The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

Hi Pooh! Good to see you! I am fine thank you! How are you?

i'm good thanks kath even though you've gone :wink2: i was reading wendi's report, no wonder she was tired when she got home.

i have to go for now, taking mum and mum inlaw out for dinner. see you all later :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Afternoon Oldlings!

Just chilling this afternoon, not feeling too bad today. Not feeling the same downer as after previous shows, actually on an upper still and not having any signs of crashing down like before. Guess I've got used to it now.

Finally got the move out of the way, thank goodness, and quite relieved it's out of the way. Now I can start to focus on getting the business back on track without any distractions.

Happy Mothers Day to all you Mums out there!

Hope you are all sitting down with your feet up being pampered something rotten.

Hi Diana, how are you feeling today?

Missed you Thursday, would have been great to party with you. Have been wearing the bracelets you sent me all week.

Looking forward to hooking up with you in Amsterdam, it's gonna be great.

Hello oldies .. hows it going??

I feel dodgy as if Im getting a cold or somefink ...damn mika gigs :roftl:

Hey there FD.

Sorry to hear you don't feel well, sounds like you have a symptom of Post Mika Show Syndrome , heh heh.

I' m sitting here eating a darn fine ham and cheese sarnie.

Hey there FD.

Sorry to hear you don't feel well, sounds like you have a symptom of Post Mika Show Syndrome , heh heh.

I' m sitting here eating a darn fine ham and cheese sarnie.

Niceeeeeeeeeeee

So are you going to do what Mika says and change form the penguin??? :shocked:

AH yes...I remember! Thank you!!! And of course you are not Horrid!

shhhhhhhhhhhhh I have just bought a ticket for Nimes....well...it is Mothers day today!!!!!:naughty:

Kath!! :shocked::roftl: :roftl: :punk: Go for it, girl!

Goodevening, everybody! Just a quick stop from me to say hello. I still have lots of reading to do. :blink:

Wendi, if you come online, please let me know when your video is uploaded. I so want to see it. :wub2:

Niceeeeeeeeeeee

So are you going to do what Mika says and change form the penguin??? :shocked:

Yes indeed, hit the spot nicely that did.

And whatever Mika wants, Mika can have. And I'm still not telling him what it is, he'll have to wait and see, heh heh!

Yes indeed, hit the spot nicely that did.

And whatever Mika wants, Mika can have. And I'm still not telling him what it is, he'll have to wait and see, heh heh!

That reaction to you was amazingggggggggggggggg:thumb_yello:

I cant wait to see the new creation :thumb_yello:

Hello oldies .. hows it going??

I feel dodgy as if Im getting a cold or somefink ...damn mika gigs :roftl:

FD - you are not allowed to be ill until you've posted some news in the Official Fan Club forum.

Hi there Diana :)

Hi Laurel! How are you?

Hi Diana, how are you feeling today?

Missed you Thursday, would have been great to party with you. Have been wearing the bracelets you sent me all week.

Looking forward to hooking up with you in Amsterdam, it's gonna be great.

Heya Miss! I'm feeling much better thanks! A little tired still (it was a rough night on the MFC) but fine! And you? Recovered from all the gigs yet?

Haha you know, I'd bought a lot of stuff for the Secret Santa thing before finding out who I had.. When I found it was you I didn't know whether or not to include everything..

But then I thought "she wears a penguin suit, she won't be shocked by plastic jewelry." :mf_rosetinted:

Oh and I wasn't going to be at the gig on thursday anyway.. but I still would've loved to be there ofcourse!

We're gonna party extra hard in Amsterdam now! (Can't wait to see your new costume either!)

That reaction to you was amazingggggggggggggggg:thumb_yello:

I cant wait to see the new creation :thumb_yello:

Yeah, got him right where I want him, mwha ha ha ha!

Did you know he actually got down on one knee for me!

Just signing the flag, but it felt kind of nice:-)

And if you are at Amsterdam you will see the new one.

Yeah, got him right where I want him, mwha ha ha ha!

Did you know he actually got down on one knee for me!

Just signing the flag, but it felt kind of nice:-)

And if you are at Amsterdam you will see the new one.

Oh coollll

Yeh he loves you penguin .. no doubt about it , I was standing behind you when he was taking the pics , he must of took about 10 until he got the one he wanted :roftl:

Oh coollll

Yeh he loves you penguin .. no doubt about it , I was standing behind you when he was taking the pics , he must of took about 10 until he got the one he wanted :roftl:

Yeah, love him big time too.

I was actually trying to get someone to take the photo but everyone was looking bkankly at me, then Mika just took the camera and went nuts. Funnily enough the pic he was happiest with had a very well endowed lady in the background!

Guess he really does like those big girls, ha ha ha!

Try and get it on this week, plus the ones of Mikey and Andy, who decided to prat around while they were being taken, heh heh.

Yeah, love him big time too.

I was actually trying to get someone to take the photo but everyone was looking bkankly at me, then Mika just took the camera and went nuts. Funnily enough the pic he was happiest with had a very well endowed lady in the background!

Guess he really does like those big girls, ha ha ha!

Try and get it on this week, plus the ones of Mikey and Andy, who decided to prat around while they were being taken, heh heh.

Yeh I wanna see those pics penguin .. defo :thumb_yello:

hmmmm am I being ignored?

I may have to post a "I'm leaving" thread :wink2:

Sorry, please don't go, didn't mean to ignore you, got carried away there for a second.LOL!

Hello Rose!!!

lovely to see you !:wub2:

Hi FD too :wink2: ...not sure who else is here ?

i'm back to full real life manic mode!

Had a great mothers day ... spoilt by the boys and hub and been to my mum's for lunch:thumb_yello:

Not been able to read much more last day or so but hope things calming down.:blink: I hope we get good news soon so we can all get a chance to meet out our man once we're official !:wub2:

I'm trying to get back to study mode , it's only been a week but feels like ages since i did some work. Been out the last 2 nights too !!

Well hope everyone is good.

Rose i can't wait to see the pics taken by fussy MIKA!:wink2:

Let me know when you post it petal :thumb_yello: