• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14kf7ub.jpg

Love the hair here.

:boxed::thumbdown:

I so so so so (x Million) that there was a version of that without the sodding watermark. It's such a nice picture.

Can anyone get rid of the watermark.... :wub2:

I have a stupid question...

I just really wanna know..does Mika's hair curl naturally even if its just a little bit or is it straight and even the slightest curls are fake?:blink:

It's wavy... not curly, not totally straight. He curls it for concerts & award shows. If you want to see what it looks like when he's lost his curling iron and hairspray, look at the review thread for the Salt Lake City concert... all their equipment, props, costumes etc were stuck in a snowstorm. (Looks great natural.) :)

n846570230_2273229_1820.jpg

Its been posted before...but oh boy...this is so gorgeous!!! I had a mikagasm today! I started bawling my eyes out infront of my friend and almost fainting infront of the tv as we watched the DVD! memories rushing back to Feb 15th!

:wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow:

That is one beautiful picture...................................sighs:wub2:

I miss him so much.............................I think my PMD has come back today

I have a stupid question...

I just really wanna know..does Mika's hair curl naturally even if its just a little bit or is it straight and even the slightest curls are fake?:blink:

I think this is pretty much the natural state. Usually when he doesn't have the full curled do he's got a few ringlets at the back and the rest is wavy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5qdDrLcs-SE

I think this is pretty much the natural state. Usually when he doesn't have the full curled do he's got a few ringlets at the back and the rest is wavy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5qdDrLcs-SE

I think the natural state is a bit curlier than this. the way he runs his fingers through it makes it look straighter. if I do that mine is quite straight too, whereas if I let it dry without touching it it's really curly. curly hair is a whole art :naughty:

I think the natural state is a bit curlier than this. the way he runs his fingers through it makes it look straighter. if I do that mine is quite straight too, whereas if I let it dry without touching it it's really curly. curly hair is a whole art :naughty:

Very extremely true. It's only us curly-haired people that know how to deal with such art:thumb_yello:

There are of course, different types of curls, but the ones that I have are just like Mika's..its wavy hair that can be curled if you wash it and let it dry all by itself. Once you brush or run your fingers through your hair, the curls will open up, and your hair is back to being plain wavy/ straight with a bit of ringlets at the back and ends.

Anyways..sorry for going off topic!!! Bring on the pictures!!:punk:

Catherine!! You don't know hoe jealous I am of your curly hair!! (and Mika's too :wink2: ) lol My hair drys wavy, and I don't lke it. If you think about it though, really, who does like their own hair???

Heya, just poking my nose in to point out that this thread is reaching the

3000-post maximum. Someone might want to think about starting a

PART 9... can you believe it? :naughty:

Anyhow, once the new thread is started, I'll close this one and link to the

new one...

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Heya, just poking my nose in to point out that this thread is reaching the

3000-post maximum. Someone might want to think about starting a

PART 9... can you believe it? :naughty:

Anyhow, once the new thread is started, I'll close this one and link to the

new one...

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

I'll do it if it's okay! we need a thread...the sooner the better! :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2: