MIKAustralia Petition

And does Tanya think for herself?? :naughty:

I like them.. good idea vegggggemites

:biggrin2:

I was just placing all blame on Tanya incase the idea was not well accepted :wink2:

Done and done.....OKD will never know.....muwahahahahaahaha

What's this? :crybaby:

Anyway, I made a (dodgy) coloured version:

lolattempt1colour.png

lolattempt1colourint.png

The one with city is for Aussies, the one without is for internationals, what do we think??

(And the dodgy out-of-the-lines colouring is a style and was implied, and not a result of slackness/lack-of-coordination:fisch:)

(And I can't colour in the kangaroo, it's a clipart, and I'd screw it up)

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just placing all blame on Tanya incase the idea was not well accepted :wink2:

What's this? :crybaby:

Anyway, I made a (dodgy) coloured version:

lolattempt1colour.png

lolattempt1colourint.png

The one with city is for Aussies, the one without is for internationals, what do we think??

(And the dodgy out-of-the-lines colouring is a style and was implied, and not a result of slackness/lack-of-coordination:fisch:)

(And I can't colour in the kangaroo, it's a clipart, and I'd screw it up)

Well at least you're honest:naughty:....cool an albino kangaroo!

Haha! Told you I suck, how the hell did you do that? :naughty:

That looks good, now save them as full size .png's!

And go and make more!

I've re-uploaded them as fullsize jpg's..

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/RWPRWP/MikaPics/petitionkanga1.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/RWPRWP/MikaPics/petitionkanga2.jpg

Make more?? :boxed:

You know what you should do OD... convince the people who are making the "Mika at RH" petition t-shirts to make Mika in oz ones as well for the July gigs :naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Yes, good point, we do need petition t-shirts :doh: Why didn't I think of that? :rolls_eyes:

Not going to any of the July gigs - but is there anything I can do from this end?

Kidnap Mika, put him in a box and send him here, marked "This way up", like we planned to do 4 months ago? :naughty:

Exactly what I was going for! *cough*

Okay, now you go make one!

Go make more, people! I suck

*accepts challenge*

Yes! Well, Tanya thought we should make more than one so they don't all look the same? shrug.gif

Well, Tanya thinks that she is going to slap OKD so hard her teeth will rattle again:wink2:....and OKD thought it was a brilliant idea and nominated famous city landscapes that could be included: MCG, Harbour Bridge etc!

You know what you should do OD... convince the people who are making the "Mika at RH" petition t-shirts to make Mika in oz ones as well for the July gigs

I love it!:lmfao:

Yes, good point, we do need petition t-shirts Why didn't I think of that? :rolls_eyes:

Because it takes intelligence:naughty:

If no one else with superior skills does anything I'm going to keep making these stupid looking ones.

koalaintl.png

That one is even better...but can we put next tour will take place 2020?

Kidnap Mika, put him in a box and send him here, marked "This way up", like we planned to do 4 months ago?

Which end up :das:

Not going to any of the July gigs - but is there anything I can do from this end?

Yes! You can sign and scan one of these when they're finalised, and then go and convince all your english/etc friends to do so too :naughty:

Kidnap Mika, put him in a box and send him here, marked "This way up", like we planned to do 4 months ago?

And that.

*accepts challenge*

I was thinking we could do ones like your script ones .. except not of Mika's face.

Well, Tanya thinks that she is going to slap OKD so hard her teeth will rattle again....and OKD thought it was a brilliant idea and nominated famous city landscapes that could be included: MCG, Harbour Bridge etc!

:roftl:

That one is even better...but can we put next tour will take place 2020?

See I couldn't think of ANYTHING humorous to put on it.

Ass end..

So OkD can kiss it and we can spank it

such smut. *washes hands with soap*

MsnSlap5.gif:naughty:

Hmmm, I would think it would be too forward BUT your really right, of course they would want to sign, if their on his myspace they want to see him live .. and they could show their friends etc etc.

We should do it. BUT it would be pretty bad if we all went messaging the same people :naughty: how would we make sure we don't do that?

Also, :lmfao::

Worth a try...

OKD get your hand out of my backside....I can think and speak for myself thank you :roftl:....

Edit: Oooohhh that don't look so good....I meant like a puppet and puppet master thingie :roftl:

:lmfao:

You're weird...

Because then you'd need to convince people at gigs overseas to make the shirts and wear them *shrugs*

Would you really manage to convince people to wear them? After all, we should be grateful that we get to see Mika on Youtube :sneaky2:...

Ass end..

So OkD can kiss it and we can spank it

:shocked: such smut. *washes hands with soap*

*hands OKD the hot wax*:naughty:

*hands Kelzy a whip*:das:

It's not your hands that need washing, it's your mind:wink2:

I was thinking we could do ones like your script ones .. except not of Mika's face.

Okies:thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

You're weird...

Thank you :biggrin2:......strangely enough you're not the first person to tell me that!

how many times can you sign this petition, coz i think i've signed twice already.

EDIT: i got my friend to sign ages ago coz i had to sign a petition for the fanclub she's a part of..

123. Rebecca GO MIKA! He ROCKS the world =D

i think that's her..

Would you really manage to convince people to wear them? After all, we should be grateful that we get to see Mika on Youtube...

I don't think so. I probably wouldn't :naughty:

*hands OKD the hot wax*

*hands Kelzy a whip*

It's not your hands that need washing, it's your mind

Why do I get wax? So I can make a mold of it? :roftl::roftl:

how many times can you sign this petition, coz i think i've signed twice already.

EDIT: i got my friend to sign ages ago coz i had to sign a petition for the fanclub she's a part of..

123. Rebecca GO MIKA! He ROCKS the world =D

i think that's her..

Yeah, it's legitimate, we're only signing 'once' :wink2:

The second my friend comes online again I'm making her sign it. I've been meaning to for ages but I keep forgetting :naughty:

But I'm pretty sure my dog wants Mika to come here too now you mention it though.... :fisch:

Yeah, it's legitimate, we're only signing 'once' :wink2:

The second my friend comes online again I'm making her sign it. I've been meaning to for ages but I keep forgetting :naughty:

But I'm pretty sure my dog wants Mika to come here too now you mention it though.... :fisch:

:roftl:

so we can sign more than once?

i'll try to get all my friends to sign the petition tomorrow..:thumb_yello:

Haha good work! :punk:

Anyway, so Tanya decided we should make little printable slips for people to fill in, and Tanya decided we should make them look pretty and really it's all Tanya's idea, so don't blame me:

lolattempt13.png

lolattempt14.png

And Tanya thinks we can make more and different kinds so their not all the same, and coloured ones / city specific ones / etc.

I'm puzzled. These ones I presume are only for MFC'ers? So the myspace people that get contacted will only get directed to the online petition?

You know what you should do OD... convince the people who are making the "Mika at RH" petition t-shirts to make Mika in oz ones as well for the July gigs :naughty:

Cos I don't think they would wear them. They are going to be trying hard just to get their own msg across... However, we can but try.

so we can sign more than once?

i'll try to get all my friends to sign the petition tomorrow..

It's a technical fault of using online petitions. We shouldn't :fisch::naughty:

Awesome :biggrin2:

I'm puzzled. These ones I presume are only for MFC'ers? So the myspace people that get contacted will only get directed to the online petition?

Oh yeah, good point. Do you think we would be able to get any of them to go to the hassle of printing and scanning and uploading though? But we can definately make some with no username bit. (and get relatives/friends to sign)

Cos I don't think they would wear them. They are going to be trying hard just to get their own msg across... However, we can but try.

Yeah I reaaally don't think so either :naughty:

I'm still working on that :glasses2: