• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats slightly frightening, but hey, who am i to judge?:blink::naughty:

mika doesn't look completely thrilled though haha

Well, there are hands reaching down into dangerous territory. No wonder Mika's less than thrilled. Yikes. :blink:

Hahah! I just got finished smelling the shirt I wore when I met him while I was away cleaning my room...:lmfao:

I need help...

Yay! Good thing you were able to recover them...I have confetti in two places:my schoolbag and my dresser.:blush-anim-cl:

68753857fe5.jpg

Old? Yes...Still funny? Yes.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::roftl:

Oh my GOSH how is it possible for him to look so amazing!! haha. he's so gorgeous its crazy. He's got natural beauty :wub2: Great style and face and profile and everything is... :wub2:

THANK YOU for the airport ones! I loove them. My favorite pics are just of him walking casually somewhere, not trying to pose or look gorgeous. It just makes him look even more better when he's relaxed and smiling haha.

haha yes I think so! Thanks!!! I was looking for a bigger version ;)

His jackets make him look very bulky haha. Lots of layers for being in the sun :mf_rosetinted:

Hahah! I just got finished smelling the shirt I wore when I met him while I was away cleaning my room...:lmfao:

I need help...

Yay! Good thing you were able to recover them...I have confetti in two places:my schoolbag and my dresser.:blush-anim-cl:

68753857fe5.jpg

His hair looks realy light there. Is it the lighting or was it actualy that colour?

I need help...

68753857fe5.jpg

Every time I see that picture it scares me!!!! Poor Mika

I just want to go up to him and adjust his scarf so it's the same length each side!!! (and of course give him a cuddle at the same time!!:wub2: )

I wonder what he has in his bag????

You said exactly what I was thinking :thumb_yello:

but besides I'd fix the beige sweater he has under the jacket :rolleyes:

In fact, I'm imagining how to get close in a situation like that and say: 'Hey Mika, excuse me'

**adjusting the scarf and sweater like she were manipulating finest china**

Actually, I can't do that much well (and quickly, 'cause Mika has not much time to waste) . So I'll have to practise ...:naughty:

Maybe in the bag he has sweets, his cards, something to read...the things he carry on the plane that he mentioned in that mexican interview...:bleh:

You said exactly what I was thinking :thumb_yello:

but besides I'd fix the beige sweater he has under the jacket :rolleyes:

In fact, I'm imagining how to get close in a situation like that and say: 'Hey Mika, excuse me'

**adjusting the scarf and sweater like she were manipulating finest china**

Actually, I can't do that much well (and quickly, 'cause Mika has not much time to waste) . So I'll have to practise ...

Maybe in the bag he has sweets, his cards, something to read...the things he carry on the plane that he mentioned in that mexican interview...:bleh:

:roftl: :roftl:

Imagine walking past him in that airport and sayinh that "excuse me, I just need to make your scarf level, because if any MFC'ers see that they will be talking about it" :naughty: and then sneak a cuddle!

I love that mexican interview! He is so adorable on there:wub2: