Do you think Mika would rather have a familly instead of his career?

mika- I love you

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What?:shocked: As long as he's happy. But he doesn't have a chance...RiRi is dating Josh...Kylie is back to Oliver. So that leaves.....Perez and the fangirls/boys on the MFC. Poor baby:tears:

There is of course always the celibacy/monastic option:mf_rosetinted:

I expect that looks quite appealing, given the other options:mf_rosetinted:

First up, I have to say... although I certainly wouldn't turn him down if he wanted a go with me (:naughty:), I don't think I'd pursue Mika... besides the fact I'm way too shy to do that, I don't think I'd like having to share him with all those crazy fan girls and boys.. :naughty:

Oh memories... when I was 12 years old I was going to marry either Chachi, Kirk Cameron, or the Karati Kid. When I was 14 years old I was going to marry Bon Jovi, and when I was 17 years old I was going to marry Harry Connick Jr. I remember when New Kids on the Block became popular (ouch, it hurts to admit this) I watched every single second of every tv interview I could find, and I taped it and watched it again and again. (There was no YouTube at the time, thank god, or I don't know what would have happened!)

I think that because we have SO much access to today's stars online we end up having an exaggerated sense of knowing them intimately, and we feel closer to them than we should. It's important to remember that even though you feel very close to him, it is only one way.

My dear, you seem like a very sweet girl and I am sure that Mika - and anyone - would like you very much. But he meets a million people who all want to be with him, so I'm sure it would be very difficult for him to really get to know a fan in that way. He's probably very very careful about who he becomes friends with now.

I'm a little bit worried about you, that you are so obsessed. I mean, it's pretty common - and normal - for a teenaged girl to feel that way. There's nothing wrong with loving a famous person and even having fantasies about having a life with them. But it becomes a little worrisome when you start to truly believe that it is going to happen.... that means you are putting your own real life on hold and focussing only on this dream. You're missing out on what is right in front of you... you never know - there may be a boy in your class that has a crush on you and you might not even notice because you are only thinking about Mika.

You are right, Mika has a lot of wonderful qualities, and I think it would be great if you find someone who has a similar personality. But please try to remember your real life too. I'm sure you have a lot of great qualities yourself... for now, just keep focusing on your own interests, education, hobbies and friends, and I'm sure you will find an equally amazing person one day.

Good luck to you!

Awwww... that's practically me at 14... except I was desperately in love with Isaac Hanson at that age... and wanted him to marry me (Geez, if he left his wife I'd still have him :mf_lustslow:)...

Anyways, I just wanted to say I agree... But honestly Mika, I Love You, if you really think you could get anywhere with Mika, I say go for it... I honestly don't think it'll happen, but go for it anyways...

I thought I was going to run off to Australia with Rick Springfield at 14, but I think real boys start to take the place of pop stars when you get another few years older.

If the real boys don't pan out you can go back to popstars when you reach your 30s like I did.

Awwww... that's adorable Christine!

could happen when you're in your 20's too :fisch:...

Unless someone knows a 24 year old, attractive, funny and kind man who loves science fiction who would like to move to Aussie land???

Well, it was worth a try...

Okay, I have to say something about this. When I was 14, I had fantasies about meeting the lead singer of Survivor. Yes, I'm aging myself here. I was going to meet him, become good friends with him and know him for the rest of my life. Seems far-fetched, huh?

In 1988, when I turned 18, Survivor did a NYE bash in Memphis, TN and I finally got to meet him. I said, "Mr. Jamison, I love your Music. Can I have your autograph?" Later that night, I was interviewed on television. Mr. Jamison happened to be taping it that night.

One year later, I went to another show of his. While at the show, someone came up to me and said, "OMG, you are Charlotte. Jimi would love to see you. Come back stage with me." I about fell over.

Well, I get backstage and Jimi comes up to me, gives me a big hug and says, "I have you on film." Well, the rest is History. I have been friends with him for 20 years and he actually just Texted me. So, your fantasies can come true. Although, I can honestly say that you have to be prepared for the "REAL" person. Because he is not the "fantasy." He is real. We have "REAL" fights. LMAO!! And, we truely care for each other...hmm..another text from him. LMAO! He must know I'm talking about him. brb-- need to text back.

I love him to death now! But, he would have been very dissapointing if I didn't see him as a real person.

So, if you can see them as real people, they will appreiciate it and love you for it.

C

That is such a cool story... wish something like that would happen for me... meh..

If he wants to have a baby with Rihanna and never come back with a new album, why not?:mf_rosetinted:

I'd have no prob with that... imagine how gorgeous the babies would be???

What? As long as he's happy. But he doesn't have a chance...RiRi is dating Josh...Kylie is back to Oliver. So that leaves.....Perez and the fangirls/boys on the MFC. Poor baby:tears:

Well, Technically Kylie isn't back with Olivier... she said she wasn't...

See what you learn when you read the Sydney newspaper???

But, if Kylie was silly enough to go back to him, I say...

PICK ME MIKA!!! :naughty:

...not that poor@baby

lance bass (who is not dating anyone since he left his boyfriend for a big crush he has on....haha)

plus just because ri is dating someone does it mean she cant have any paper cup?

ps: there is the same theme going on in the mika press part , energy music award thread...

Lance Bass? Seriously...POOOR BABY:blink:

Well, call me naive, but I just don't think that being famous automatically means you dive into the bed with every other celebrity. Or do they in your standards?

Hey! Has anyone seen the new thread where 'Mika says "I need a Date" Apparantly, Mika can't get anyone to go out with him and he hasn't got a date for Valentines day

Anyone want to do the decent thing????

Oh, that poor boy really needs to have some confidence in himself! Let's win him a couple of Brits.

http://www.brits.co.uk

Well, he'll have about 1500 dates in Seattle. LOL!! I'm sure everyone there would be happy to be his date after the show. LOL

Hey! Has anyone seen the new thread where 'Mika says "I need a Date" Apparantly, Mika can't get anyone to go out with him and he hasn't got a date for Valentines day

Oh, that poor boy really needs to have some confidence in himself! Let's win him a couple of Brits.

It's a really old thread

It's a really old thread

Yes, I realised later that the thread was from last year. Don't know how it got bumped up! I thought it was strange, because I couldn't imagine that Mika can't get a date at all, if he wants one. After all, he is drop-dead-gorgeous!!