MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you get in your McFlurrys in other countries? We get cadbury's dairy milk and crunchie and smarties and stuff.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Can you believe I've never had one??

yup, and there was also a few months of waiting after wendi got the book to mika lol...so really we've been waiting for... 5 months??? i dunno:roftl:

I can't agree- those months don't count, as giving the petition to Mika was a unilateral thing, decided by some MFC'ers, and neither him nor Jerry had an obligation or made a commitment to respond to it whithin a specific timeframe:wink2: .

You are probably to young to get bitter :wink2:

Keep your chin up!

Whereas I, on the other hand, am good and old and can be as bitter as I like? :wink2:

:roftl: :roftl:

Can you believe I've never had one??

Only .99p (I think)

As some learned at the Big Chill etc., one is never too young to get canceled on. :newyear:

Or too old! :yay: Those poor, poor children :tears:

So I guess I aint missed anything by being at work all day n half the night then :naughty:

and how come there are over 100 GUESTS online tonight:blink: we don't normally get THAT many guests do we (nosey beggars pfft).

So I guess I aint missed anything by being at work all day n half the night then :naughty:

and how come there are over 100 GUESTS online tonight:blink: we don't normally get THAT many guests do we (nosey beggars pfft).

We do usually have that many guests. And some of them are most likely bots.

i noticed that! strange. Last time i looked it was something like 30 members and over 100 guests. craz:mf_rosetinted:

and about the mcflurrys, yeah, they're delicious, but i haven't had one in a while, i don't normally go to fast food, let alone mickyd's. I really only make a note to go around st.patricks day (OMG I MISSED IT THIS YEAR!!! how obnoxious....) ugh, anyways, i go around st.pattys day and get a shamrock shake. i dunno what's so appealing about a green mint milk shake, but hey, i like it. haha

*yesssss, fills up more space*

DELIVER US FROM HANGOVERS! lol

that's actually mika's wall/prayer, right?

"thy will be drunk (i will be drunk) in home as in the brits"

what about the grammy's prayer btw?

tell me about it:cheers:

Why am I not as excited a everyone else here is?

I'm not that excited either. Neither is Zoots, mandilambi, and apparently Scut Monkey?

This thread has had too many ups and downs, I'm bored and frustrated with waiting (patience was a game i never liked too much lol) and i know it takes a lot of hard work but bliiiiimey. When the news comes, it'll come. I'm just sitting in neutral now.

Gosh, and I'm supposed to be the happy one!