Article/Blog Tour Diary written by Cherisse

elanorelle

I didn't see her on the Brits (I have only seen on utube, they haven't shown yet in the US)---anyone got a pic of Cherisse in her makeup?

LOVED this blog...thanks for posting. I met Cherisse at the DC concert last year, she's really a sweet person too.

Very talented herself!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We love what she put about lovely Chicago. We remember at the Chicago gig that Mika and his band had already said that The House of Blues was one of their favorite venues that they have ever played in and said it was absolutely delicious! This quote from Cherisse puts the icing on top of the cake. We are glad that we got to be part of that. And YES the floor shook immensely!

After Toronto it was Philadelphia, Boston, New York and Chicago. In Chicago we played the famous House of Blues, which has to be one of the most stunning looking venues I’ve ever seen as it is decorated with incredible Southern outsider art. One of the things I’ll always remember about that gig was that when the audience were jumping, the whole place shook, including my drum riser!

Thanks for the article link! It made our day!

Love Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

In Chicago we played the famous House of Blues, which has to be one of the most stunning looking venues I’ve ever seen as it is decorated with incredible Southern outsider art. One of the things I’ll always remember about that gig was that when the audience were jumping, the whole place shook, including my drum riser!

:woot_jump: Hell yes we shook the place!!! :naughty: