Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

If I woke up to see THAT first thing in the morning....I'd...well....have a heart attack...woops! I mean a "Mika attack" and well...I'd...DIE:wub2:

Imagine you wake up not only to find him like that next to you, but actually curled up around you like a baby and snoozing and looking so comfortable..

wouldn't that be enough to kill? Like...seriously...it'd KILL me...I know it..:wub2:

Yes I guess I would die too, but it's the happiest way to die, that's for sure:wub2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was great!:thumb_yello: Made me feel a bit sad though that it is an end of an era. Come back MIKA!!!!!!!! Start the Dodgy Holiday Tour all over again........................................please!!!
This is brilliant! But very bittersweet, it almost made me cry (silly woman). The backing track suits it very well.

It has such an 'end of era' feel to it but is celebratory at the same time, it's great, I will Favourite it! Thanks :thumb_yello:

Thank you!

Yea, this is the one thing that really makes me kind emotional..:shocked::blink:

Because i remember all those things happening and being at the concert! ahhh.

the song is "Love and Memories", from the title it totally fits.:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, this is actually the so-called Chicken God:thumb_yello: :naughty:

extra spicy!@

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Damn.......

Guess what's for dinner this evening?

CHICKEN TONIGHT

After joining MFC chicken tonight is resulting in naughty ideas:naughty:

When I heard 'chicken tonight' I was laughing soooo hard, but no one knows why. Guess that's better :das:

This is brilliant! But very bittersweet, it almost made me cry (silly woman). The backing track suits it very well.

It has such an 'end of era' feel to it but is celebratory at the same time, it's great, I will Favourite it! Thanks :thumb_yello:

I didn't like to write it, but I had tears in my eyes too.:blush-anim-cl:

Woo hoo! thanx to all who's pics might have contributed! This was my first fan vid so let me know what you think!

the pics are AMAZING!

Very well done! :thumb_yello:

Got kind of misty myself, especially when I recognized a few of my pics

in there! Happy memories! :)

dcdeb

ME TOO! Thanks, Lady Godiva, that is a beautiful tribute, happy yet sad. I love the music.

I love this thread.

mika4121.jpg

I just made it my avie today, still love it lots. :wub2: The hair, the eyes, the teeth, the stubble... oh my:roftl:

717ats6.jpg

He looks good enough to eat!

:blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:

Hiya there! Could you leave a little piece for me? :naughty:

I just made it my avie today, still love it lots. :wub2: The hair, the eyes, the teeth, the stubble... oh my:roftl:

Hiya there! Could you leave a little piece for me? :naughty:

Hi Martine, of course I will save some for you!:thumb_yello: Have a piece of him instead of a cigarette:wink2: Tastes nicer:wink2: :shocked:

Hi Martine, of course I will save some for you!:thumb_yello: Have a piece of him instead of a cigarette:wink2: Tastes nicer:wink2: :shocked:

OMG, I'm not going to tell you what I'm thinking about now.:blush-anim-cl::lmfao:

I will just post another yummie pic.

mika807.jpg