• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What did he look like? Men in uniform......hummanna hummanna :wink2:

Tall, dark and handsome!!! :wink2: But nothing like Mika,

so he got out in one piece!!! :roftl:

Sometimes, I don't answer the door even if I am home and they know it.

I answered because I am waiting for the lead to download my

video from the gig!! Its still not here :thumbdown:

Good Morning Oldlings. Hope everyone is doing well today. Yikes, drama...with police (well, that's the good part) and yucky scamsmen. (not salesmen)

Yeah, I won't open my door to anyone unless they are invited. I had a Fireman show up at my door around 11pm on night and I wouldn't answer the door until I got all of his credentials and verified his existence with the fire department. He was very patient and told me that I was smart for doing that. :thumb_yello: But, he was so gorgeous that I wanted to invite him in anyways. Oh, if I had just looked out my sliding glass door, I would have seen the firetruck. :naughty: It was a false alarm that was coming from my unit...not sure why but nice to know that I was safe. LOL

Good Morning Oldlings. Hope everyone is doing well today. Yikes, drama...with police (well, that's the good part) and yucky scamsmen. (not salesmen)

Yeah, I won't open my door to anyone unless they are invited. I had a Fireman show up at my door around 11pm on night and I wouldn't answer the door until I got all of his credentials and verified his existence with the fire department. He was very patient and told me that I was smart for doing that. :thumb_yello: But, he was so gorgeous that I wanted to invite him in anyways. Oh, if I had just looked out my sliding glass door, I would have seen the firetruck. :naughty: It was a false alarm that was coming from my unit...not sure why but nice to know that I was safe. LOL

MMmm there's something about a man in uniform!! LOL

Especialy Ring Master uniforms. *gazes lovingly at the title banner of MFC*

That had me laughing out loud!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

My next door neighbor is a fireman...

:roftl: hahahaha

Tall, dark and handsome!!! :wink2: But nothing like Mika,

so he got out in one piece!!! :roftl:

I answered because I am waiting for the lead to download my

video from the gig!! Its still not here :thumbdown:

I hope you get your lead soon. I can't wait to see your pics and vids!

Hola Oldies!

How are you all?

Hey Wendy what's all this talk about you luring innocent policemen into your home?! :naughty:

Its all true :das::roftl:

I hope you get your lead soon. I can't wait to see your pics and vids!

I know - I am scared to even look at my camera in case something

happens to it!!! :naughty:

Afternoon all.

You've all got me a little worried now.

My nephew Simon is a fireman, you've got me worried about him being molested by women when he goes out on a shout now!LOL!

Hi Wendi.

Fun and games round your way then?

I've got to make tea and concentrate on doing a decent job - I keep forgetting to focus on RL!

Yes - RL is a pain sometimes :roftl:

I have to make dinner, and get Hazel to band tonight!!

Hey, he chose his profession...he knew that admiration from women came with the job. Afterall, women like firemen because they have big hoses and they know how to use them. It's nice to know that a man can put out a fire. :bleh:

Afternoon all.

You've all got me a little worried now.

My nephew Simon is a fireman, you've got me worried about him being molested by women when he goes out on a shout now!LOL!

Hey, he chose his profession...he knew that admiration from women came with the job. Afterall, women like firemen because they have big hoses and they know how to use them. It's nice to know that a man can put out a fire. :bleh:

Ha ha, and he was a builder before that.

If I didn't know better, he has been with his girlfriend for the last 3 years and is still totally smitten, I would think he was on the lookout for a woman. LOL!

Hi Everyone. Hope you are all ok :thumb_yello:

Wendi.....will you please leave these young men alone...although remembering that guy in the pub in Brixton, no man of any age is safe with you around!:naughty:

We are all SO desperate for your lead to arrive :shocked:

I don't think I will be on tonight..just not in the mood really at the mo. I am a bit upset about all the fall out from last week and the realisation that we have lost (even if only temporaily) some good MFCers.:thumbdown:

I will recover no doubt but I don't honestly think I would be much fun at the moment so I will stay away:wink2:

Have a good night anyway :thumb_yello:

Good evening Oldlings, I see we're discussing firemen. Where I used to work we always seemed to be having false alarms and everyone used to rush out to get the best view of the firemen arriving.:blush-anim-cl:

Kath - this will all die down, I promise in a few weeks we will look back and wonder what all the fuss was about

Hi Silver!

yes, we have endured storms in the MFC before, even quite serious ones....but this one has caused major upset and it will take a little time.

I guess we all have our own views, we all inevitably view it from different perspectives, but for me, I am just 'not in the mood ' right now. Nothing will ever sway me from Mika...but just at the moment this isn't (for me) the place it was.

I will be back no doubt...I would miss it terribly:shocked: