REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ House of Blues in Chicago: 05-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, what the crap?

since when did my religon matter, freak!?!

you know i'm kidding, right?

i really don't like mitt romney all that much..

I hope nobody thinks we're serious.

wtf, I love Mormons!

I want to have a Mormon party.

I'll invite you and Jon Heder. We can sit around, play "Pin the tail on the Catholic", and drink non-alcoholic, non-caffienated beverages.:thumb_yello:

Wow! What great Lollipop Girls -- and so many of them! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for all the reports and photos -- I'm on my way to youtube now...

Guess we better savor and store up all these

experiences now... we may have a long,

dry spring while Mika's in the studio recording... :naughty:

dcdeb

dude, what the crap?

since when did my religon matter, freak!?!

you know i'm kidding, right?

i really don't like mitt romney all that much..

My friends has a crush on Mitt Romney. Seriously.

She screened a picture of him on a shirt and has the word "Foxy" under it:naughty:

Wow! What great Lollipop Girls -- and so many of them! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for all the reports and photos -- I'm on my way to youtube now...

Guess we better savor and store up all these

experiences now... we may have a long,

dry spring while Mika's in the studio recording... :naughty:

dcdeb

Aaah, but I'll be vair satisfied knowing:

1) New album!

2) New album=new tour.:naughty::wink2:

I hope nobody thinks we're serious.

wtf, I love Mormons!

I want to have a Mormon party.

I'll invite you and Jon Heder. We can sit around, play "Pin the tail on the Catholic", and drink non-alcoholic, non-caffienated beverages.:thumb_yello:

Jon Heder is not invited. :mf_rosetinted:

we can have Apple Beer! :roftl:

My friends has a crush on Mitt Romney. Seriously.

She screened a picture of him on a shirt and has the word "Foxy" under it:naughty:

oh GAG ME!!! :lmfao:

Hilary and Sarie, I love it how we are arguing about our pretend baby shower for Gwen. Only here could that happen!

;)

Oh, and new Mika record sounds GREAT to me...I can't wait for it, personally!

psh, Sarie's being a meanie, and saying i can't go. *pouts*

Emy, Amanda and Amanda have given you all such a good report! Here are just a few things.

We arrived at the House of Blues around 4:15. I went with my husband and our 3 boys. It was the boy's their first concert so they were really excited to be there. We went outside and waited in line until I went into the lobby to wait for Nadja at 5:15 or so. She had said 5:30 but I didn't want to miss her. I met the Meyer Twins in line. They were the first ones outside. I also met some girls from Lagrange that were really nice in line. I saw BonjourMika (Melanie) so I went over to say hi even though she had no idea who I was.

I went inside and waited for Nadja. I called her and found out where Amanda (Mika is my hero) was waiting and talked to her and her parents. I was getting nervous about where Amanda (mandilambi) was so I called her and also saw Emy with her big lollipop walk in. I handed off the phone to Emy's aunt and when it was time for us to go backstage, my phone was still in use so I had to leave it behind. Nadja was really nice and she kept asking all through the night if I had my phone back yet. It was nice of her to be concerned.

We were led backstage past all of Mika's props and instrument cases to a room where the Midway State band members were eating. None of us were hungry but we were offered to help ourselves to the food. We waited there for awhile and had a lot of fun just getting to know each other. Amanda showed up and I was relieved that she made it. We were all taking pictures of each other and we talked about keeping the camera on the door where all the band members kept coming out to get a picture of them but we didn't.

We went up with Nadja to the wardrobe room where Mika's mom and Yasmine were. The Big Girl, Erica, was getting sewn into her costume. We all got our dresses and changed quickly. Erica was a great help getting our wigs on for us and helping us style our wigs. We put makeup on, and Yasmine said several time that if we felt like putting freckles on, please go ahead so we took the hint and dotted freckles on. Mika's silver shoes were in a laundry basket, waiting to be taken to him. There was a wardrobe closet full of Mika's white shirts.

We got our pictures taken and then we went back downstairs. Yes, the guy that walked in to see us was quite surprised. He had to take a double take and he said the whole picture was just so wrong on so many levels. The pink, the little girl look with the big girl together. He really liked it though and was laughing.

We went to sit down where we were before we got dressed. Mika's mom wanted us to sit in chairs because she did not want the costumes to get dirty. We got to see Mika and the band briefly before they went on stage.

Every party has a pooper, that's why we invited you, party pooper! party pooper!

Every party has a pooper, that's why we invited you, Hilary Heiner! Hilary Heiner!

In regards to those two elderly people that were somehow related to the Pennimans, the woman was like "The show was fantastic. I still remeber when Mika was just a little baby i was holding in my arms":wub2: or something very similar to that:wub2:

AWWWWWWWWWW!!! God, I would love to see a baby picture of Mika. Has anyone ever seen one?

Emy, Amanda and Amanda have given you all such a good report! Here are just a few things.

We arrived at the House of Blues around 4:15. I went with my husband and our 3 boys. It was the boy's their first concert so they were really excited to be there. We went outside and waited in line until I went into the lobby to wait for Nadja at 5:15 or so. She had said 5:30 but I didn't want to miss her. I met the Meyer Twins in line. They were the first ones outside. I also met some girls from Lagrange that were really nice in line. I saw BonjourMika (Melanie) so I went over to say hi even though she had no idea who I was.

I went inside and waited for Nadja. I called her and found out where Amanda (Mika is my hero) was waiting and talked to her and her parents. I was getting nervous about where Amanda (mandilambi) was so I called her and also saw Emy with her big lollipop walk in. I handed off the phone to Emy's aunt and when it was time for us to go backstage, my phone was still in use so I had to leave it behind. Nadja was really nice and she kept asking all through the night if I had my phone back yet. It was nice of her to be concerned.

We were led backstage past all of Mika's props and instrument cases to a room where the Midway State band members were eating. None of us were hungry but we were offered to help ourselves to the food. We waited there for awhile and had a lot of fun just getting to know each other. Amanda showed up and I was relieved that she made it. We were all taking pictures of each other and we talked about keeping the camera on the door where all the band members kept coming out to get a picture of them but we didn't.

We went up with Nadja to the wardrobe room where Mika's mom and Yasmine were. The Big Girl, Erica, was getting sewn into her costume. We all got our dresses and changed quickly. Erica was a great help getting our wigs on for us and helping us style our wigs. We put makeup on, and Yasmine said several time that if we felt like putting freckles on, please go ahead so we took the hint and dotted freckles on. Mika's silver shoes were in a laundry basket, waiting to be taken to him. There was a wardrobe closet full of Mika's white shirts.

We got our pictures taken and then we went back downstairs. Yes, the guy that walked in to see us was quite surprised. He had to take a double take and he said the whole picture was just so wrong on so many levels. The pink, the little girl look with the big girl together. He really liked it though and was laughing.

We went to sit down where we were before we got dressed. Mika's mom wanted us to sit in chairs because she did not want the costumes to get dirty. We got to see Mika and the band briefly before they went on stage.

When you said your username lol... I knew who you were! It was lovely meeting you! I had no idea anyone would recognize me lol... it was a surprise:wub2: