Mika - The Things They Say 7275

paula.pop

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/the%20things%20they%20say%207275_1060161

"I'm going to take a holiday for a couple of weeks." Pop star MIKA on how he is going celebrate picking up the Brit Award for British Breakthrough Act.

Wow! That website has a whole album full of Mika pics! Lots for the Brits- I have not seen many!

Thanks!

dont worry he was just a bit tipsy thats all:wink2: :naughty:

well, he mentioned this holiday thing before the ceremony so it seems that it's only tv / radio appearances that he focuses on (like in December he cancelled Brixton to fully recuperate for the Radio 2 Music club a couple of days later ..:cool: ).

well, he mentioned this holiday thing before the ceremony so it seems that it's only tv / radio appearances that he focuses on (like in December he cancelled Brixton to fully recuperate for the Radio 2 Music club a couple of days later ..:cool: ).

he already has holiday mood :roftl: :roftl:

I never knew he did the Radio 2 thing straight after cancelling Brixton. Then again I was too ill to notice probably!!

Hmmmmmm......

Has anyone heard how he is?

Wish he would just message us saying everything is fine and he is well enough to sing. Thing is if he is ill he is ill there is only one MIKA!! but will be totally pissed if he cancels these than does Thursday.....he wouldn't dare....would he?

Anyway I need a hug so no he will be fine! :thumb_yello:

xxx

{things you prefer not to know...}:thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

How can he look so freshed faced when he's blatantly been drinking for hours on end?

Sometimes I don't like him...other people, they get pictures taken of them when they've been drinking and they look a complete state, he just looks like he normally does. (Except for the dodgy stain, of course, haha).

Damn him.

Holiday for a couple of weeks??? :shocked:

I fear he forgot about his concerts next week:blink:

Mika said that to some interviewer person backstage after he won his award:

Interviewer: 2007 was such a great year, how are you going to top that in 2008?

Mika: Take a holiday for a couple weeks!

I think that's the source of this - I'm sure he hasn't ran off to Mexico and forgotten about London. :wink2: