The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

Oh god, i can't wait, the only thing is.....i'm six months pregnant at the time, i hope the baby likes mika :wink2:

Kinda late in responding but i'll be 8 months pregnant and planning on going!

(not sure if i'll make it but i hope i'll feel fit enough to do so).

Mayby we're allowed to bring a chair :naughty:...

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi janena, have we ever met here?

this is ABSOLUTELY fantastic, pregnant women at a mika's gig! :thumb_yello:

we were missing those!!!

i hope you can make it, both of you! yr babies will be mikaddicted when they're born!:naughty:

good day oldlings...back to work now!

I am not sure if i posted in the oldlings topic before (if so, not often) but am 31 so i quess thats old enough LOL...

I was just thinking mika needs some more BIG (belly) girls on stage, mayby he will invite us on stage ;) (a seat would be nice Mika!).

Seriously, i hope to be able to go, i wont be at the front though...the middle or back of the crowd is fine with me at that time.

During my previous pregnancies i felt fine up until 8,5 months or so....

Good evening ladies :D

Missed Kath - but sent her a pic of Mika from my phone -

so hopefully she will have sweet dreams!!!

:wub2: Sure did! Thanks Wendi!!!!

Hello my Mika mates

I trust everyone is ok?

I'm just finished my studies for today so i deserve some MIKA time and chat with my fellow olderlings

Going away to Troon tomorrow with my folks and Ben, for a couple of nights, ( Lewis and Neil can have some boy time at home) Ben wants to do The Robert Burns Heritage trail!

Not far from Kath i think , Hi Kath if you are there :thumb_yello:

Vicky!!!!!!!!!!!!! Youcould have told me earlier...or maybe you were keeping it a secret!!!:naughty: I will text you .

Morning everyone........well, actually it is afternoon now, just.

Just been buying chickets for Arras..........I still have serious doubts about Mika being there............but they are selling tickets with his name on so I shall live in hope. Should be a good night anyway..........she says......knowing full well that she will throw a major tantrum if Mika isn't there :naughty: I have yet to tell Dave about this little extention to my France trip............I will pick my moment carefully.:naughty:

Hope everyone is ok. Hi Janena (sorry just guessing at spelling!) Eight and a half months pregnant at a Mika gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Silver if you are still around...........and Robi of course although I don't think she is still here

Vicky!!!!!!!!!!!!! Youcould have told me earlier...or maybe you were keeping it a secret!!!:naughty: I will text you .

Just been buying chickets for Arras..........I still have serious doubts about Mika being there............but they are selling tickets with his name on so I shall live in hope. Should be a good night anyway..........she says......knowing full well that she will throw a major tantrum if Mika isn't there :naughty: I have yet to tell Dave about this little extention to my France trip............I will pick my moment carefully.:naughty:

Hope everyone is ok. Hi Janena (sorry just guessing at spelling!) Eight and a half months pregnant at a Mika gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Silver if you are still around...........and Robi of course although I don't think she is still here

Hi Kath - just popping in and out today because I really am supposed to be working from home so have to log in to work site. ( I know where I'd rather be ...)

Welcome to the Oldlings - the very fertile Oldlings!!!!! :naughty:

Vicky!!!!!!!!!!!!! Youcould have told me earlier...or maybe you were keeping it a secret!!! I will text you .

Just been buying chickets for Arras..........I still have serious doubts about Mika being there............but they are selling tickets with his name on so I shall live in hope. Should be a good night anyway..........she says......knowing full well that she will throw a major tantrum if Mika isn't there I have yet to tell Dave about this little extention to my France trip............I will pick my moment carefully.:naughty:

ANOTHER MIKA GIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

You are our favourite nutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Welcome to the Oldlings - the very fertile Oldlings!!!!! :naughty:

ANOTHER MIKA GIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

You are our favourite nutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

It was Robi's fault she signed me up without even asking me..and she isn't even going!!!:shocked:

Hi Wendi btw!

OK...........must go............been booking my flights and hotels for France...and talking to Bab..........all booked now so all I have to do now is tell the hubby!

See you all tonight I hope xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was Robi's fault she signed me up without even asking me..and she isn't even going!!!:shocked:

Hi Wendi btw!

OK...........must go............been booking my flights and hotels for France...and talking to Bab..........all booked now so all I have to do now is tell the hubby!

Yeh yeh!!! I believe you :sneaky2:

Hope Dave lets you on tonight after you tell him!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

See you later :wub2: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Was just nosing around in the posts bit - there

are 4100 people in this fanclub who have NEVER

posted at all!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

Wendi - so why do you think that is? I know I just wasn't sure what to do at first, I'm new to the whole forum/messageboard thing - and it took me a while to find the FAQ stuff. Or maybe they're just overwhelmed by the sheer size of some of the threads.

Hiya Oldlings! Are we having a good old Friday night tonight? Haven't had one for ages :blush-anim-cl: and I feel better today so I might be in for it. :wink2:

One piece of good news is that I just pre-ordered my tickets for Mika in Amsterdam! There's a link on Mikasounds and it's with Ticketservice itself which is a very reliable company, so I suppose it's safe.

The other piece of good news is in my 'status box' on MySpace. :wink2:

Was just nosing around in the posts bit - there

are 4100 people in this fanclub who have NEVER

posted at all!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

Can you imagine how many of them are just lurkers - and possibly related to Mika in one way or another? :naughty:

Aw, that is the tough part of the story? Good luck, see you tonight Kath!

Janena, you're a brave girl! 'Hoogzwanger' and planning to go to a gig... BTW I noticed you live in Overijssel too! :thumb_yello:

Good morning, Oldlings! I feel as though I never left though -- I was here until 2 a.m. in the Seattle thread and then back online at 7 a.m. :yikes: I don't need to get a life, but I do need to get the life I have under control! :naughty:

Hiya Oldlings! Are we having a good old Friday night tonight? Haven't had one for ages and I feel better today so I might be in for it.

One piece of good news is that I just pre-ordered my tickets for Mika in Amsterdam! There's a link on Mikasounds and it's with Ticketservice itself which is a very reliable company, so I suppose it's safe.

The other piece of good news is in my 'status box' on MySpace.

:yay: for good news, Blue! New apartment? sounds fab! :)

And more Mika tickets? I'm jealous -- don't think he'll be stateside

until the new album is out... Even if he does a festival, I don't think

I will... never has been my thing. :(

Hey ho fellow Oldlings!

Isn't a lovely day today: :wink2:

Oh, you! Quit gloating -- you know we're all dead jealous of you! :wink2:

dcdeb

Good morning, Oldlings! I feel as though I never left though -- I was here until 2 a.m. in the Seattle thread and then back online at 7 a.m. :yikes: I don't need to get a life, but I do need to get the life I have under control! :naughty:

:yay: for good news, Blue! New apartment? sounds fab! :)

And more Mika tickets? I'm jealous -- don't think he'll be stateside

until the new album is out... Even if he does a festival, I don't think

I will... never has been my thing. :(

Oh, you! Quit gloating -- you know we're all dead jealous of you! :wink2:

dcdeb

Who me?

I just woke up in a good mood this morning thats's all.:roftl:

Hi Deb, early bird!

Well actually we're quite lucky in Holland. I am glad Mika is coming to my country this summer, especially because it's a proper open air concert like the one at Somerset House, not a general festival like Lowlands.

I can perfectly live with the idea of seeing him only once or twice this summer. Guess summertime will be busy for me anyway this year and I need my money for a lot of other things so I am totally fine with the situation. Oh well. Still looking forward to the new album though! :wink2:

Hi Deb, early bird!

Well actually we're quite lucky in Holland. I am glad Mika is coming to my country this summer, especially because it's a proper open air concert like the one at Somerset House, not a general festival like Lowlands.

I can perfectly live with the idea of seeing him only once or twice this summer. Guess summertime will be busy for me anyway this year and I need my money for a lot of other things so I am totally fine with the situation. Oh well. Still looking forward to the new album though! :wink2:

I'm hoping to get a ticket for that myself, see if my friend can book it for me, and I can pay him back on Monday.

Andy and Rosie are sitting on a tree... :naughty:

*ducks away*

Hi Rose! Feeling happy today? :wink2:

If he could see me in my work clothes, I don't think he would find me very cute at the moment.:naughty:

Yes Blue, very happy.

I'm hoping to get a ticket for that myself, see if my friend can book it for me, and I can pay him back on Monday.

Great! Looking forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!

I'll warn the Artis staff in advance - leave the penguin alone, she's the cameraman's pet! :thumb_yello:

Great! Looking forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!

I'll warn the Artis staff in advance - leave the penguin alone, she's the cameraman's pet! :thumb_yello:

I will be asking Mika about whether he still wants the dress up thing at these shows. If he 's not that bothered about it, then I might leave it, but if he encourages it then I'll bring it.

Good Morning, Oldlings!

Wow, the idea of pregnant oldlings on special chairs- why not on the stage?-- brings a whole new dimension to 'Big Girl' ...I love it!

I think I know why some people don't post- the whole time difference thing.

Noone else is around when they are!

Or they do post, & everyone else is asleep & noone responds, so they give it up.

Today is bright & sunny in Chicago, if only 13 degrees when I left this morning! days like that fool you into thinking its a lot warmer.