Congratulations To Mika

guapo!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Mika! Everybody loves YOU today-well we love love you every day! I wanted you to win more but still, winning a Brit Award shows that people out there really appreciate your music! I love you so much and best wishes for the future xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You sure are a star to me!

Congrats Mika! You so deserved this one...and all the nominations.

*tear* Sorry about the Best British Male...though you are (and will always be) the Best British Male in my books!

You did so well and from all of us here in Canada...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I will have to wait for the Brit Awards to air tomorrow...or find the videos on the Internet!

*chants* MIKA MIKA MIKA!!!

Brilliant, but he was robbed of Best Male. It's not Mark's fault, it's the establishment! Mika is not one of the crowd and he didn't go to The Brits School! But the brilliant thing is HE WON THE PUBLIC VOTE FOR BEST BREAKTHROUGH ARTIST. The public rule, as does Mika!!!!!!!

And Mika and Beth were.... Is there a word better than AWESOME! Cos that's what they were... Especially Mika!!!!!

Best Breakthrough Artist!!

brits14.jpg

COULDN'T WE JUST HIGHJACK IT

(BEST BRITISH MALE AWARD)

& GIVE IT TO MIKA ANYWAY?

http://www.dccomics.com/media/desktop_patterns/Justice_1_1280x1024.jpg

Ok.........not been able to get on the forum much this week so I am late in posting in this thread, but just want to say......well done Mika....never was a Brit more well deserved and also............that pic on the fist page of this thread is just...................oh.......words fail me!!!:naughty::mf_lustslow::wub2: