT JUST BE LOLLIPOPS THAT GET CHOSEN....I DO HOPE HE IS NOT BEING BIASED ABOUT BIG WOMEN-LOL! ONLY WANTING THE SKINNIES TO ENTER.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE A LOLLIPOP GIRLIE IN LONDON BUT MY BOOBS ARE FAR TOO BIG FOR THOSE TINY FROCKS!! THAT'S WHY MY MOMMY MADE MY OWN FOR ME!!! LOL!

YES I THINK THE COMPS ARE HIS "LATEST THING" TO GET THE MASSES EXCITED SO HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE FOR ALL THESE GIGS.

GO SIVAN AND THE REST OF THE SKINNYS WHO WANNA BE CHOSEN!!

SORRY MY CAPS LOCK IS WELL AND SURELY LOCKED!!

ME AT NEWCASTLE AS LOLLIPOP GIRL! LOL!

xxxSPM_A0238.jpg

I wanna do it but by the concert I'll still be two weeks away from being 18... do you think they'd let me?

Yes. One of the previous girls was under 18.

There is no bias against big girls but don't look for them to be picking fans. I heard that they are only working with professional dancers because the dancing is more involved than the lollipop girls.

If you are young and can fit in the dress, send them an email with a photo NOW.

This is not a competition to see who can submit the best entry. They are just looking for girls who can fill the role and will choose the first ones they can find that they think are suitable.

Yes. One of the previous girls was under 18.

There is no bias against big girls but don't look for them to be picking fans. I heard that they are only working with professional dancers because the dancing is more involved than the lollipop girls.

If you are young and can fit in the dress, send them an email with a photo NOW.

This is not a competition to see who can submit the best entry. They are just looking for girls who can fill the role and will choose the first ones they can find that they think are suitable.

Dear oh dear one was being facetious with the Big Girl remark.ie...the whole meaning behind the song!!!! :thumb_yello:

Sometimes you guys take everything written so seriously....it was not meant to offend just lighten the afternoon slightly!! :blush-anim-cl:

xx

i SOOOOO hope! i sent an email.... :punk:

and im listening to LOLLIPOP now... LOL! im allready freaking out... dont know why i do it to myself :roftl:

Good luck, Sivan!!! :punk:

I think anyone going to the shows from here should get their pics in sharpish, keep the MFC flag flying.

Go for it!

Go for it, girls! :wink2:

Dear oh dear one was being facetious with the Big Girl remark.ie...the whole meaning behind the song!!!! :thumb_yello:

Sometimes you guys take everything written so seriously....it was not meant to offend just lighten the afternoon slightly!! :blush-anim-cl:

xx

No one is taking offense. I've just heard about half a dozen people ask this week if they might be looking for big girls at some point and from what I've heard they're not.

I don't know what to do. It seems like a wonderful opportunity and I feel like there would be a fair chance that I would get chosen because of my build....but I really can't imagine not getting to see the concert. That's my whole point for going....to see Mika perform. :-S

I wanna do it but by the concert I'll still be two weeks away from being 18... do you think they'd let me?

haha , i'm 16 years old and from Sweden but I sure applyed ; D . Just do it everyone, once every 40th year a miracle happens to every human. What do you have to loose ?