REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ House of Blues in Chicago: 05-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's been almost 24 hours from the show, but I'm kinda anal about pictures and stuff... but finally

HERE THEY ARE!!!

http://kendall.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2003029&l=20967&id=102900006

I'm going to label them all now. ENJOY!!!!

If you have facebook, add me! I've got like 2 Mika friends. lol

Great pics, Eric! And I just added you on Facebook. :thumb_yello:

I can honestly say that, that was the worst pain I have ever been in, in my life!! I shouldn't have worn heels!!!

Melanie you craaaazy girl, I can't believe you wore heels! Back in June when I saw Mika, my feet hurt more than they have ever hurt before, and I had flats on! I hope your feet feel better!

oh i miss all of you that i met last night really, and despite being outside for hours after for nothing :thumbdown: , but it was amazing to hang out with all of you. mika fans really are the best ones out there, it was my first mika show and i simply just loved how diverse the crowd was. it ranged from so many different people.

i'm afraid if i type a report, i'll simply get too giddy. leona has covered the report for me so i will leave that to her and i will post the pictures i took now.

keep in mind, it was my cell phone camera, i was front row and basically center, so they're decent but not incredible!

So it's been almost 24 hours from the show, but I'm kinda anal about pictures and stuff... but finally

HERE THEY ARE!!!

Great pics! Finally!!!! Thank you so much!:thumb_yello: You too nikki!

Thanks for all of the reports everyone!! :biggrin2:

Mandi, I told you you'd love it! :punk: I'm happy he protected you haha

Melanie, I'm so sorry about your feet - I told you not to wear heels! ( i think) :naughty:. I'm glad you had a great time though! You've got another lover? oh no :no::naughty:

i'm sorry the pictures werent that great quality guys!! there was no security for mika in front so next time if it's at the hob i will bring my digital camera. those liars. also does anyone know who that photographer was and what magazine he was from?? that freaky guy who stood in front of the barrier for the beginning of the show and i was going to punch him because he was blocking my way?? :naughty::roftl: i saw what magazine he was from but i forget i hope we can find them because i'm sure they were amazing and he got pics of all of us in front...

Did you see he's still wearing the bracelets? You don't have to worry about him making a wish. Those babies are never coming off!

I know, and I don't think he has the slightest idea of how happy it makes me:blush-anim-cl: :wub2:

Thank you Mika, so much.

I've asked a few people if they could relay my message, but if they were anything like i was when i met him, they wont remember or even care about anything else lol. So i guess i could only hope that he or somebody around him reads a thread where i've blabbed about it:wink2:

I'm really so happy that he likes them, i think they add to his ensemble:) . The only odd part is now everybody is asking my to make them a bracelet :blink: ...for some reason they were never very interested before...lol

Thanks everyone for the reports and pics!

Congrats to the Lollipop Girls! You are soo lucky lucky!

HERE THEY ARE!!!

Thanks for the pictures! :wink2:

baaah! I absolutelly LOVE the one that you captioned: "I tried to be like Grace Kelly..." :mf_lustslow: It's just sooo good! :mf_lustslow:

Eric! So glad to see that you decided to join us here at the MFC! I am glad you are enjoying it so far. :) I'm also glad you had a good time last night! Although, I can't believe we have been to FOUR of the same shows and still never met up. Maybe next time, right? lol

Also thanks for the photos! I'm going to work on mine now.... :)

REPORTS! :trumpet:

PICTURES!:cheerful_h4h:

YOUTUBES?! Oh I guess I have to learn to be more patient.:mf_rosetinted:

No seriously, thankyou everyone for writing such vivid blow-by-blow descriptions.

The prize for best laugh goes to the wig falling off during Lollipop. Do we have a picture of that???

And Melanie, I hope you are better soon. You must be bummed not getting that FAB BOOK signed.

I'm really so happy that he likes them, i think they add to his ensemble:) . The only odd part is now everybody is asking my to make them a bracelet :blink: ...for some reason they were never very interested before...lol

Ha, maybe you could have a business on the side. A couple of Canadian women living in London decided to import a few pairs of mukluks from Canada and sell them in their boutique. A stylist for Kate Moss spotted them and Kate was photographed wearing them not too long afterwards. Next thing you know these women were selling tens of thousands of mukluks at $500 a pop!

Ha, maybe you could have a business on the side. A couple of Canadian women living in London decided to import a few pairs of mukluks from Canada and sell them in their boutique. A stylist for Kate Moss spotted them and Kate was photographed wearing them not too long afterwards. Next thing you know these women were selling tens of thousands of mukluks at $500 a pop!

Wow! lucky ladies! I don't think i'm going to be making them for people though. I can show them how to make them- but why on earth would i do it for them! lol. Besides, I think it's more personalized when you pick your own colors and make it yourself. :wink2::biggrin2:

HERE THEY ARE!!!

Eric, thank you SO much for the pictures! You captured some really amazing expressions. :wub2: And I love that you were so meticulous about labeling the pictures. I'm like that, too. :wink2:

I'm also VERY happy to see that he's still wearing the bracelets! :thumb_yello:

Okay, here are just three. For some reason my computer is so slow today.

l_d7ffdd4cd4244995a3dc39fd71d893c9.jpg

I love this pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO HIM. SORRY TO ASK THIS BUT: DO YOU REMEMBER HOW HE SMELLED????:wub2: :wub2:

ANOTHER THING: HOW DID YOU GET TO BE A LOLLIPOP GIRL???

i DON'T KNOW YOUR COMPLETE STORY

Lucy...yeah, I do! It's very sincere....you can tell when he is actually amused, which is something nice about him. He really laughed when I explained how that Diet Coke on his gift wasn't a hand flipping him off... it was great to get to see that side of him in person!