Hello! New member from USA!

MikaPet

I heard an audition on American Idol, where this kid sang this amazing song that I couldn't get out of my head. I searched for the original song on YouTube and it was this crazy Mika guy, singing Grace Kelly! I bought the CD within minutes, and I've been addicted to Mika ever since! I think I've listened to the CD at least 20 times since I got it 4 days ago!

I am so glad to be an "official" fan - everyone I know is already sick of me talking about Mika!!

Talk to you all soon!

Marisa

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard an audition on American Idol, where this kid sang this amazing song that I couldn't get out of my head. I searched for the original song on YouTube and it was this crazy Mika guy, singing Grace Kelly! I bought the CD within minutes, and I've been addicted to Mika ever since! I think I've listened to the CD at least 20 times since I got it 4 days ago!

I am so glad to be an "official" fan - everyone I know is already sick of me talking about Mika!!

Talk to you all soon!

Marisa

:welcomeani: Marisa! Your story isn't so different from many of ours!

Have fun getting to know everyone here! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Talk to you all soon!

Marisa

WELCOME Marisa!!! Yeah, everyone around me is sick of hearing about Mika too! :roftl: Especially since I just got to see him live. Just wait until his next US tour! You'll be in heaven!

great to have another fan on board. i watch mika live in cartoon motion every day, and now even my 2 young sons know all mika songs by heart! You can never star them too early as far as i'm concerned. :wink2: have fun :thumb_yello: