2008-02-26: London - Videos of the Brixton Gigs (us onstage!)

Aurelien

Hello all!:wink2:

Thanks to our beloved Allegra who sent me the wonderfull videos she made during the Brixton gigs, they are now online and quite fun to watch!

The first one is SITM, which is funny because Mika fools around with the microphone I hand him half way through the song.:punk:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=sxfKbbCl7nY

The second one is one of us getting up on stage on the 26th, but only for a few seconds at the end.:thumb_yello:

The last one is a video of the full Lollipop on the last night, with everyone on stage!:mf_rosetinted:

ENJOY !!:wub2:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let's see if i can spot myself on this one :blink: ...

EDIT : :yay: :yay: :yay: 1:55 !!! on the right of the screen, arriving on stage... pink/red top - jeans rushing to the back of the stage and Cherisse :biggrin2::yay:

Hahaha you just run straight to her hahhaha

Me @ 1:32 :punk: (getting onstage suprisingly gracefully haha)

Hahaha you just run straight to her hahhaha

Me @ 1:32 :punk: (getting onstage suprisingly gracefully haha)

yeah ! i spotted you now ! very graceful indeed... and me too ! the security guy lifted me like a baby and dropped me on stage, i just had to get up :roftl: and run :biggrin2:

thank you Aurélien !! :yay:

yeah ! i spotted you now ! very graceful indeed... and me too ! the security guy lifted me like a baby and dropped me on stage, i just had to get up :roftl: and run :biggrin2:

thank you Aurélien !! :yay:

Well I have Icey to thank for that, he lifted me by my knees I think so I could just gracefully step on.

Still doesn't explain my legs being covered in bruises! (yes I am stilll going on about them :naughty:)

Thanks for posting btw.

Oh and on a completely random note, Aurelien - I don't suppose you were on Oxford Street yesterday were you? If not then I think you have a twin.

Oh and that damn blue balloon was so hard to get off the stage. We were all hitting it and it just kept spinning round but not going anywhere :naughty:

Oh and Olivia, I swear when you get on stage I can hear your CHERIIIIIIIIISSSSSE squeals. Or maybe they're just ringing in my ears STILL.

Ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!! That's so funny to watch:thumb_yello: But I can't believe Icey helped you Jenny, the guy is gonna lose his job now that it's known that he's a sweetiepie:wub2:

Icey my sweetie:wub2: :naughty::roftl:

Oh and Olivia, I swear when you get on stage I can hear your CHERIIIIIIIIISSSSSE squeals. Or maybe they're just ringing in my ears STILL.

for once i think it's not me but something in your ears :blink: ... i would have told if it was me, you know it ! but at that time, i was jumping and running at the same time, screamming would have been too much for my lungs :roftl: :roftl:

for once i think it's not me but something in your ears :blink: ... i would have told if it was me, you know it ! but at that time, i was jumping and running at the same time, screamming would have been too much for my lungs :roftl: :roftl:

You sure did look supersonic running up to Cherisse! One second you't there, the next you've disappeared behind the masses of people, and gone to Cherisse's side:roftl:

let's see if i can spot myself on this one :blink: ...

EDIT : :yay: :yay: :yay: 1:55 !!! on the right of the screen, arriving on stage... pink/red top - jeans rushing to the back of the stage and Cherisse :biggrin2::yay:

lol i see you for two seconds... then you disappear to the back! lol

:naughty:

OH MY GOD! You must have been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy! I would have died:wub2:

I'm so happy for you, I remember when you spoke to me months ago about wanting to meet Mika and see him:blush-anim-cl: I never forgot that... you're so incredibly lucky!

and BRAVE:naughty:

Well I have Icey to thank for that, he lifted me by my knees I think so I could just gracefully step on.

Still doesn't explain my legs being covered in bruises! (yes I am stilll going on about them :naughty:)

Thanks for posting btw.

Oh and on a completely random note, Aurelien - I don't suppose you were on Oxford Street yesterday were you? If not then I think you have a twin.

Hey, I was on Oxford Street last Friday, but not Wednesday lol

• dcdeb changed the title to 2008-02-26: London - Videos of the Brixton Gigs (us onstage!)