The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

Aww, Kath. *big hug*

I am so far removed from all the drama. Although, I got caught up with it last week when I was reading but I was not actually there.

I got to visit a firestation last week:naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Everyone. Hope you are all ok

Wendi.....will you please leave these young men alone...although remembering that guy in the pub in Brixton, no man of any age is safe with you around!:naughty:

We are all SO desperate for your lead to arrive :shocked:

I don't think I will be on tonight..just not in the mood really at the mo. I am a bit upset about all the fall out from last week and the realisation that we have lost (even if only temporaily) some good MFCers.:thumbdown:

I will recover no doubt but I don't honestly think I would be much fun at the moment so I will stay away

Have a good night anyway :thumb_yello:

Kath?????

we are losing a few people...I know....I will miss you

I am staying just because I can throw in the

"Relax take it easy" and try to be a morale mender:)

I guess I love all of you so much .....I am here to stay:)

and respect everyone's decisions:)

Hi Elanorelle. Some people seem a bit down tonight, the rest of us are thinking about firemen.

ok......

***dispensing hugs****

firemen:) vera nice

I suppose I am different....so please excuse me if I don't seem sad today.

but I do empathize with all of you...because I love you all

Hi Silver!

yes, we have endured storms in the MFC before, even quite serious ones....but this one has caused major upset and it will take a little time.

I guess we all have our own views, we all inevitably view it from different perspectives, but for me, I am just 'not in the mood ' right now. Nothing will ever sway me from Mika...but just at the moment this isn't (for me) the place it was.

I will be back no doubt...I would miss it terribly:shocked:

kath these things happen in every forum not just ours , youve just got to get on with things theres nothing that can be done about it now , whats done is done im , suprised im still here after all my going ons in here :shocked::naughty: hey by the way wendi had sent me a pm about a post she thought i had deleted or edited guess what .....debs found it for me *yeah for debs*

What makes you so happy today, Elanorelle?

Kath, don't go away! I would miss you too much![/quote

well DR's visits are doing well:)

my wound is healing! yay!

my bad chest infection is gone:)

I'm seeing my mum next week and meeting Crystal next week too

( her rellies live in my city)

and generally I am wanting to advocate for this Forum in any way possible

and proud of letting people know about us:)

Thanks for all the kind words..to be honest, that is what makes the MFC what it is...peole are so supportive of everyone, like a big family :wub2:

I will be back, don't worry...just enjoy the peace!:naughty:

Good night everyone..or have a good day! :thumb_yello:

well DR's visits are doing well:)

my wound is healing! yay!

my bad chest infection is gone:)

I'm seeing my mum next week and meeting Crystal next week too

( her rellies live in my city)

and generally I am wanting to advocate for this Forum in any way possible

and proud of letting people know about us:)

Good doctor's visits are always a good thing! Fun, a meet up!:thumb_yello:

I'm in a good mood because I sneaked on earlier today and watched BonjourMika's video on Youtube - that certainly sent me off to work with a smile on my face :mf_lustslow:

I love that:) its wonderful:)

Hello there, Oldlings!

Just having a quick catch-up --

kath :( You know I love you -- I'm sorry you're down.

Suzanne -- :yay: for good check-ups with the doctor

Charlotte -- :das: for firemen!

Wendy -- what a day you've had! It's always an adventure, eh?

Who else? Oh Sheena... happy to be of service :thumb_yello:

Everyone else -- good to see you, if I haven't mentioned you by name

it's because I'm trying to post this without having read all the way back!

Sorry! I love you all too!

dcdeb

Hey Everyone, I'm on a quick lunchbreak. I can't beleive that I just looked up airfare for Madrid. I swear, I need a reality check. LOL!!

I really am far removed from the drama in here...especially since I'm so clueless about what happened. I guess that's a good thing. :mf_rosetinted:

I mainly stay in here.....It's a good, sorta safe place to be. :naughty:

Oh, Firemen pulled up outside the restaurant a little while ago. THEY WERE HOT!! HOT!! HOT!! OMG...THEY WERE HOT!!! I'm still trying to cool off. LMAO!!

Hi Deb.......its been an interesting few weeks,,,,thanks :) life is good for me, thank you so much for your lovely words:):wub2: :wub2:

been taking stock on really what is important lately.I have been having financial troubles. and health troubles, but both are smoothing things out and really trying to look at things in perspective. My step father's hearing loss is cured. my arthritis is getting better and my wound on my leg is shrinking.

and my depression is lifting...:wub2: :wub2: I have composed a piece in honour of MIKA and what he has done for us ( coming soon).and i want to reveal it in a special way some time soon.

Love you all!

Oh, I wish. I was devastated a few years ago. I had to be rescued from my place. It was flooding (long story) and I ended up spraining my knee. So, the Fire Dept came over. And, they are the finest Long Beach has to offer. Well, at this time, I was about 70lbs heavier than I am now and one of the Firemen saw one of my Modeling pictures on the wall from my younger days and said, "Wow, who is that? Is she available? I was so pissed that I started losing weight about that time. And, he was a little embarassed too.

However, because of the condition of our condos (another Long Story - 6 year remodeling project) the Fire Dept is over at least once a week. YAY for me. So, they are seeing my losing weight and they've invited me over for karaoke at the Fire Station. Right on! Oh, I did karaoke with them a few months ago at a car wash and had a blast.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind dating a Fireman. Especially a California one!! GORGEOUS!!

Ramble over. :mf_rosetinted:

Seems to me, Charlotte, you are attracting all the HOT firemen!:naughty:

"Dangit Luke! Get out of my way! When I asked for a hand, I meant the one above the chair. Move it!"

mika18.jpg

Luke sneaks up behind Mika and carefully sticks a "Kick me" sign on his back. :naughty:

mikaslc9.jpg

Mika: It's been one f*cking day! If it gets worse, I'm going to explode.

Luke: Looking smug...wait till you figure out what's on your back.

mika17.jpg

Evening.

I'm sorry to read kath's farewell, I did wonder if there was a bit of a boycott going on here.

And I'm still cheery about last week - oh, exactly 7 days ago we were watching Royworld. And the anticipation was building but we didn't imagine what was to come.

Anyway, I imagine that it will become more quiet on here as it's such a long time to the next gig. And/or the album.....

And I was looking at the line up for the V festival and there's no mention of Mika. Did I hear that he isn't playing the festivals this summer?

I think you are talking to me. If not, well, you are now. :mf_rosetinted:

I hope to meet you one day too. :huglove: Yes, getting away for the weekend did make me feel better. I'm at about 90% now so things are definitely improving. YAY!! I hate the sick, sluggish me. I like the happy go lucky, skippidy doo dah me. LOL! :bleh:

I'm really thinking about going to Spain. It's insane. :blink:

You are too funny. I hope to meet you one day.

Did you feel better when you were away for the weekend?

Hey Ruth. Boycott? I'm so out of the loop. Part of me is glad and the other part is like...Hey, what's the big idea? I'm missing something. LOL

Looks like he is doing a Festival on July 19th in Madrid, Spain. :blush-anim-cl:

Evening.

I'm sorry to read kath's farewell, I did wonder if there was a bit of a boycott going on here.

And I'm still cheery about last week - oh, exactly 7 days ago we were watching Royworld. And the anticipation was building but we didn't imagine what was to come.

Anyway, I imagine that it will become more quiet on here as it's such a long time to the next gig. And/or the album.....

And I was looking at the line up for the V festival and there's no mention of Mika. Did I hear that he isn't playing the festivals this summer?

I think you are talking to me. If not, well, you are now. :mf_rosetinted:

I hope to meet you one day too. :huglove: Yes, getting away for the weekend did make me feel better. I'm at about 90% now so things are definitely improving. YAY!! I hate the sick, sluggish me. I like the happy go lucky, skippidy doo dah me. LOL! :bleh:

I'm really thinking about going to Spain. It's insane. :blink:

Hi Ruth, glad to hear you are still happy!

Yes, Charlotte, I was talking to you. :biggrin2: I think of you as the happy go lucky, skippidy doo dah you. It shows in your avie picture.

So, how is Spain looking? Possible?

I am waiting for the dryer repairman. Had to clean up the area so he can get to it. I'm also excited because I am going to get new nail polish tomorrow!!!:bleh: