Rock Werchter festival - Werchter: 7:10-8:10 pm (Belgium)

Pamette

Stop it!! :naughty:

Let's put it this way: Werchter is one of the biggest european festivals by now. The place to be, in other words. Last year, Mika was not so famous over here yet, and he had to play in the afternoon, on a secondary scene, if I recall correctly.

This year, he's among the "big ones" performing, and I'm afraid cancelling a second time would really really look bad. He therefore won't dare cancelling :mf_rosetinted:

honey, roskilde is ENORMOUS, just to quote one of the many... :boxed:

but again, I don't do it to be nasty. I just I'd rather spare people what some of us have been going through, also economically wise. that's it. :wink2:

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

honey, roskilde is ENORMOUS, just to quote one of the many... :boxed:

but again, I don't do it to be nasty. I just I'd rather spare people what some of us have been going through, also economically wise. that's it. :wink2:

Werchter is the biggest :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...

i don't know yet if it's worth coming...

i don't think it will be possible to meet and talk to him, do you? i guess there will have too many people! :(

i don't know really, i've never been there, and even never been to a festival :thumbdown: but i just thought it was much more difficult to meet artists at festival. what do you think, i'm confused? :confused:

i don't think it will be possible to meet and talk to him, do you? i guess there will have too many people! :(

i don't know really, i've never been there, and even never been to a festival :thumbdown: but i just thought it was much more difficult to meet artists at festival. what do you think, i'm confused? :confused:

Well, I don't think it's as easy or even possible at all to meet an artist on a festival unless you got a backstage pass or something. But saying it's not worth it just for that...

Wachting a mika show is always worth it :thumb_yello: I'm still doubting myself though, but that's mainly the price + my immense fear of crowds... :fisch:

If foo fighters would be announced and at the same day, yeah, then I'd go:blush-anim-cl:

Well, I don't think it's as easy or even possible at all to meet an artist on a festival unless you got a backstage pass or something. But saying it's not worth it just for that...

hi droopsy;

in august last year,we see mika before and after "the festival "foire aux vins" at colmar,in france;it was "ONLY" 9 000personns,but it was easy!

hi droopsy;

in august last year,we see mika before and after "the festival "foire aux vins" at colmar,in france;it was "ONLY" 9 000personns,but it was easy!

Oh that's cool! It's just that I don't know werchter, but I know security is pretty strict about some stuff (friends have worked there).

But idd, never say never:wink2:

I think it would have been easy last year :fisch: but now i don't know.

It depends on the stage he will be. If it's the small stage, maybe but if it's the big...

But don't be afraid. I didn't have the impression that there was so many people last year. You can move very easily from a stage to another stage .

It depends on the stage he will be. If it's the small stage, maybe but if it's the big...

But don't be afraid. I didn't have the impression that there was so many people last year. You can move very easily from a stage to another stage .

when will we know on which stage he's gonna perform? the day of the show? :thumbdown:

but even the artists can't fly, they'll have to come from somewhere right? maybe we can just lasso him? :thumb_yello:

how many stages are there by the way?

hey Pam do you have picture of the place from previous years? :punk:

We still don't know the day. The tickets will be on sale on saturday. We may know more that day. Don't worry. Werchter isn't a sold-out festival. You have the time to think about everything.

There are 2 stages:

Main stage:

peterg10.jpg

10511110.jpg

Pyramide marquee (Mica should have been on that stage last year :fisch:):

pyrami10.jpg

Ok, just found out he will be there on thursday the 3th. Which makes me doubt even more if I can make it.

Oh, and a ticket just for the day costs 75 euro!

Thurday! :blink: Well i didn't think it could be that day.

The same price than last year. :wink2:

Lenny Kravitz playes on the same day? Hmm, this kinda chances my opinion, I've always wanted to see him live so I guess 75 euros for Mika AND him would be worth it :mf_rosetinted: Hmm, we'll see.

Same thoughts here! Think I've already found someone to join me, now see if i can make it to buy the tickets...:biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So nobody is sure if they're going yet? I bought a ticket for the whole festival, because I want to see Grinderman. So I'm hoping it will be worth it even if one of them cancels...

It would be fun to meet some of you if anyone is going. :cheerful_h4h:

So nobody is sure if they're going yet? I bought a ticket for the whole festival, because I want to see Grinderman. So I'm hoping it will be worth it even if one of them cancels...

It would be fun to meet some of you if anyone is going. :cheerful_h4h:

Well, maybe I'm gonna work at the festival with a friend of mine... If so I'll def be there :fisch: