The BRIT awards 2008 PART 2 (London, Earl's Court): 20-02-2008

dcdeb

Yeh ... on TV it sounded amazing , once that Love Today kicked in we all got a shiver :punk:

I tend to get cold chills and that cold tingling feeling when I listen to his music sometimes. It seems to be more with Relax or Love Today probably because it brings me back to when I went to his two gigs. Relax being the start of the excitement and Love Today being my favorite, and when he holds out on those long notes it drives me nuts, (in a good way haha.) I also get it when I see videos of him sometimes generally performing. It's strange because no other artist does that to me... but I've found that it seems to be a good thing though because I was watching a sappy chick flick once last year and started getting that same feeling when something really sweet/heart warming happened. :naughty:

I guess it seems to happen when we when something exciting or sweet is going on. Hopefully I'm not the only one or else I'll sound quite mad. :lmfao:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perez Hilton on This Morning (ITV) coming up in a second -

with his report from last nights Brits :thumb_yello:

And he did not mention Mika once :thumbdown:

I left when the brits were over... and now there are almost 1000 posts :roftl:

I can't believe perez did not mention him:blink: I thought they were friends

I'll see if I can sort that out when I get to the UK tomorrow. Jennie's got a laptop, we just need WIFI in the vicinity. :naughty:

Laura and I have already been having discussions on how we can do that :naughty: But we'll wait until Friday... TOMORROW :o to explain. Along with our wonderful adventures yesterday :wink2:

Laura and I have already been having discussions on how we can do that :naughty: But we'll wait until Friday... TOMORROW :o to explain. Along with our wonderful adventures yesterday :wink2:

Waaaahhh:crybaby: I'm not coming with Christine this time....

PM me your adventures yesterday if you have a spare moment....

Well between Suzy and me don't we have most time zones covered??

We can sit on MFC waiting to see if we can receive live coverage sometime tomorrow. That would be very very cool.:naughty:

Just tell me what time to look out for. It is tomorrow in 3 hours for me:wink2:

I would be in on THAT. That should be an Official Fan Club perk. :punk:

I also thought he looked nervous - especially in comparison to his own gigs - but I thought maybe I was just being mother-hen-like. :blush-anim-cl:

I too love MFC! :wub2:

Bwahaha - he answered THAT for us, didn't he?!

And Bellatrix, I agree with you - think we should form a queue. :das:

I love the MFC too. :wub2:

:roftl: I'm up for the queue. Do I get to be first? :roftl:

I tend to get cold chills and that cold tingling feeling when I listen to his music sometimes. It seems to be more with Relax or Love Today probably because it brings me back to when I went to his two gigs. Relax being the start of the excitement and Love Today being my favorite, and when he holds out on those long notes it drives me nuts, (in a good way haha.) I also get it when I see videos of him sometimes generally performing. It's strange because no other artist does that to me... but I've found that it seems to be a good thing though because I was watching a sappy chick flick once last year and started getting that same feeling when something really sweet/heart warming happened. :naughty:

I guess it seems to happen when we when something exciting or sweet is going on. Hopefully I'm not the only one or else I'll sound quite mad. :lmfao:

Oh, you're not alone, don't worry!!! :wub2:

And thank you SOOO much for the acceptance speech video, Christine! :mf_lustslow:

Christine thank you. I am amazed how drunk Mark Ronson actually is, and how he can hardly stand up and read that list.

I soooooo wish Mika had won that. :boxed:

Oh I know! The same goes for the Arctic Monkeys. :boxed: I'm amazed they let people drink like that at an awards show. :boxed:

I didn't think he was particularly drunk. That's pretty normal for him - unless he's always drunk. :naughty:

Poor Mika. He had no competition in this category and here he is one of the best new singers in the world losing out to a non-singer. I think Mark Ronson is brilliant and don't think Mika necessarily should win every award out there, but this one should have been his.

I didn't think he was particularly drunk. That's pretty normal for him - unless he's always drunk. :naughty:

Poor Mika. He had no competition in this category and here he is one of the best new singers in the world losing out to a non-singer. I think Mark Ronson is brilliant and don't think Mika necessarily should win every award out there, but this one should have been his.

agree:wink2:

maybe Mika should put more trumpets in his album aswell...getting drunk doesn't solve anything:roftl:

:roftl: I'm up for the queue. Do I get to be first? :roftl:

Sure! If I can be second, kay?

Mika not too impressed when Mark Ronson wins Best Male

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mL5ch6hCets

Aw, Mika. I wonder if he realizes that the camera panned to his face at that second...and that hundreds of his most die-hard supporters worldwide felt compelled to scoop him up in a big, smooshy hug.

Sure! If I can be second, kay?

Aw, Mika. I wonder if he realizes that the camera panned to his face at that second...and that hundreds of his most die-hard supporters worldwide felt compelled to scoop him up in a big, smooshy hug.

Of course. :roftl: We should add it to our signitures 'First in line to get waster with the Meekster and have discussions about life' :roftl:

Oh I know. :wub2: My mouth dropped and I wanted to just hold him forever. :wub2:

CANT WE HIGHJACK IT and GIVE IT TO MIKA ANYWAY?

XD

Yeah... Lets bribe Mark Ronson XD

Aww poor ickle Mika, he looked gutted. But yet happyish... Is that possible? :blink:

The britz Encore... they hardly mentioned him! :shocked: apart from the guy that awarded the award XD

I like that guy now, he likes mika's music ^__^

new bulletin on myspace from MIKA

21 Feb 2008, 19:51

Subject: Watch MIKA’s Brits performance again

Body: Hello guys

The day after the night before and all that, and what a night. To watch MIKA’s killer performance again (and again) click here

Thanks again to Radio One Listeners for you huge part in helping MIKA win the Best Breakthrough Artist. Top, top people.

Love Mikasounds

the 'here' does not work for me...can anyone check if it goes to bab's youtube video?