Congratulations To Mika

guapo!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I'm in Canada, I had to wait until Thursday to watch the Brit Awards on television...but boy was it worth the wait! Mika's performance was spectacuar, amazing, brilliant, fantastic, electric, creative, entertaining (I could go on) to say the least! Mika did such an awesome job at entertaining the crowd and the stage was so well planned out. It was amazing how the stage had all the fun stuff on it and Mika was still the main focus. And congrats once again on your Breakthrough Artist award Mika...you make us all so proud of your accomplishments! Your speech was marvelous and it almost made me tear up...

Did anyone notice (or was I just seeing things...) that Mika was wearing the same braclet that he wore to the Grammy's (I believe you can see it more clearly when he accepted his award)? I mean I could be seeing things but I swear I saw it...

Congratulations Mika!

This award is the result of your excellent work during the last year. You have been an example of perseverance. How many times you have described during the interviews how hard has been the way you have gone through to reach the accomplishment!:thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...