The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HK, do you realise that don't have much time left? You need to register with the eBay site first then get help about how to make a listing.

Yep Scut ... I do realise that ...... & I stand to lose 9 tix worth .... I'm hoping to get a friend over to help me or DC help me online .... I've just been so RL busy .... :blink: ..... fingers crossed ...

Yep Scut ... I do realise that ...... & I stand to lose 9 tix worth .... I'm hoping to get a friend over to help me or DC help me online .... I've just been so RL busy .... :blink: ..... fingers crossed ...

You need to register with the eBay site first before anyone can help you, that step is easy. You really need to do it all within the next day or so because it takes days to sell a ticket. There's no point in crossing your fingers, HK, if you don't get a move on.

I'm going to pay you for my ticket either way but you stand to lose the other 8 tickets' worth of money if you don't hurry up.

You need to register with the eBay site first before anyone can help you, that step is easy. You really need to do it all within the next day or so because it takes days to sell a ticket. There's no point in crossing your fingers, HK, if you don't get a move on.

I'm going to pay you for my ticket either way but you stand to lose the other 8 tickets' worth of money if you don't hurry up.

Yep ... I know Scut ..... & thanks for that ..... RL is very demanding of me right now ... however, hopefully I'll have it sorted in the next two days ... :thumb_yello::wub2:

AUSSIES!!! *throws soap at you and runs away*

:woot_jump:

Welcome back Daughtahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now I must neglect you in true parental style and go to bed!!

FY&GN (talk tomoro :wink2:)

:huglove:

Do chickens wish they could fly?:biggrin2:

*starts tinkering with resonator* I think it's the piston generator that's a bit slow....maybe we need new plugs?

Plugs? What sort of mechanic are you? It's all fly by wire these days - chips and motherboards! Now just pass me the spronge.