REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ House of Blues in Chicago: 05-02-2008

Niki27

Lucy...yeah, I do! It's very sincere....you can tell when he is actually amused, which is something nice about him. He really laughed when I explained how that Diet Coke on his gift wasn't a hand flipping him off... it was great to get to see that side of him in person!

AWWWWW!!!

SO DO YOU REMEMBER HIS SMELL????:wub2: :wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Nono.... his smile is so cute in that photo! Don't give me any of that Apple Pose (as much as I love that too!)....I want a genuine smile from him.... :)

hahah that would've been funny if he did the apple pose and you were like "Um excuse me.....don't do that :glasses2:"

:lmao:

LOL Nono! Yeah, I can see myself doing that...

"Errr...not with me, buster. Save that for someone else!!!!"

;)

Lucy...I didn't really notice him smelling particularly nice...I don't think he had even had time to shower (though I could be wrong). I did notice he felt quite firm (my hand was on his back).

LOL Nono! Yeah, I can see myself doing that...

"Errr...not with me, buster. Save that for someone else!!!!"

;)

Lucy...I didn't really notice him smelling particularly nice...I don't think he had even had time to shower (though I could be wrong). I did notice he felt quite firm (my hand was on his back).

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: Sorry to ask but the few times I have been close to him and he is talking to another fan I kind of sneak my nose and try to smell him.

Don't tell anyone............................................................................

wait I just did. :naughty: :naughty:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: Sorry to ask but the few times I have been close to him and he is talking to another fan I kind of sneak my nose and try to smell him.

Don't tell anyone............................................................................

wait I just did. :naughty: :naughty:

hahaha i would do the same thing

As promised...

MY VIDEOS!!!!

Edited with correct link! http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0443BE98C12FE45F

Enjoy them, guys! Sorry that some of them are all shaky and stuff. Can't blame a guy for not standing still during a concert like that. Plus, the floor at the HOB is always so bouncy during concerts (and last night was no exception!).

The cell phone pics from the show came out real well too! I should have thrown you my camera. lol

Amanda, I totally have you on video skipping out onto stage. I tried to focus in on you (at least I thought it was you... turns out it was), but everyone was jumping around.

I also have half a dozen or so pictures from the end with everyone on stage that I didn't put on facebook. In case some of you were up there, I can upload them. There's one with a girl giving Mika a big hug around his waist.

lol actually I tried to pay attention to that this time around, Lucy...cos people always say he smells nice. But I didn't notice him smelling very scenty this time! ;)

What I remember about his smell is like fresh lemon and sugar. :naughty: :naughty: