2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

:shocked: What up with you, grumpy!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Brilliant pictures Marleen!!!! :wub2:

i thought what i wrote was funny :sneaky2: *sheena runs off until she learns how become funny*

marleen fab photos ! i wish i could get results like your on my camera :-(

i thought what i wrote was funny :sneaky2: *sheena runs off until she learns how become funny*

marleen fab photos ! i wish i could get results like your on my camera :-(

You are - its Scots humour!!!!! And don't run - I can't catch you!!! :sneaky2:

:roftl:

At the last song he did, Relax Take It Easy, he didn't need to sing. Everybody sang it for him. After he let us sing for a while, he want us to be quiet so he could sing :naughty:

P1090121.jpg

P1090130.jpg

P1090138.jpg

P1090139.jpg

Marleen, your pix are so close! :shocked:

yeah exactly! the man who checked my ticket had to ask someone else about my ticket and blah blah but luckily i still got let in :sweatdrop:

I don't even remember if there was a problem at all with mine...anyway, the thing is: we were let in! :thumb_yello:

After the gig:

P1090145.jpg

P1090147.jpg

The Best Security Men of the World They were great and funny :thumb_yello: Especially the guy on the left. He gave us bottles of water because we were waiting so long. How nice is that! The security guys in Holland sucks :thumbdown:

Andy:

P1090153.jpg

I don't even remember if there was a problem at all with mine...anyway, the thing is: we were let in! :thumb_yello:

I was a bit worried for our tickets to the Hammersmith show 'cause they were different than everyone else's tickets. I guess I was the only one who bought tickets eight months before the show. :naughty: Luckily we didn't have any problems. :)

After the gig:

P1090147.jpg

The Best Security Men of the World They were great and funny :thumb_yello: Especially the guy on the left. He gave us bottles of water because we were waiting so long. How nice is that! The security guys in Holland sucks :thumbdown:

He was lovely - the big guy on the left - he came past Kath and I several

times - and put his hand on my shoulder, just wondering if we were ok!!

And he said goodnight at the end - with a big smile!!! Lovely man!!

wow marleen, your pictures are amazing!

cute pic of andy there too :) hehe

i'd like to ask something..it probably doesnt have a right answer because it depends on the place and stuff..

but how do you guys find out where mika is going to be after the concert to meet the fans? because in all the pics it looks like a back entrance or something.

and another thing..what happens after stage invading in the last song? lol and has anyone here ever met mika after that?

sorry for the possibly stupid questions, but i've always wondered that and there's not a better place to ask than here! heheh

wow marleen, your pictures are amazing!

cute pic of andy there too :) hehe

i'd like to ask something..it probably doesnt have a right answer because it depends on the place and stuff..

but how do you guys find out where mika is going to be after the concert to meet the fans? because in all the pics it looks like a back entrance or something.

and another thing..what happens after stage invading in the last song? lol and has anyone here ever met mika after that?

sorry for the possibly stupid questions, but i've always wondered that and there's not a better place to ask than here! heheh

I am not quite sure but I think this is it:

After the concert the people that want to stay behind and meet him go round the back to the stage door. That's pretty easy to find just go round the back and find a door with the words stage door on it, or words to that effect! :naughty:

At Brixton after the stage invasion of Lollipop I don't really remember what happened, I think the people go off the stage because I don't remember them being there for the Relax encore, in fact they weren't there for Relax.

Hope that somewhat clears things up, despite my rubbish explanations!

Thanks a lot for the absolutely stunning pics, Marleen! You've just made me relive it all over again. Did I meet you, by the way? I saw so many of us I couldn't remember the faces!

Oh! And Sariflor's shirt looks real good in the pics, I'm so happy that he was wearing it!