REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think many of the people that went today were also yesterday at Hammersmith(sp?), so they are probably going straight to bed.

That or Mika abducted them all. In any case, I think we won't hear much until tomorrow, so I'm going to bed.

Of course 5 min after I disconnect someone will give the report of a lifetime:roftl:

See you all tomorrow.

nite natmika

I better not be dying off in 30-40 years. I'm not that old! And, well, Mika will be what in 40 years....Oh, 64? LMAO!!!

I cannot imagine I be here when Mika is 64, sadly. Unless they find the miracle for longevity.

Yes, I am that old.

hello :thumb_yello:

i just got back from the gig

i haven't got much to tell about the gig because i couldn't see a lot, but what i could see was great :punk:

Why couldn't you see very much? Where were you? Did you queue? did you go with other MFC'ers? Did you stay after for the M&G? (that's gotta be quicker than saying the meet and greet). Even if you didn't see much you still have more to tell than those of us who werent' there!

glad you had a great time! was it your first gig?

no this was my fourth :punk:

we didn't arrive till 6.50 and the queue was so long i thought we would not see a thing but we got quite close to the front, the only thing is i am short and a few taller people were in front of me so i couldnt see a lot.

just before they did hmdylm he said "we seem to have made a mistake" and saranayde came back on stage adjusting her dress so she was ahead of herself and had gone off to change for her next bit.

he said that these last two gigs would be the last for a while as they're taking a break so they were going to have as much fun as possible, and they certainly did. although i couldnt see well it was one of the best gigs i've been to :punk:

the best thing about tonight was meeting some mfcers,

kath, carri, wendi, sarahlou, robi, betta, jemmalee, babspanky and rose it was really great to meet all of you

no this was my fourth :punk:

we didn't arrive till 6.50 and the queue was so long i thought we would not see a thing but we got quite close to the front, the only thing is i am short and a few taller people were in front of me so i couldnt see a lot.

just before they did hmdylm he said "we seem to have made a mistake" and saranayde came back on stage adjusting her dress so she was ahead of herself and had gone off to change for her next bit.

he said that these last two gigs would be the last for a while as they're taking a break so they were going to have as much fun as possible, and they certainly did. although i couldnt see well it was one of the best gigs i've been to :punk:

the best thing about tonight was meeting some mfcers,

kath, carri, wendi, sarahlou, robi, betta, jemmalee, babspanky and rose it was really great to meet all of you

oh wow, you got to meet alot of mfcers... lucky you! did you stay to meet him after the show?

*Cheers!*

that would be amazing.

maybe if the gigs were earlier in the day.....

MFC party either way:thumb_yello:

If a party extraordinaire we were to plan,

and in came the Magic Man and the Band,

t'would make some crazy happy MFC fans!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello::groupwave:

Yes it was!! [/size]Silly, silly me. I'm crying. :blush-anim-cl:

And Wendi, if you see this tomorrow : I have no words, I love you so much.

Christine called me during any other world. :wub2:

2:30 pm during a boring work day...what a way to spice it up!

Yeah, tonight is soooooo much fun!! I almost feel like I'm there. I can totally feel Kath and Wendi's excitement. They are nervous, excited, wondering what they are going to say, wondering what he's going to look like, what he's going to be wearing, what backstage looks like, will it be cattle-call or private? Oh, my.....I'm reliving it all over again. ACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Then, when it's all over, "Crap, why didn't I ask him this or tell him that?"

Ain't that the truth!

Just my feeling .. I "believe" they have read the reports from yesterday and made some changes for tonight

Oooh, being cryptic, Freds! :wink2:

Thanks FREDDIESDOUBLE!

Now I feel foolish but I have never heard that term for

chocolates & sweets before over here across the pond.

Being part of the MFC is like being on an exchange program. Soon you'll be talking about getting into a strop because of dodgy wellies ;)

he walks right up and stands really close to you and stares you right in the eye and you forget EVERYTHING you were going to say.

He's quite skilled at that. I bet that's how he won over Tommy Mottola. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: Oh, bloody hell...what was I thinking? LMAO!!!

ROFL that made me LOL for realz. :naughty:

wendi got her picture with mika!

Ayiiie! So happy for her!

for a moment there I thought Mika had snogged Luke :mf_lustslow:

ROFLMAO!

Thanks for the early reports...can't wait for more!!!

Why couldn't you see very much? Where were you? Did you queue? did you go with other MFC'ers? Did you stay after for the M&G? (that's gotta be quicker than saying the meet and greet). Even if you didn't see much you still have more to tell than those of us who werent' there!

i went with my husband, we did stay for the M&G but we had to leave before anyone came out as brixton station was closed and we had to get a bus to euston (Yelle are playing on lilly allen's show as i'm typing). as we were walking away luke came out but we couldnt stop :thumbdown:

You know, it seems to be almost a tradition to call other MFCers during Any Other World and/or Stuck in the Middle.

For those who are able, we should try to spread that and do it as much as possible. :punk:

agreed!!!!! x10

and way to have 2,222 posts:thumb_yello: :wink2:

You know, it seems to be almost a tradition to call other MFCers during Any Other World and/or Stuck in the Middle.

For those who are able, we should try to spread that and do it as much as possible. :punk:

yeahhhhhhhhhhh that would be great! share the joy! however... there is only 1 gig left for a while... they are going to have alotttt of people to call tomorrow lol

guys will someone give me a short report of everything that happend? i dont have time to read it all...in the middle of moving!

hi sivan

they saw mika before the gig

they got hot chocolate

mika almost fell off the stage

wendi & kath got backstage pass

hmmm am i forgetting anything?

Well, Sivan's just unwittingly guilted me into deciding I'd better get off here. I'm supposed to be moving in a couple of days and whilst I have been working while checking this thread, i'm pretty sure I could have been more productive this morning. I can't wait to catch up with the rest of the reports when i do manage to get back on here. Bye all!

I'm remembering it all in bits, so forgive me if its not in sync.

Billy Brown

Mika: "Are there any critics in the house?"

We all shouted yesss!

Mika: "Well actually I don't care!"

Ok.... We all laughed at that and my thoughts immediately went to JackViolets post about repeating soundbites etc- his introduction to BB was simply: here's Billy Brown:roftl:

:shocked::naughty: :naughty: My favorite post so far. Thanks for that! :roftl:

hi sivan

they saw mika before the gig

they got hot chocolate

mika almost fell off the stage

wendi & kath got backstage pass

hmmm am i forgetting anything?

LOL! niiiiice :punk:

i knew ppl will get to see mika :) after last night that alot were dissapointed...