MIKAustralia Petition

Well, I *finally* signed up last week. Can't really work out why I hadn't before then but it just jumped out at me from STT's siggy last week and compelled me to.

A plan. Good idea. Any more thoughts on that?:naughty:

I really don't know... I'm sure I've said a few times I don't have the time to do it now... I won't be able to sort anything out till school hols which are in 2 weeks... I vote that OKD takes over!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine okay, I take over, I have NOTHING to do but sleep every day anyway :naughty:

But I have no idea what to do.

:naughty:

FIRSTLY, lets make more obvious links in our signatures :bleh: CD, HOW did you never sign it until now? :roftl:

I think a handwritten petition would look a LOT better with this, even if it's only like a few signatures. Are we going to do that? :blink:

SUDDEN BRAINWAVE! Lets spam the link to the petition on mikasounds?? I signed a Kooks petition someone spammed on their blog :bleh::naughty:

I think it would pay to go through Mika's myspace comments and spam whatever Aussies you don't recognise from here. Email the petition link to them..

Hmmm, I would think it would be too forward BUT your really right, of course they would want to sign, if their on his myspace they want to see him live .. and they could show their friends etc etc.

We should do it. BUT it would be pretty bad if we all went messaging the same people :naughty: how would we make sure we don't do that?

Also, :lmfao::

91. Paloma please cum back i want 2 c u in my eyes!!! love ya my own private lollipop ;)

Hmmm, I would think it would be too forward BUT your really right, of course they would want to sign, if their on his myspace they want to see him live .. and they could show their friends etc etc.

We should do it. BUT it would be pretty bad if we all went messaging the same people :naughty: how would we make sure we don't do that?

You make a list and then assign us to the task... or whoever volunteers to help..

Also, :lmfao::
91. Paloma please cum back i want 2 c u in my eyes!!! love ya my own private lollipop ;)

*bites tongue due to bullying thread*

Awwww, how sweet.

Prime example how threads like that can make people NOT say things. :thumbdown:

You make a list and then assign us to the task... or whoever volunteers to help..

Oh crap. I don't know.

*makes list of tasks*

• Advertise/spam online petition
  • Organise written petition
  • Organise stuff to accompany petitions
  • Find some way to get it to him

:lmfao: There we go, that's what we need to do. :naughty:

Okay. *assigns tasks*

Everyone - go and spam! :naughty:

Everyone - move all discussions to the mikamite version of this thread, because this is confusing! :naughty:

*bites tongue due to bullying thread*

Awwww, how sweet.

Prime example how threads like that can make people NOT say things.

Okay. Good point.

It's certainly great that our great advertising skills have reached non-mfcers/mfcers that don't post quite so regularly :thumb_yello:

OI! (lol! not related, related in terms of the 'advertising') has this been posted on mikasounds yet?

*runs off to do so*

Okay, I went through 20 pages of Mika's comments and for only FOUR non-mikamite spammers, and 2 of those four were Olivia and her friend, so that doesn't really count ... or does it? I wonder if Olivia even herad about the petition in the really short while she was here? Damn! Why don't we instruct new Aussies to sign the petition?

Heyyyy, we could PM/email all the non-active aussies! Maybe after the other bit is sorted, so it can be an online-petition spam AND written petition spam in one :naughty:

I'm still posting in this thread really just to bump it :fisch:

I think it would pay to go through Mika's myspace comments and spam whatever Aussies you don't recognise from here. Email the petition link to them..

I've msged a few Aussies on myspace that I've seen on Mika's page and told them about the MFC. I don't know if any of them have turned up here or not. I've only had one person actually write back to me on myspace and that was last year. I'm not sure if people are suspicious of these unsolicited msgs, when all I'm trying to do is share what I think to be fantastic and what I'm sure they would enjoy. I know I would be suspicious of unsolicited msgs, and might wonder what the catch is. So we can try sending links to Aussies we see on myspace, but I wonder what our success rate will be. Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained. The other thing to remember is that these people may be Mikasounds members and may have "opinions" about MFC'ers.

Oh wow, that's crazy. Yeah I guess they might just ignore messages from strangers, but it's not completely random, it's in reply to their comment :huh:

BUT, if their posting "COME TO AUSTRALIA x10000" on Mika's myspace then they are obviously desperate for him to come and should be happy someone is sharing their petition with them, whoever they are. Or so we could hope. :huh:

*christens this thread the official petition discussion thread*

:drunk_sing:

I guess ... the first thing we have to do is start the ball rolling on the written petition bit, right? How should we do that? Give people a size of paper to write on and tell them what to write on it? Or make some kind of "form" thing that you print out and write on?

Hey girls!

I've done some petition pimping today and have three more people who have signed....including mum...I told her that I wouldn't take her to one of the shows if she didn't sign it :naughty:

Haha good work! :punk:

Anyway, so Tanya decided we should make little printable slips for people to fill in, and Tanya decided we should make them look pretty and really it's all Tanya's idea, so don't blame me:

lolattempt13.png

lolattempt14.png

And Tanya thinks we can make more and different kinds so their not all the same, and coloured ones / city specific ones / etc.

And does Tanya think for herself?? :naughty:

I like them.. good idea vegggggemites

OKD get your hand out of my backside....I can think and speak for myself thank you :roftl:....

Edit: Oooohhh that don't look so good....I meant like a puppet and puppet master thingie :roftl:

Where are the naked people you promised would be here, Tan? :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

You're here....I rest my case....perverted Aussies:naughty:

Oh s**t, I didn't even notice that....*must edit before OKD notices*