playing MIKA music

England

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, good luck!! lol, I always ask a friend of mine to play his songs on piano for me and i'm always amazed how it looks so difficult to play... on the other hand i'm crap at piano so maybe it will be really easy for you...it's like you hvae to strike all the keys at the same time and that very quickly,lol

well, good luck!! lol, I always ask a friend of mine to play his songs on piano for me and i'm always amazed how it looks so difficult to play... on the other hand i'm crap at piano so maybe it will be really easy for you...it's like you hvae to strike all the keys at the same time and that very quickly,lol

Just practicise:wink2:

Don't play the piano, but I play clarinat, bassguitar and guitar. I've learned to play the guitar all by myself, just keep on watching how other people do it. On youtube there are lots of vids you can use for it:wink2: Good luck!! You go!

Just practicise:wink2:

Don't play the piano, but I play clarinat, bassguitar and guitar. I've learned to play the guitar all by myself, just keep on watching how other people do it. On youtube there are lots of vids you can use for it:wink2: Good luck!! You go!

clarinat!!!wow!!! yeah, but i'm not really patient, i strike the keys for hours and just enjoy the sound of it,lol...sometimes, some melody comes out of the blue and then my friend write it down for me, I keep focusing on the white keys while mika plays a lot with the black ones which is really paradoxal somehow...but I will practisise:naughty:

what do you like to play on your guitar?, i can play n/irvana if you know what i mean,lol :wink2:

that's cool you play all those stuff, you can be a band all alone! it's rare to hear clarinat in bands, do you play in any band with your clarinat??

clarinat!!!wow!!! yeah, but i'm not really patient, i strike the keys for hours and just enjoy the sound of it,lol...sometimes, some melody comes out of the blue and then my friend write it down for me, I keep focusing on the white keys while mika plays a lot with the black ones which is really paradoxal somehow...but I will practisise:naughty:

what do you like to play on your guitar?, i can play n/irvana if you know what i mean,lol :wink2:

that's cool you play all those stuff, you can be a band all alone! it's rare to hear clarinat in bands, do you play in any band with your clarinat??

Nirvana, great! Played it a lot:punk: And it's still lovely!! Actually, I play all kinds of music. On guitar and bass I prefer rock, like Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers (I could have lied, so beautiful), Snow Patrol and others.

On clarinet, which I can't play at the moment, I prefer classical music. Mozart has written some great pieces. I'm not that good but I love playing, it's so relaxing, and if I'm really angry there's no better way to get rid of it then playing guitar with overdrive :naughty:

I'm really bad with my music theory considering how long I've played... im horrible... I don't know my chords eeek. But I can sight read and I have sheet music for love today, billy brown, grace kelly, and I wanna say sitm but it's too large to upload so pm me if you still want it :D

I ve just bought the book with the vocal/piano/guitar sheet music for all the songs on the album from amazon, its only cost £13 and even though i will probably never ever be able to actually play any of it, it was well worth every penny just for the 3 huge pics of him at the beginning of the book!:wub2:

I have Mika's sheetbook.. and it's just fantastic! (there are also lovely pictures in it..) I started with Grace Kelly (which goes pretty well now :thumb_yello:) and now I'm busy with My Interpretation. I can also play Over my Shoulder, Happy Ending, a little bit of Stuck in the middle, Erase, Love Today and a little bit of Lollipop.. I'm trying hard on Big Girls, but it's quite difficult.

But it's so lovely to play the same songs as he does.. glad that I started playing the piano 10 years ago :wub2:

(I have sheets of Grace Kelly and Relax take it easy on my computer by the way. If anyone wants them.. just scream!)

I think I will try to play " ring ring " and " Grace Kelly " ( sounds cool ), can anyone play Grace Kelly? :biggrin2:

guess i've seen too much Mika playing...{when I don't look@my lil helpers}I hit almost everytime the same wrong note!!:sneaky2::roftl:

I have Mika's sheetbook.. and it's just fantastic! (there are also lovely pictures in it..) I started with Grace Kelly (which goes pretty well now :thumb_yello:) and now I'm busy with My Interpretation. I can also play Over my Shoulder, Happy Ending, a little bit of Stuck in the middle, Erase, Love Today and a little bit of Lollipop.. I'm trying hard on Big Girls, but it's quite difficult.

But it's so lovely to play the same songs as he does.. glad that I started playing the piano 10 years ago :wub2:

(I have sheets of Grace Kelly and Relax take it easy on my computer by the way. If anyone wants them.. just scream!)

sure , I would love if I could get these! :original:

how could you send them to me?

yeah, but i'm not really patient, i strike the keys for hours and just enjoy the sound of it,lol...sometimes, some melody comes out of the blue and then my friend write it down for me, I keep focusing on the white keys while mika plays a lot with the black ones which is really paradoxal somehow...but I will practisise:naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao:!!!

I know exactly what you mean. I haven't got the hang of the white keys yet, and stupid Mika goes and throws all those black ones at me. :sneaky2: Nasty boy.

I've started learning a little bit of the beginning of HE from a youtube tutorial ... http://youtube.com/watch?v=qvQk6BTOZlY ... this video's good for super begininners. :original:

*screams!*

:fisch:

Why doesn't Mika bring out some song books?! I like to sing, and would love to sing My Interpretation, because it would suit my voice, also Happy Endings. If there were song books with music and lyrics in, that'd be really great, and also, great merchandise for Mika's fans and other musicians to have.