Congratulations To Mika

guapo!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant, but he was robbed of Best Male. It's not Mark's fault, it's the establishment! Mika is not one of the crowd and he didn't go to The Brits School! But the brilliant thing is HE WON THE PUBLIC VOTE FOR BEST BREAKTHROUGH ARTIST. The public rule, as does Mika!!!!!!!

And Mika and Beth were.... Is there a word better than AWESOME! Cos that's what they were... Especially Mika!!!!! Oh dear, the bleeder Leona is just coming on!

Brilliant, but he was robbed of Best Male. It's not Mark's fault, it's the establishment! Mika is not one of the crowd and he didn't go to The Brits School! But the brilliant thing is HE WON THE PUBLIC VOTE FOR BEST BREAKTHROUGH ARTIST. The public rule, as does Mika!!!!!!!

And Mika and Beth were.... Is there a word better than AWESOME! Cos that's what they were... Especially Mika!!!!! Oh dear, the bleeder Leona is just coming on!

Yes, he was robbed! I like Mark Ronson but he shouldn't have won that category...Mika looked a bit disappointed I thought.

BUT I was so pleased he got the Breakthrough Artist, I totally wasn't expecting that, and the public came through for him, great.

Edit: I've just realised I've already posted about this in this thread...the Brits are addling my brain LOL

WELL DONE MIKA :thumb_yello: