Congratulations To Mika

guapo!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been running to youtube all night cause we don't get to see the brits in Canada (until a week later or so). I got to see just a fraction of the performance and it was awesome!

CONGRATS MIKA...YOU DESERVE IT! I can't wait to see the rest, and your speech! I feel proud to be a Mika fan tonight!

Mel

I have been running to youtube all night cause we don't get to see the brits in Canada (until a week later or so). I got to see just a fraction of the performance and it was awesome!

CONGRATS MIKA...YOU DESERVE IT! I can't wait to see the rest, and your speech! I feel proud to be a Mika fan tonight!

Mel

actually, in canada, you can watch the brits tomorrow on CBC.

I just watched mika recieving his award, in the words of mika YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!:punk:

can someone who watched it tell me does mika perform on the brits, and if so is it before or after he recieved his award?

CONGRATS MIKA...YOU DESERVE IT!!!!

Yeah Mika!!! The performance was the best opening of the brits ever. I knew you'd do it. Keep it coming! x:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Mika's performance was amazing. Shame all the media can talk about today is whether Amy Winehouse is off the drugs and booze, and about how drunk Arctic Monkeys were.

Cos there wasn't anything better to talk about!

Oh... I'm forgetting that they wondered why Leona went home empty handed.

And Perez disappointed me on This Morning on ITV, because HE didn't mention Mika either!

Mika's performance was amazing. Shame all the media can talk about today is whether Amy Winehouse is off the drugs and booze, and about how drunk Arctic Monkeys were.

Cos there wasn't anything better to talk about!

Oh... I'm forgetting that they wondered why Leona went home empty handed.

And Perez disappointed me on This Morning on ITV, because HE didn't mention Mika either!

Maybe Perez was restricted from it. For some reason ITV are starting the BBCs nonsense of if it's about Mika, ignore it.

To be honest it really doesn't matter, because he is becoming massive on his own terms anyway, and he doesn't need their approval.

I've sent him a congratulatory message on Myspace, but I'll extend it here and anywhere else he may see it, 'cause the guy is a legend in the making and he deserves all the praise he is given.

ALL POWER TO YOU BIG GUY!:thumb_yello:

Mika, if you drop by here to see what we think about your Brit award, well....

EVERYBODY's GONNA LOVE YOU TODAY:wub2:

LOVE LOVE MIKA!!

The show was amazing, you deserved to win more awards than you did, but we are mighty proud you got BREAKTHROUGH ARTIST.

This is only the beginning, your star is just starting to shine:wub2::wub2:

(t:punk: o the tune of love today)

Everybody loves you today,you today,you today

Went to the Brits and blew us away,

We knew you would do it,

Now you've gone and proved it

Love love you, love love you.

:band:

Thats all folks. x