MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Hey Everybody!:biggrin2:

I've been off and on a lot lately because of some hard stuff I'm dealing with - but my thoughts have always been with all you guys and of course hoping for all the great things the MFC has been striving for - the MFC becoming the official fan site - all his tours (WITHOUT CANCELLATIONS, if I may be so bold as to use the "C"-word!) and now the much anticipated and hoped for, much hyped North American Tour, of which I am going to the last show - in Vancouver on February 15th!!!!! A DREAM COME TRUE!!!! I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY that here I am about to see the MAIN MAN LIVE IN MY OWN CITY just a bit over a year after I was first turned onto his amazing music!!!! I think Perez introduced him on his column with Grace Kelly sometime in December 2006 or January 2007..... In any case, at that moment I was officially certifiable.....:insane:

This last year has truly been quite the adventure - not only reveling in some phenomenally amazing music but definitely having the pleasure of being acquainted with some of the nicest, most talented, creative and caring people in the world! Any friend of Mika is a friend of mine!!! How much we have gained by following Mika's music!!!! And the perks just keep on growin'! We are now Mika's Official Fan Site - really - anything is possible! All this has become a journey of sorts - we may not know where we ultimately end up, but the voyage itself is crucial....

I so look forward to all the wonder and excitement that is Mika, his music and MFC, and also with sharing it with as many as you guys as possible in the future!!!! Mika has already proven himself a force to be reckoned with....... with people like us supporting him there's no doubt he could be elevated to other stratospheres!. Really. The sky's the limit.:thumb_yello:

xoxo

cj

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Everybody!:biggrin2:

I've been off and on a lot lately because of some hard stuff I'm dealing with - but my thoughts have always been with all you guys and of course hoping for all the great things the MFC has been striving for - the MFC becoming the official fan site - all his tours (WITHOUT CANCELLATIONS, if I may be so bold as to use the "C"-word!) and now the much anticipated and hoped for, much hyped North American Tour, of which I am going to the last show - in Vancouver on February 15th!!!!! A DREAM COME TRUE!!!! I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY that here I am about to see the MAIN MAN LIVE IN MY OWN CITY just a bit over a year after I was first turned onto his amazing music!!!! I think Perez introduced him on his column with Grace Kelly sometime in December 2006 or January 2007..... In any case, at that moment I was officially certifiable.....:insane:

This last year has truly been quite the adventure - not only reveling in some phenomenally amazing music but definitely having the pleasure of being acquainted with some of the nicest, most talented, creative and caring people in the world! Any friend of Mika is a friend of mine!!! How much we have gained by following Mika's music!!!! And the perks just keep on growin'! We are now Mika's Official Fan Site - really - anything is possible! All this has become a journey of sorts - we may not know where we ultimately end up, but the voyage itself is crucial....

I so look forward to all the wonder and excitement that is Mika, his music and MFC, and also with sharing it with as many as you guys as possible in the future!!!! Mika has already proven himself a force to be reckoned with....... with people like us supporting him there's no doubt he could be elevated to other stratospheres!. Really. The sky's the limit.:thumb_yello:

xoxo

cj

Lovely post - hope things lighten up for you, and you can get on

here more often. Enjoy the show when your time comes :thumb_yello:

Lovely post - hope things lighten up for you, and you can get on

here more often. Enjoy the show when your time comes :thumb_yello:

Thanks! Oh.... so excited... Elanorelle, her BF, my niece, Stormy Weather and Elanorelle's piano teacher are going... and me, of course... Seattle and Vancouver are the last 2 stops..... and I've already heard he's sick.... arrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Needless to day, we've all been praying a lot....:wink2:

Thanks! Oh.... so excited... Elanorelle, her BF, my niece, Stormy Weather and Elanorelle's piano teacher are going... and me, of course... Seattle and Vancouver are the last 2 stops..... and I've already heard he's sick.... arrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Needless to day, we've all been praying a lot....:wink2:

He just had two nights off before tonights gig - he will have

got plenty rest (I hope). I am seeing him on 26th Feb in Brixton :thumb_yello:

He just had two nights off before tonights gig - he will have

got plenty rest (I hope). I am seeing him on 26th Feb in Brixton :thumb_yello:

Ah yes, the "make-up" gigs from Dec. 3rd and 4th. I remember that well. Those were the last 2 gigs from that tour! Haha. "Why We Are Paranoid"!!! Well, you make sure you have a blast!!! It shouldn't be too hard. And of course before that you will hear us raving about Vancouver. It's only 10 days away!!!!!!!! Ahhhh, Life is good!!! hehehe!:naughty:

ah Joan! you are the ticket to my heart!

LOVE EVERY WONDERFUL WORD OF YOURS TODAY!

AND MY PIANO TEACHER IS SO EXCITED THAT SHE SAYS SHE HAS TO GO ..its a spiritual journey for her as well as me. In fact we spent and hour and a half praying to God or whoever to make this happen to let the world see this wonderful messenger. We cried at the end of our session. We prayed for his health , his spirit , his message...My teacher knows that she has to go to this concert because its part of a healing journey for her and me and a step in some evolution of human kind. That is how powerful this is for the both of us.

:wub2: :wub2:

Ok .. so to make it official

Jerry (Mikas manager) spoke to some MFCers regarding making the MFC Mikas official fanclub

We can confirm that this is in fact true , from Deano posted tonight :

Hi guys.

I have been speaking to Jerry and the team at Mika's management, and the rumors are TRUE.

MFC should soon be the official fan site for Mika

However, there are a few things to sort out first, and hopefully myself and Jerry will have them completed within the next two weeks.

Until then, stay tuned, and I will post any updated info. It will be a big step for MFC, and the benefits for you all should be amazing.

Dean & the admin team.

For me this has been months and months of hard work .. a huge thanks to WENDI for the petiton that made Mika realise what huge support he has here , a huge hug to the MFCers for making the MFC what it is :thumb_yello:

this is fantastic...... I only joined last week but guys, seriously, you're all doing a fab job.....I'm seriously addicted to this forum... Obsessed!! Thanks for all the hard work, and I'm so excited that this is going to be the official fanclub. :groupwave: