2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

I think it was Aurelien he took the microphone off. He was using it to sing into with me, Kata and Cynthia then Mika kinda grabbed it off us :sneaky2:

Ohh, how cool!? But he took it...thats good, and pretty..:thumbdown:

just want to say these photo's you have put together are great:thumb_yello:

& he looks so.......:mf_lustslow:

mmmm definitely!:wub2: the photo's are incredible!

thanks so much for what you do,with allegra,because some of friends didn't have one...

and thanks to john,mika,his mother,for the aftershow,for the hot chocolate,for fans jumping on stage,for the good champagne,for all what they did in this special evening!!!

so,as some of you who did so much gigs but don't have any pix with only HIM,i have now two,quickly and bad but i was very happy to be so close,can't talk due to the crowd,but now have THE pix and specially never froget this moment(yes,his arm on me too...)

is it "babyish"???i have 30,but i think it's not,because it's MIKA.

so,thanks to all sweet people i saw in london,thanks to ruth for sending me pixs;and i 'll be very happy if i can help you in the thread for "parc des princes"

sorry for my english,take care and have a mikalistock week end!

(other pixs on myspace and a lot better soon...)

so glad you made it to have a pic with him, finally! it was great to see ya again in london! look forward to paris!

I haven't posted a report about any gig: been SO busy since I came home and felt excited and yet strangely calm, happy and fullfilled with my london memories. :wub2:

I am still sorry for those who didn't get it as good as others, and I wish things had gone just as good for everyone.

but I'm also VERY pleased for what we got and for just the thought of it, the care, the kindness and the appreciation (at some points, almost embarassing, believe me..).

all mika gigs have been special to me one, way or another, even when he wasn't there, like in london on dec. 3rd :roftl: he's been generous and appreciative all the times. so I'm not making a hit list: just during these ones I have been spoilt and lucky. this time he did REALLY good :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

and john's my hero :mf_rosetinted:

great reports and great pics everyone: it was indeed some special days on the mika front :wub2::yay:

I am not downhearted that I didn't get to speak to Mika. Let's knock that one one the head right now.

I am just absolutely disgusted at the behaviour of some, so called fans.

I hope you know who you are if you are reading this.

Please examine your behaviour that night. Even if you can't be truthful with anyone else, be truthful with yourself.

That night has made me seriously re-evaulate what I think of the MFC and the people on here.

:shocked: :shocked:

Does that mean....does that mean that you're now a REAL FAN??!?!

:shocked:

:stretcher:

Yeah he threw it behind him and then picked it back up again...we were hoping he'd give it back to us but he threw it into the middle of the crowd instead :sneaky2:

hi yes i thought that was what had happened:thumbdown: it was really good when he was using it to sing with you all though :thumb_yello: i was front row & far right with the confetti canons etc in front of me!

just want to say these photo's you have put together are great:thumb_yello:

& he looks so.......:mf_lustslow:

You can get bored anytime you want with results like that!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I installed a try-out photoshop programm today, so I'm trying it out :naughty:

Mika-2.jpg

I installed a try-out photoshop programm today, so I'm trying it out :naughty:

Mika-2.jpg

Marleen i will apologise now if i sound gushing but that is absolutey fantastic :thumb_yello: my camera died on the night of the 28th!! so all i have is a lot of dull blurred photos- such good memories all summed up together :blush-anim-cl:

ps is that one of the security with the hat on? :roftl:

Yeah he threw it behind him and then picked it back up again...we were hoping he'd give it back to us but he threw it into the middle of the crowd instead :sneaky2:

I must admit that when I saw him just throw it out to the crowd I thought it was wrong!

He should have either kept it or given it back to you guys:wink2: .

And Marleen, I love what you did with those pics!:wub2:

Ahhh Laura, you are the Sylvester the cat are you? There are bits of you on my nieces videos on youtube. Weren't you overheated in the outfit?

Yeh that was me :biggrin2: and yes i felt like i was dying in that outfit:naughty: ive been fine with it on at other gigs but i was wearing an extra layer that night and was extremely dehydrated so i was really feeling it that time lol which video am i in? do you have the link? i really wana know if anybody filmed me falling over the barrier and belly flopping on stage....anybody do that? :naughty:

that's a great one, marleen! :thumb_yello:

may i have the one with him yawning (top right) in original size, pls? :blush-anim-cl:

Of course:

P1090027.jpg

Marleen i will apologise now if i sound gushing but that is absolutey fantastic :thumb_yello: my camera died on the night of the 28th!! so all i have is a lot of dull blurred photos- such good memories all summed up together :blush-anim-cl:

ps is that one of the security with the hat on? :roftl:

Yes. Those two were great :thumb_yello:

I think it was Aurelien he took the microphone off. He was using it to sing into with me, Kata and Cynthia then Mika kinda grabbed it off us :sneaky2:

What a cheek!

Oi! Kata and I paid for that microphone! Where does he get off?!

All right, he bought us a couple of glasses of champagne to make up for it...but still...:sneaky2:

I´m waiting to install Paint Shop Pro in the new laptop to upload them all but thanks for sharing everything, people! It´s very appreciated :thumb_yello:

Is that any good?

Cuz I just installed Photoshop a couple of days ago but I'm rubbish with it.

I don't know if I can be arsed to learn!

Marleen, your photos are amazing! Such great quality, what camera did you use? (Sorry if you already said which one you used but this thread has A LOT of pages!)

Is that any good?

Cuz I just installed Photoshop a couple of days ago but I'm rubbish with it.

I don't know if I can be arsed to learn!

I´m useless with PS. PSP is easier for me. Ask Ingie. She´s the goddess :mf_rosetinted: