Mika has a tattoo?

Fmbm

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clementine del'hermuziere

I don't think that mika has a tatoo but in your photo, this is a temporary tatoo. :punk: But if he had a tatoo..... Why not ?

I was quoting (or to be more specific paraphrasing) mika (i'm not Indie rock, am I?)= I was being caricatural over him plus I was taking it the other way around, in a mika's point of view = not the opposite blah blah. I would be in the wrong boat to say anything you put in my words, I do have a tattoo myself, am looking for another and listen to "allthetypesofmusic" etc.it would be just sad and pathetic if it wasnt the case.

Hi Pam,

I hope you don't think I was being critical, I really wasn't. I am glad you listen to allthetypesofmusic:naughty: cause it would be pretty boring to only listen to one kind or one person. What kind of tattoo are you looking for? When I get up the nerve I have a Cherokee 7 pointed star I want to get. I am also looking for a simple Celtic design cause I am half Irish but my great Grandmother was Cherokee. I want to get both heritages represented. Anyway, back to Mika, I think he would look fine in a tattoo but if it isn't something he wants to do more power to him. He looks fine just the way he is.

I have a tattoo as well.. It's common these days.

But, I think some men with tattoos look :boxed:.. They pick ugly designs. So if Mika got one, I'd hope it was something that really, REALLY suits him. :naughty:

God I'd love it if he had a tattoo - I think they're tasty (when done in taste of course!) I have two: a frog on my right shoulder blade and a llama on the base of my spine. My partner designed the llama one for me and I designed the frog. I'm desperate for another but am still working on a design... decisions decisions!!

This was taken less than 2 weeks ago. No tattoo.

2295228190_b0445feb1c_o.jpg

(Okay, you can't quite see the back near his elbow, but it's a good excuse to post this pic :naughty:)

Christine find other excuses to post pics like this more often!:naughty::wub2:

so does he or doesnt he...i think if he was gonna hed get a better one than that one....

I think this thread should be renamed gratuitous adoration of Mika's moobs. Not that he has moobs but I refer to his rather manly chest area....OMG he has that:wub2: , Im feeling faint now...

on second, maybe third or forth look, that picture (moobs not the tat)...needs to be framed and placed above my fire place.:thumb_yello:

Christine did you take it, you need an award, do we have a MFC great pictures award thread? Only for the best of course, I would never be a contender....or maybe not actually a good idea, it may create unhealthly competition:boxed:

Would be nice to have all the pics like that in one place though....:wub2: maybe I should visit the gallery... right anyway back to tats...Hmm..