Rock Werchter festival - Werchter: 7:10-8:10 pm (Belgium)

Pamette

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When the report thread is created, can whoever created it update the first post with the lasted news as the MFCers report along with the page number that it was reported on?

Hope that makes sense...

When the report thread is created, can whoever created it update the first post with the lasted news as the MFCers report along with the page number that it was reported on?

Hope that makes sense...

that's a good idea. and will be especially good for the paris gig... :rolls_eyes:

Hope that makes sense...

Good idea! :thumb_yello: But i think it will be hard for the creator. No, you can't go to sleep. :naughty:

So it makes sense to have someone whose day is just starting now start the report thread, like in the US...mine is just finishing in Japan...by the time I wake up tomorrow, the gig will be all over bar the shouting.:boxed:

Have fun you guys!!:thumb_yello:

Hope that makes sense...

It makes sense but it´s gonna be difficult. We´ll see if we can do it! :thumb_yello: