MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

let's turn this thread into a "actually deano is a cutie" thread... cause he IS !! :naughty::bleh:

Certainly is:roftl: I have been trying to act my age and resist saying that but...what the heck...why start now!!:naughty:

You're old? Gosh that's a surprise. (And no, i'm not being sarcastic. I just hadn't pictured you as old.)

How do you feel about that bab?

(She doesn't venture anywhere near the Oldlings, chick)

Yay!!! MFC is the Official Fan Club!!!! How brilliant is that!! Sorry for the delay in responding btw - been busy past few weeks!

Just wanted to say how chuffed i am. Well Done Wendi! :punk::thumb_yello: x

Deano and Fred doing a lot of behind the scenes work to

try and get it all sewn up in the next week!! Then we will

find out the perks attached - and they are to be great!!!! :yay:

Haven't said anything much before now - well mainly cos' I wasn't here to sign Wendi petition - damn me being preocupied most of last year.

But a big thank you to Wendi, Freddie and Deano for all your hard work. For everyone else making this place what it is - has such a good community spirit here. Never known anywhere like it before.

It's gonna be worth the wait for us all, strange that I already feel like it's us and we - I've only been here a short time.

We're gonna be the bestest Fanclub ever.....

Haven't said anything much before now - well mainly cos' I wasn't here to sign Wendi petition - damn me being preocupied most of last year.

But a big thank you to Wendi, Freddie and Deano for all your hard work. For everyone else making this place what it is - has such a good community spirit here. Never known anywhere like it before.

It's gonna be worth the wait for us all, strange that I already feel like it's us and we - I've only been here a short time.

We're gonna be the bestest Fanclub ever.....

Thanks Laurel - I hope the fanclub will go from strength to strength!! :thumb_yello: