Congratulations To Mika

guapo!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I FREAKIN WATCHED THE WHOLE THING AND IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! THANK JESUS HE WON! HE SHOULD OF WON EVERYTHING BUT W/E, PPL ARE STUPID! ANYWHO. . . GO MIKA! ITS ABOUT TIME YOU WON, YOU ARE AN AMAZING SINGER AND PERFORMER! HE LOOKED SO CUTE BY THE WAY. I JUST WANTED TO GIVE HIM A HUG!:wub2: I LOVE YOU MIKA FOREVER AND EVER!

PEACE, LOVE, MIKA.

I thought Leona was going to win :naughty: Mika and Beth were bad.. not good combination of voices

But it was not Mika's fault :naughty:

Anyway, congraaaats Mika! :woot_jump: You definetly deserved this one, there wasn't a better newcomer in the last year :-)

Shame you got only this one.. o.O

Oops... didn't even see this thread! Omg, more reading... well, I just posted this in the other thread (don't know how to move a post):

Wow... ok... took me 40 min, but I think I'm all caught up! A few thoughts:

1) THANK YOU BAB!! And thank you to stephaniedy2k1 as well.

2) His performance was brilliant, he did a fantastic job!

3) I'm not upset at all that he didn't win more than one (sure it would have been nice...) but he had the opening spot, which is HUGE, and the publicity / awareness / visibility from this is MASSIVE. This is going to do so much for him. We're thinking long-term, right??

4) I am so excited for him... as you saw in the behind-the-scenes of the Happy Ending (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfHBcXUJSbA see around 1:12), I think that performing in his very own elaborate toy theatre that was made just for him is probably a fantasy come true. I hope he savoured every minute of it, and was able to enjoy it despite being nervous and tired.

5) Yaaaaaaaay Mika!!! :groupwave:

Congrats Mika! You so deserved this one...and all the nominations.

*tear* Sorry about the Best British Male...though you are (and will always be) the Best British Male in my books!

You did so well and from all of us here in Canada...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I will have to wait for the Brit Awards to air tomorrow...or find the videos on the Internet!

*chants* MIKA MIKA MIKA!!!

Oops... didn't even see this thread! Omg, more reading... well, I just posted this in the other thread (don't know how to move a post):

Wow... ok... took me 40 min, but I think I'm all caught up! A few thoughts:

1) THANK YOU BAB!! And thank you to stephaniedy2k1 as well.

2) His performance was brilliant, he did a fantastic job!

3) I'm not upset at all that he didn't win more than one (sure it would have been nice...) but he had the opening spot, which is HUGE, and the publicity / awareness / visibility from this is MASSIVE. This is going to do so much for him. We're thinking long-term, right??

4) I am so excited for him... as you saw in the behind-the-scenes of the Happy Ending (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfHBcXUJSbA see around 1:12), I think that performing in his very own elaborate toy theatre that was made just for him is probably a fantasy come true. I hope he savoured every minute of it, and was able to enjoy it despite being nervous and tired.

5) Yaaaaaaaay Mika!!! :groupwave:

I THINK YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT ALL OF THIS &

ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE SET!

WAY TO GO MIKA!!! though he deserved the rest- all the rest of them. I suppose we can't be two greedy, other artists need to feel special too i suppose. Especially those monkeys in need of a space heater, although i may be biased.

oh, and this picture makes my logging-in experience THAT much better ;)

8;-)

^girl smilies, they're all the rage now.

Congrats Mika! You so deserved this one...and all the nominations.

*tear* Sorry about the Best British Male...though you are (and will always be) the Best British Male in my books!

You did so well and from all of us here in Canada...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I will have to wait for the Brit Awards to air tomorrow...or find the videos on the Internet!

*chants* MIKA MIKA MIKA!!!

same feellings here...need to find that youtube link :blink::mf_rosetinted: