Thank You to Mister M for the gig and the after show party on the 28 Feb

allegra

(hopefully next time - if there will be next time - it will be better organised)

Loads of mika love,

I hope there IS a next time; I hope Mika didn't feel as put out as people think he was....

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to send my greetings to those MFCers who were not at the party…

people who were in London last december but couldn't come back in february, and some people I know who especially deserved to be there:

mirtilla

giulietta

robertina

mariposa, matt84, k@k@london, suzy, sivan, wendy, sara, laurence, ioana, kath, abby, dcdeb, charlottechristy, cazgirl, jeyjen, sarina, mikslilfinga, pamette…

and also hello to others postponed fans (i don’t remember the names sorry) and hello to all MFC group, of course

Allegra, BIG thank you to you, for being so sweet and caring. I will never forget your constant care in the gig on the 26th of February. You are such a lovely person to meet as well.

wow..

Of course, am very thankful to Mika and his managment to honor his fans the way he did.. I did not expect it and it really touched me.. I would have been happy to just attend the concert... after all that's what I paid for.. but I got much more in return.. I got an experience that will make all my friends back home jealous and sorry for not coming with me

:)

but also..

I would also like to thank you all ... all the lovely people that I met on the 28th and the days after... Saralou (your warm seat was great), Em' (loved our last day chit chat), Dani56 (I just loved talking to you with our mediteranian language - hands language), RAK (the best pengiun ever! you were amazing.. loved your vibe, company... ), black queenie (am glad you made it!), Emmylou (thank you, I still have the heart), queenie, melodie (who managed to take a picture of me with Mika somewhere in the background with fans), sara from Germany (for the lovely tour of London), Joana from portugal (for using the loo in your apartment :)), all the spanish/french/italian/british/belgian/Egyptian/Finland fans met in Q... on the bus... the weekend after... I forgot most of the names... but you guys have made this day a memorable one

xxx

People seem to remember me for the weirdest things :roftl:

Loved meeting you and talking to you (wish it had been more though)...your pants were AWESOME and you looked good in them :thumb_yello:

Now I have to plan a trip there sometime :roftl:

Allegra, BIG thank you to you, for being so sweet and caring. I will never forget your constant care in the gig on the 26th of February. You are such a lovely person to meet as well.

it was nice for me to be your and rokinbabzz's body guard... bad boys can not do what they want when i'm there :thumbdown:

Thank you so much for the truly amazing music you create!

Thank you for the breathtaking live shows it seems like you were born to perform!

Thank you for thinking of us – your fans – and having us as guest at your after party!

I so hope you will consider inviting us again and maybe this time we will be more ”used to it” and you will be able to mingle and meet all of us!

Thank you for being you! :flowers2:

I only want to say a big THANK YOU MIKA !!!

Though I was not at the afterparty, I was only at the gig on tuesday, just to know you shared your time with your fans and celebrated the finished tour with them is pretty amazing.¨

Am glad Ive bought three original LICM CDs as it seems ridiculous :wink2:

And Im happy for you all guys who got a chance to be there with M. and the band.

And thank to those of you who let my little daughter to be in the first row on tuesday gig, it was so nice of you¨

Kimi

Very well said Allegra!

I really believe too that what is important is that he remembers us. And oraganising that afterparty proves exaclty that. I think we should all keep that in mind and be happy about it even if we didn't get a chance to talk to him or even if we didn't get a pass to the afterparty. All that matters is Mika's unbelievably sweet attitude towards his fans and the incredible gigs we had the chance to experience in London last week. So what i'm really trying to say is THANK YOU MIKA!

I totally agree with that!

First of all, thanks to Allegra and Avoca who spoke to Mika to arrange wristbands for us who hadn't... Thanks a lot, otherwise I wouldn't have been there :wub2:

Thanks to John for looking after us with hot chocolate during Q-ing. And especially for arranging more wristbands for the afterparty. Thanks :wub2:

Thanks for the band for being so nice and normal :wub2:

Thanks for Mikas family, for supporting him :wub2:

Thanks for the whole MFC bunch, who made this week become so special :wub2:

And last but not least, Thank you Mika, for being such a wonderful person :wub2:

Just also want to say thankyou to those who let me have a wristband, Alegra and rose and freddy if it wasn't for these people i would not of had the pleasure of beng there, although after reading everybodys comments i feel that i didn't deserve to be there.

Thankyou again

Just also want to say thankyou to those who let me have a wristband, Alegra and rose and freddy if it wasn't for these people i would not of had the pleasure of beng there, although after reading everybodys comments i feel that i didn't deserve to be there.

Thankyou again

aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ....

Its gone now .. lesson learnt and all that :punk:

I think that champange hangover lasted a week :roftl:

aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ....

Its gone now .. lesson learnt and all that :punk:

I think that champange hangover lasted a week :roftl:

I was not hung over in the slightest...had serious London withdrawl symptoms though we soo need to go back we needed more time to sample the nightlife and sights..LOL

sorry completely of the subject there

woow I imagine it was really incredible!! :D

I dream being with him i this way

with my friend from the MFC xD

I´m from the argentinean thread!

sorry for my english

kissess :)

A wonderbar year full of adventures and creativity and with so much vibey dancing -hey I'm no longer a big girl. :thumb_yello: Still recovering from a week of riding around on night buses and the all the euphoria and interaction at the gigs last week. I was running late (como siempre) on Thurs so did not get wind of the afterparty but got a quickie signature anyway. At least I managed to buy a ticket off you Alegra - I did not know you were destined to be such a star party organiser.

I may not have travelled as far as some or attended as many gigs (due to boring domestic situazione}-but I have nevertheless put in a vast amount of private worship time.:wub2:

Mika - your songs have so much resonance - I never tire of them - et surtout - I love your damned sexy dancin'. You are sunshine and alegria. Tu est incroyable et adorable!

Bon vacances - a bientot!

Un grand merci a tous! Grosses bissous!!!!

Ps: En plus - we are connected on the Picadilly line!

VIVA MIKAxxxxxxxxxxxxx:mf_lustslow:

This is my first serious speech in the forum because my written english is a bit limited.

SINCERELY THANK YOU TO MISTER M

and thanks to his tour manager, thanks to his family, thanks to the band, thanks to the crew

for the wonderful gig and for the unexpected after show party.

london2008415xx3.jpg

and...

FORGIVE US

You gave us the opportunity to be your guests... but our conduct was just like a "fans"...

so forgive us for the constant asking for pictures and autographs during the party.

Don't blame us please.

We are used to act as fans (queuing for hours, being pushed during the gig, waiting for you in the cold at the backstage door...) so being treated like guests and acting like that was totally unexpected to us.

So forgive us please.

Message to MFC members:

Please don't cry if you did not talk with him at the party, don't cry if

you did not take a picture with him...

what's really important is that he remembers us.

We are a lot, it is impossible that he remembers every single person...

and during the party we were a lot of people...

but he remembers US... that's what's important...

so add your thank you to our favourite songwriter please... and RELAX TAKE IT EASY

I can say that this is one of my favourite pictures of Mika!!! He has the most adorable smile on his face.

I'd like to send my greetings to those MFCers who were not at the party…

people who were in London last december but couldn't come back in february, and some people I know who especially deserved to be there:

mirtilla

giulietta

robertina

mariposa, matt84, k@k@london, suzy, sivan, wendy, sara, laurence, ioana, kath, abby, dcdeb, charlottechristy, cazgirl, jeyjen, sarina, mikslilfinga, pamette…

and also hello to others postponed fans (i don’t remember the names sorry) and hello to all MFC group, of course

You are so considerate and thoughtful. I know I am the hundredth person who's already told you this...but I am just as sincere.

People like you (and so many others) continue to remind me that the MFC is so worth my time and energy. Even when things seem to be going downhill, all the more reason to stay and help make it a better place.:wub2:

stolen from Berenice myspace:cool::naughty:sorry i couldn't resist!

2005055758641047310_rs.jpg

John & Lilibet..the boss has got a wonderful smile too:thumb_yello: THANK YOU!

wow, john smiling.. :shocked: that's a fantastic pic! :thumb_yello: