Do you think Mika would rather have a familly instead of his career?

mika- I love you

Well, if you have the Mika, Live in cartoon motion DVD you will see on the pictures on the little cover a picture of a tree carved "I love no more" is this like a little saying or is it true? I want Mika to be very very very very very very... (u get the idea) happy, ive never loved like this before and to think that I have a CHANCE with the most caring loving Mika, I think he will make a great daddy 1 day, but I hope his career isn't stopping him from having a life behind his career, I know, I know I'm soppy and I bet your thinking "I want Mika to love me and to have a familly together" I love Mika and I really would love to spend the rest of my life protecting him and being there for him always, but I just feel sick to know that I might not have a chance with him to know that theres about 3 thousand odd more people that love him too, sometimes I even cry that he dosen't know that I love him. For God's sake, he's famous! HOW the heck will I have a chance with the most lovely-est, caring, sweet young man Mika??? But I just can't face it anymore I love him! And I'm even wanting to stay single unil I meet him, I feel like Ive known him for years, I just want to be with him, thats all I want, if I had 1 wish I would wish to be with him, forever and ever. I can't help it, but everything reminds me off Mika, on the weather forcast it said "In London..." I immediatly thought of him, another time it was science and the scientist mensioned the "Mika" stone and my ears pricked up like a dog's, but thats just a couple theres millions more but I'll just be boring u to death. So Mika, if your reading this I love you so much, and even if I'm not going to be the lucky girl in your life, please be happy and don't let your career stop you from thinking ahead of it, I love you, and even if you don't love me it will make no difference because I'll always be here for you and my heart is always locked for you and you will always have the key.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you have the Mika, Live in cartoon motion DVD you will see on the pictures on the little cover a picture of a tree carved "I love no more" is this like a little saying or is it true? I want Mika to be very very very very very very... (u get the idea) happy, ive never loved like this before and to think that I have a CHANCE with the most caring loving Mika, I think he will make a great daddy 1 day, but I hope his career isn't stopping him from having a life behind his career, I know, I know I'm soppy and I bet your thinking "I want Mika to love me and to have a familly together" I love Mika and I really would love to spend the rest of my life protecting him and being there for him always, but I just feel sick to know that I might not have a chance with him to know that theres about 3 thousand odd more people that love him too, sometimes I even cry that he dosen't know that I love him. For God's sake, he's famous! HOW the heck will I have a chance with the most lovely-est, caring, sweet young man Mika??? But I just can't face it anymore I love him! And I'm even wanting to stay single unil I meet him, I feel like Ive known him for years, I just want to be with him, thats all I want, if I had 1 wish I would wish to be with him, forever and ever. I can't help it, but everything reminds me off Mika, on the weather forcast it said "In London..." I immediatly thought of him, another time it was science and the scientist mensioned the "Mika" stone and my ears pricked up like a dog's, but thats just a couple theres millions more but I'll just be boring u to death. So Mika, if your reading this I love you so much, and even if I'm not going to be the lucky girl in your life, please be happy and don't let your career stop you from thinking ahead of it, I love you, and even if you don't love me it will make no difference because I'll always be here for you and my heart is always locked for you and you will always have the key.

It's really honest. I hopeYOU will actually be happy someday. Love is an illusion, the only thing that matters is creation, no matter if you call it art or not...the olny thing that can save you...or keep you alive, mika is young...if i was him i would live my life one hundred percent and i wouldnt care about not having a personal life because he has LIFE. Love is just a concept.End of the story

ps: on the other hand if you really feel like this person was made for you dont just sit and wait, do something!

I feel the same way bout Mika. I have understanding troubles and Dyslexia and evryone around me dont understand me but when i listen to mika i just feel that for the first tim in my life i have someone who understands me. If i eva get to meat him i wud be very protective of him. He always nos wot wud cheer me up when evryone else around me just mak me feel that they want me deprest.

I feel that mika is just lik me but a man if you get my drift.

I fink he wud mak a ex dad. He is very close to his own family.

Has this helpd u?

Well Mika is still young and there will be plenty of time for him to have a family of his own in the future.:thumb_yello:

Right now his career is important to him for obvious reasons and I think it’s a great thing that we are so many who loves him :wub2: and try our best to support him in his raising carrier!:wink2:

if i was him i would live my life one hundred percent and i wouldnt care about not having a personal life because he has LIFE. Love is just a concept.End of the story

ps: on the other hand if you really feel like this person was made for you dont just sit and wait, do something!

you're amazing :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Dont all girls here feel the same? I know I do..

Hello Everybody!! I know you don't know me and maybe I mustn't say you this but...I agree that Mika is awesome, Mika is the best artist in 21st century and..he is very cute, and he is the perfect husband. But...he is a man like any other men in this world...in spite of he is the greatest... I want a husband like him :wink2: but...Mika neither knows that I exist. So, I prefer to find my own Mika!

Mika is only 24. I know a lot of young men these days, are fathers by the time they are out of their teens, but Mika is wiser than that. There is plenty of time for him to have a family. He could be in his thirties when that happens and he'd still have time, and when he IS ready for children, he'll be a great Daddy, because he will have waited until the time is right.

Look, I have to say, it worries me when young girls put their lives on hold, because they want to meet a popstar they have come to love, but don't really know. In my day, it was Elvis Presley, or John Lennon or Paul McCartney. Of course, those stars eventually found someone to marry, but it meant that millions more girls were heartbroken. :mf_rosetinted:

It's not good to be that obsessed with a pop star. Yes, you could be the one he chooses, but it's more likely you will not be. Make sure you live your life. Enjoy Mika and his music, but leave room in your life for friends, and go out on dates with boys who are available.

I have a wonderful, ordinary husband. If Mika walked in my house, he'd get a cup of tea and a hot meal I'd care for him like a mother would, but I wouldn't cheat on my husband with Mika, because, with my husband, I have my life and our memories. You can have the same thing. So please, keep your options open :thumb_yello:

Awwww....... ditto!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Mika is only 24. I know a lot of young men these days, are fathers by the time they are out of their teens, but Mika is wiser than that. There is plenty of time for him to have a family. He could be in his thirties when that happens and he'd still have time, and when he IS ready for children, he'll be a great Daddy, because he will have waited until the time is right.

Look, I have to say, it worries me when young girls put their lives on hold, because they want to meet a popstar they have come to love, but don't really know. In my day, it was Elvis Presley, or John Lennon or Paul McCartney. Of course, those stars eventually found someone to marry, but it meant that millions more girls were heartbroken. :mf_rosetinted:

It's not good to be that obsessed with a pop star. Yes, you could be the one he chooses, but it's more likely you will not be. Make sure you live your life. Enjoy Mika and his music, but leave room in your life for friends, and go out on dates with boys who are available.

I have a wonderful, ordinary husband. If Mika walked in my house, he'd get a cup of tea and a hot meal I'd care for him like a mother would, but I wouldn't cheat on my husband with Mika, because, with my husband, I have my life and our memories. You can have the same thing. So please, keep your options open :thumb_yello:

too rite. Its like when mum was young it was Cliff Richard that she loved and she still does. She has brought me up with him and i love him also. It dont mean that mum would go with him because she loves dad.

It's really honest. I hopeYOU will actually be happy someday. Love is an illusion, the only thing that matters is creation, no matter if you call it art or not...the olny thing that can save you...or keep you alive, mika is young...if i was him i would live my life one hundred percent and i wouldnt care about not having a personal life because he has LIFE. Love is just a concept.End of the story

OMG!! Brilliant, this could make the pages of the greatest inspirational stories around!

that's such a great way to put it :thumb_yello:

i've read this twice cos i think it's just so sweet, and very true! lol

i really see where you're comign from! i'm sure most of us here have felt the same way before.. but i think you should try to let go of these thoughts.. of course there's a chance that you'll see mika and that you'll fall in love.. but it's a very very small one.. after all he is a normal guy.. he makes music for a living.. and just because you feel that you have a lot in common with him, or can relate to his music or experiences, doesn't necesarily mean that your characters are compatible.. just try not to get too involved i thsi because it could be very disappointing and it's not very good for you..

and remember that the less you expect something the more likely it becomes for it to happen.. no expectations, no disappointments:)

i don't think that love is JUST a concept.. love is just a mixture of feelings which are not forced upon us by fate.. we just chose to interpret them in a certain way.. but i think love emerges from intimate (not just sexually) relationships and experiences.. and i dont think that any of us here can say they love Mika because none of us actually know him (no matter how many videos or dvds we've watched), although we may claim we do..

but yes we can say that we love what we see of Mika's character.. which i do.. it should be enough to have his music in our lives but we don't have to him personally too (it's a bit greedy to think that we should)..

I think Mika would be mad to settle down now and have a family, he has worked so hard to get this far and he deserves much more. I think he would just like to carry on as he is at the moment and enjoy his life and maybe settle down when he has achieved a bit more.

I think at the height that he's at right now, he's focused on that aspect of his life. His career. Not to say that it couldn't change in a blink of an eye or at his own leisure.. I mean he's young and things can happen when you least expect them, but between touring right now, and he's said he's wanting to work on a second record, so i think he's wrapped up a bit.

Oh memories... when I was 12 years old I was going to marry either Chachi, Kirk Cameron, or the Karati Kid. When I was 14 years old I was going to marry Bon Jovi, and when I was 17 years old I was going to marry Harry Connick Jr. I remember when New Kids on the Block became popular (ouch, it hurts to admit this) I watched every single second of every tv interview I could find, and I taped it and watched it again and again. (There was no YouTube at the time, thank god, or I don't know what would have happened!)

I think that because we have SO much access to today's stars online we end up having an exaggerated sense of knowing them intimately, and we feel closer to them than we should. It's important to remember that even though you feel very close to him, it is only one way.

My dear, you seem like a very sweet girl and I am sure that Mika - and anyone - would like you very much. But he meets a million people who all want to be with him, so I'm sure it would be very difficult for him to really get to know a fan in that way. He's probably very very careful about who he becomes friends with now.

I'm a little bit worried about you, that you are so obsessed. I mean, it's pretty common - and normal - for a teenaged girl to feel that way. There's nothing wrong with loving a famous person and even having fantasies about having a life with them. But it becomes a little worrisome when you start to truly believe that it is going to happen.... that means you are putting your own real life on hold and focussing only on this dream. You're missing out on what is right in front of you... you never know - there may be a boy in your class that has a crush on you and you might not even notice because you are only thinking about Mika.

You are right, Mika has a lot of wonderful qualities, and I think it would be great if you find someone who has a similar personality. But please try to remember your real life too. I'm sure you have a lot of great qualities yourself... for now, just keep focusing on your own interests, education, hobbies and friends, and I'm sure you will find an equally amazing person one day.

Good luck to you!

well Mika said somewhere I've read that, though he's open to be in love soon and he'd like to marry one day, he considers himself too much young to have kids now...

but yes...He'd be amazing with kids! He's very nice with his little cousins as far as I know. And I think he has no nephew or niece at the moment, but I think that as an uncle he could be very sweet and cute!

your dream, is really moving...but real life has amazing things as well...you don't know how many! and how important are them to learn more about yourself and life itself! So, don't live just in the clouds. Look around you...and good luck!!

well Mika said somewhere I've read that, though he's open to be in love soon and he'd like to marry one day, he considers himself too much young to have kids now...

but yes...He'd be amazing with kids! He's very nice with his little cousins as far as I know. And I think he has no nephew or niece at the moment, but I think that as an uncle he could be very sweet and cute!

your dream, is really moving...but real life has amazing things as well...you don't know how many! and how important are them to learn more about yourself and life itself! So, don't live just in the clouds. Look around you...and good luck!!

I saw an interview with him on C4 on the TBA in Manchester, where he said would like to have a relationship at some point, obviously he is way to busy right now and considering his has worked his backside off to get this far, he's not going to slow down now.

He also said something about maybe having kids, but he's not ready yet, again he's got other things he wants to do first(WORLD DOMINATION!LOL!).

I do think he'd make a great dad someday, he does get on great with his really young fans. It strikes me that he'd be a cool uncle, a little bit like how my nieces keep telling me what a cool aunt I am, don't know what the heck gives them that idea, I think they're nuts! Ha ha.

But seriously, you shouldn't pin all your hopes on Mika sweeping you off your feet. He is gracious to his fans, and knows how to keep them happy, but I shouldn't take from that, that he'll pluck you from the crowd and run away with you. He's pretty much not likely to do that. Yes, he is really nice when he talks to fans, but that doesn't mean he wants to get any closer to them, sometimes when someone says something like how much they love him, he'll just smile politely, but swiftly move on.

I think he is still a little insecure about peoples adoration of him. He said in the Live magazine interview recently, and I quote " I am very suspicious of people. I was always told I was ugly. I still think I am ugly. I know I've got an odd face and you can't tell me otherwise"

So when people he doesn't know from Adam, start screaming "I love you Mika", he's not going to really take it seriously, he'll be flattered, but not about to say it back to you.

As he said in the same interview,"I surround myself with my familly and my oldest friends. I don't let new people in." That's not saying someone won't catch his eye down the line, just don't hold your breath. Live your life for you and no one else.

He's also said, he doesn't like change. I often think, as the previous poster said, he's still quite insecure. He isn't the type to suddenly notice a fan, and think, "she's for me, I must get with her," because he's not impulsive at all. Only an impulsive, and probably quite shallow pop star, would do such a thing. I think Mika is a person who would have to know someone really well, before he trusts them enough to start any kind of relationship. So, I don't think it will be a fan, who he meets a few times, for a few minutes, at his concerts. For one thing, after his concerts I'd imagine, the only thing he wants to go to bed for, is a good sleep. He's probably really tired after jumping around on the stage, and we all know how much his concerts take out of him.

When he's ready for a relationship, I think he will probably choose someone who has been his friend for a while, so all young fans should make certain they have a life, and relationships, that are not Mika. I'm sure he would be the first person to say that his fans should keep their adoration of him, in perspective.

I'm sure he would be the first person to say that his fans should keep their adoration of him, in perspective.

I couldn't agree more. It's one thing to be a fan, but entirely another ball game to be obsessed - as I think the original poster may be. When I was younger, there were loads of celebrities that I would love to have run off with... obviously didn't happen, but it didn't do me any harm to think they might. I think I was able to distinguish between fantasy and reality which was the key. I'm happily in a relationship and have been for 8 years, but it doesn't stop me dribbling over Johnny Depp or my partner fancying Christina Ricci - it's just natural! It's when these things interfere with "normal life" that it gets out of hand. Yeah, it's nice to have these fantasies, but you mustn't pin all your hopes on them... as they are just fantasies.