The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Robi - I have seen that one before...but it's always good to watch again.

I wish I went to London with Christine...she's there now - and then I get a chance to meet you again and all the others. HAVE A FABULOUS TIME (in case I don't get a chance to tell you this - I've been busy and the busiest comes in the next few days ahead).

good ela!:thumb_yello:

another project on its way!

ladies....i'm here by mistake as i am ironing and trying to leave my house with all duties accomplished...and more!:blink:

i'lll be back, for sure!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVRDLxzRD2U

i leave you this i've just found on youtube....lovely!:wub2:

Hi Robertina:) I love these projects:) its going to be extra special!:)

Once again my music is in England for the third time ! :) its second home.

smiles! how are you doing girl????

Hi Robertina:) I love these projects:) its going to be extra special!:)

Once again my music is in England for the third time ! :) its second home.

smiles! how are you doing girl????

i'm starting to panic actually...too many things to be done before leaving, family planning and similar...just they know how to suck the joy from it1:thumbdown:

anyway......almost ready to go and forget everything...my mind/soul/heart will be only for mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

have to go now...ela, take care!

i'm starting to panic actually...too many things to be done before leaving, family planning and similar...just they know how to suck the joy from it1:thumbdown:

anyway......almost ready to go and forget everything...my mind/soul/heart will be only for mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

have to go now...ela, take care!

I will be thinking of you!!!!:wub2: :wub2:

Good morning fellow oldlings!

Missed you guys yesterday, had a run to London and it took me 5 HOURS to get there, first an accident and then really heavy traffic at Slough, nightmare!

Strange thing, going in around London was a breeze, in and out within an hour!

Really busy today, moving loads of boxes out of my house over to my friends garage as, well as getting the new backing for the flag, which I will be putting on tomorrow, as I'll have more time then, thank goodness I packed earlier in the week, phew!

How's everyone here this morning?

Good morning fellow oldlings!

Missed you guys yesterday, had a run to London and it took me 5 HOURS to get there, first an accident and then really heavy traffic at Slough, nightmare!

Strange thing, going in around London was a breeze, in and out within an hour!

Really busy today, moving loads of boxes out of my house over to my friends garage as, well as getting the new backing for the flag, which I will be putting on tomorrow, as I'll have more time then, thank goodness I packed earlier in the week, phew!

How's everyone here this morning?

GREAT:) DECIDED I AM GOING TO LONDON NEXT SPRING! WOOOOOW!

have fun btw! awesome! superb! excellente!!!! remember to rest, Rak!

we are all working so hard for our mika fix!:naughty:

hallo rak1 and FD and thanks suzy for your lovely post....i'll miss you!:wub2:

so rose we will have a new flag? where is the old one....you know i'm so emotional when the flag is mentioned....:wub2: :wub2:

OH MY GOD I WILL SEE MIKA IN A BUNCH OF HOURS.......:shocked:

I

CANNOT

BREATH

Morning Oldies! What's been happening? I see you were allvery chatty last night!

I met up with Bab, Jems, Laura, Jennie, Hotdlp and Christine last night...we went to see some live music in Hammersmith - Callaghan and three other artists. It was a good night, but difficult to chat. Ross Copperman is playing tonight so, we'll do the same again:thumb_yello:

we are all working so hard for our mika fix!:naughty:

hallo rak1 and FD and thanks suzy for your lovely post....i'll miss you!:wub2:

so rose we will have a new flag? where is the old one....you know i'm so emotional when the flag is mentioned....:wub2: :wub2:

OH MY GOD I WILL SEE MIKA IN A BUNCH OF HOURS.......:shocked:

I

CANNOT

BREATH

The flag is the same, for now, just new backing for 2008 dates and signatures.

Morning Oldies! What's been happening? I see you were allvery chatty last night!

I met up with Bab, Jems, Laura, Jennie, Hotdlp and Christine last night...we went to see some live music in Hammersmith - Callaghan and three other artists. It was a good night, but difficult to chat. Ross Copperman is playing tonight so, we'll do the same again:thumb_yello:

A real pre-Mika party!!!! Say Hi to them from me - and I will see

some of you Monday, and the rest Tuesday!!! Have a good

night tonight!! :thumb_yello:

Sounds like a good night.

What's Callaghan like then? I heard her collaboration with Luke, which I love, is her solo stuff good then?

Was Luke there? Watch out for him tonight, maybe he'll be at the Ross Copperman show.

Jemma, must be getting very excited for tonight, tell her and Babs I said hello.

Sounds like a good night.

What's Callaghan like then? I heard her collaboration with Luke, which I love, is her solo stuff good then?

Was Luke there? Watch out for him tonight, maybe he'll be at the Ross Copperman show.

Jemma, must be getting very excited for tonight, tell her and Babs I said hello.

Iwill. Callaghan was very good. She's got a lovely voice, and is very pretty and charming....not that I'm at all envious...:naughty:

Good afternoon oldlings, see everyone is busy with preparations for London, keeping everything crossed that he doesn't cancel.:emot-sad:

But I will be so glad on Tuesday when I can finally get some SLEEP:hypo:

Good Afternoon!

What has everybody been up to today?

We (hubby and me) worked in the garden. Cleaning up things, scrubbing all the green for differentent places on the house and on the pavement.

And I did some windowwashing inside, took care of my plants. It looks tidy now...(But for how long: the kids are playing in the livingroom and eating potatochips.....)