Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it might curl a little bit, but definitely not as much as what you see!! There are a LOT of pictures where his hair is MUCH straighter, which is better in my opinion :wub2:

I've never really thought of him curling his hair before...interesting. After seeing a picture of Mika with his hair straight and slicked back on Perez Hilton's site, I became curious about his wonderful head of hair. I love his curly hair so much but I think the sraight hair is nice as well. It's wonderful how he can rock both the curly and the straight locks.

Here's the picture from perezhilton.com that I was talking about:

mika1.jpg

He looks quite handsome if I can say so myself.

03-1.jpg

LOOK!!! The blond is totally checking it out!!!!!!!

so did he :roftl: :roftl:

That one is just :das:

im eating noodles when i see this , i was like :blink: actually its not my first time to see this pic, but its still :das:

I have a stupid question...

I just really wanna know..does Mika's hair curl naturally even if its just a little bit or is it straight and even the slightest curls are fake?:blink:

:shocked:

you know what?

I wanna know that too!:naughty:

oh jeez :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

oh, and thats not mikas sister on the jetski! i think it's Lorna.

yes he was on a jetskit with me :naughty:....since my name is lorna.....:blink: o wait...its another lorna pfft fine then!!!

was chekin up on this thread and kept seeing my name was starting to panic that you were all talking about me haha :lmfao:

n846570230_2273229_1820.jpg

Its been posted before...but oh boy...this is so gorgeous!!! I had a mikagasm today! I started bawling my eyes out infront of my friend and almost fainting infront of the tv as we watched the DVD! memories rushing back to Feb 15th!

:wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow: