avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope Marleen doesn't mind! :wink2:

I did some really basic colour correction on this one, just because it's so freakin' beautiful.

Her pics are STUNNING! I love them!!:wub2::thumb_yello: Especially that one:blush-anim-cl:

t4onthebeach_855_18153047_0_0_70017.jpg

who is the guy next to him:blink:

He looks oddly familiar :boxed: can't tell who it is though...

:roftl: does anyone have the faintest idea what's going on in this pic? :naughty:

As no-one has answered yet I can tell you the guy is Steve Jones, he's a Welsh presenter on the (British) Channel 4 music show called Transmission.

Mika appeared on the show last year (around April I think), I assume the photo was taken then but it could have been another time.

:thumb_yello:

Could someone please send me a link to the Grammy-photos? I was on a site one time that had many of Mika's photos sorted by the event – professional or otherwise – in which they were taken, but I lost it.

Could someone please send me a link to the Grammy-photos? I was on a site one time that had many of Mika's photos sorted by the event – professional or otherwise – in which they were taken, but I lost it.

mmm what site was it? Celebutopia? ContactMusic?..

this the mfc thread for the grammy http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11096&page=71

OMG, these pics are totally amazing!!!! I'm starting a Photobucket album with all these great pics and I'll be finding some of my own to add to the collection :D

Does anyone have photos of Mika and Beth Ditto at the T in the Park festival in the UK? I can't find them anywhere! Thanks so much!

OMG, these pics are totally amazing!!!! I'm starting a Photobucket album with all these great pics and I'll be finding some of my own to add to the collection :D

Does anyone have photos of Mika and Beth Ditto at the T in the Park festival in the UK? I can't find them anywhere! Thanks so much!

Here are 3

image10.jpg

image03.jpg

image08.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tinthepark/photos/mika/