Mika beefs up security after threatening letters

lcmlcm

Daaang he should've just send me a letter back saying he did not appreciate my "I'm gonna chicken you" letters....No need for all the security maaan:blink:

Seriously, I think it's baaaaaad.:sneaky2:

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pffffftttt ... I don't WANT to know his home address ........ much rather meet him in other ways ....... :wink2::thumb_yello:

Many people on this forum knows his address but it doen't mean they are going to go round there to try and meet him!!! I think most sane people here respect him more than that!!!:bleh:

Poor Mika this is so sad! What has he done wrong? Nothing. It makes me so angry when people write nasty letters to him, say bad things about him etc. He's such a lovely person and I don't understand why people have to pick at him. Chin up Mika we love you and your fans' love for you outweighs these petty letters.

Many people on this forum knows his address but it doen't mean they are going to go round there to try and meet him!!! I think most sane people here respect him more than that!!!:bleh:

Yup :thumb_yello:

If this story is true though, it's really sad because of all people, Mika does not deserve this :thumbdown:

Wow a car now passed infront our house playing that song "God is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me....." :blink:

Just for the record, I only have one celebrity's address.

And he's not even really a celebrity anymore. He's in his 80's, and he lives in a nice section of Los Angeles. He used to be a real hottie, though. ...back in the 60's.

Just for the record, I only have one celebrity's address.

And he's not even really a celebrity anymore. He's in his 80's, and he lives in a nice section of Los Angeles. He used to be a real hottie, though. ...back in the 60's.

Hugh Hefner?:blink:

Why would people want to hurt Mika? :boxed:

It's the curls.

In recent psychological studies, those with curly hair tend to bring people to anger far quicker than people with straight hair.

Pop prince Mika has beefed up his security after receiving threatening letters. The Grace Kelly singer was being trailed by a muscly guard when he partied in London clubs Movida and Bungalow 8 last week.

The minder, who has worked for Jamiroquai star Jay Kay, said: "I've been watching Mika for the past three days. He's had nasty letters and we're taking them seriously."

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/showbiz/showbiznews/2008/03/16/mika-beefs-up-security-after-threatening-letters-98487-20353323/

:thumbdown:

That's teribble. Some people are so intolarent towards others :sneaky2:

It's the curls.

In recent psychological studies, those with curly hair tend to bring people to anger far quicker than people with straight hair.

*wonders what Mika's hair would look like straight*

*wonders why someone hasn't done that with photoshop*

*wonders what Mika's hair would look like straight*

*wonders why someone hasn't done that with photoshop*

In your siggie is the guy on the far left, the 1st pic, is that Mika????????!!!

it really makes me angry that there are people out there who take the time and write such horrible letters :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

They simply need to get a life and thats is it!!

The guy I told you who's address I know and who isn't Hughie.:sneaky2:

God, you're slow.

Dont have a go!! It isn't obvious at all who you're talking about, and IngievV wants a name! Would it kill you just to say who you're talking about?

I sure do love his hair in those pictures! :wub2:

I think it makes him look quite a bit younger, but maybe a bit too rock'n'roll for the style of his music....i dont know, it could be up for a good debate i reckon!!