Marc Jacobs Mika bag

Haley & Megan Meyer

LOL!! He's still around - but not for too much longer if I keep talking to him about Mika :lmao:

The bag craving was short lived. I got my precious Gaucho and a few others and that has satisfied me....although I wouldn't say no to more (if I were rich!!) I blame a friend I worked with for starting the cravings, she has so many designer bags....She's so beautiful and stylish :wub2:

Ahhh!! For once in my life it would be nice to be called beautiful and stylish however I just can't see it happening anytime soon. All I am known for is my Mika obession, even my friends think I have totally lost it, I can't even imagine what my family must think! :insane:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't find it:(

Marc Jacobs website:

http://www.marcjacobs.com/

Go to the link which says: Marc Jacobs Collections

Then go to the link which says: Bags

Finally go to the link which says: Spring Exclusives and the purse named Mika is the first one.

Hope this works.

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

• 4 weeks later...
how do you know for sure?

let me find it....

The Moment spoke with the rising British pop star Mika on the eve of his performance at the NRJ music awards in Cannes, France, where the bouncy, mop-headed singer had plenty of reasons to celebrate. To name a few: he’s about to kick off a short North American tour, Marc Jacobs named a bag from his spring collection “Mika,” and the 24 year old, Lebanese-born singer recently received his first Grammy nomination, for Best Dance Recording. To hear what the excitement is all about for yourself, check him out February 2nd when he plays at the Terminal 5 in New York. The last time we checked, tickets were sold out. Maybe Marc has a stash of tickets…

He's obviously a fan haha

let me find it....

The Moment spoke with the rising British pop star Mika on the eve of his performance at the NRJ music awards in Cannes, France, where the bouncy, mop-headed singer had plenty of reasons to celebrate. To name a few: he’s about to kick off a short North American tour, Marc Jacobs named a bag from his spring collection “Mika,” and the 24 year old, Lebanese-born singer recently received his first Grammy nomination, for Best Dance Recording. To hear what the excitement is all about for yourself, check him out February 2nd when he plays at the Terminal 5 in New York. The last time we checked, tickets were sold out. Maybe Marc has a stash of tickets…

He's obviously a fan haha

that's cool.. thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I love them especially the first one...you can se all the colors on the site of marc jacobs if you like, it's impossible for MJ to do something ugly and his fragrances are totally amazing

In my opinion, he really succeeded:wink2: :naughty:

But his fragrances are great:mf_rosetinted:

*soothes everyone's displeasure with free bottles of Daisy*

:wink2: