Mika beefs up security after threatening letters

lcmlcm

Sometimes it is jealousy that makes people do stupid idiotic things like this...and lets face it there are plenty of idiots in this world :thumbdown: It is horrible and it is very sad to think that Mika has reached the point that his privacy is invaded to the point that he has to have someone with him all the times. But in all honesty, I am happier to think that he IS being protected.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao @ mika needing intense security.

perhaps it's because I'm on intense painkillers/narcotics, but everything seems funny today.

Am I the only one who wondered whether the "nasty" letters couldn't have been from fans? :fisch:

If I had someone write to me telling me they wanted to kidnap me and carry me away to a chicken island to knit forever, I'd look into hiring a bodyguard too. :naughty:

--Jack

(No, but really, he should be careful.)

That's barbaric...

I have a feeling I know what the threats are about...He's mentioned them before. But they must have gotten worse since whenever he mentioned it.

What century are we freakin living in man?

People have nothing better to do with their time...They have to threaten someone like MIKA?!:shocked:

Firstly, no one should be threatened... but MIKA?!

I can be his security lol:naughty: (what a funny image)

Am I the only one who wondered whether the "nasty" letters couldn't have been from fans? :fisch:

If I had someone write to me telling me they wanted to kidnap me and carry me away to a chicken island to knit forever, I'd look into hiring a bodyguard too. :naughty:

--Jack

(No, but really, he should be careful.)

That was my first thought but thought I'd rather not go down that road

bottom line is...he did receive gifts at his front door before and there are "pilgrimages" round his house... so fans are probably the first ones to know address and other things like that

:sad: Why are you on painkillers sarie?

I had emegency surgery on Tuesday.

My appendix was tucked under my large intestine.:blink:

But it's okay, because they gave me Vicodin. Lotssssss of Vicodin.

Yup... sometimes I wonder, if we did a survey of how many of us here know Mika's address, just what exactly the results would be.

--Jack

Well I dont know his exact address but I know the place, area etc and I am sure if I went looking I could find it due to certain earlier reports stating certain features - those who know what I mean, yeh, you know what I mean!

Yup... sometimes I wonder, if we did a survey of how many of us here know Mika's address, just what exactly the results would be.

--Jack

Oh, and by the way, congrats on your 2,500th post!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Sometimes I really cannot believe the world we live in. I know a lot of people here who don't like him just because he can sing that high and they all think it's a woman and that it's not normal for a man to sing like that. I find it pretty pathetic that you wouldn't like someone just for that reason but people are...well, just people.

It really makes me bang my head on walls sometimes,not only because comments on Mika,but because it is frustrating how some just throw away great things because of prejudices that aren't even well thought out

This is so well said.

Anyway, I hope those who are so dumb to have nothing better to do, than to send letters to other people, do just that, and that they won't put their words into action. Be careful, Mika.

yeah... that was a very disturbing video, quite scary actually.

is that newspaper a reliable one or just a tabloid?

Its a tabloid - and I would not believe very much that is printed

in it - getting stories (or making them up!!) about the "in" people is a way to sell their

newspaper.

--Jack

it world be scary even if many won't admit having it

I bet Mika would be thrilled to have a number:naughty:

Sometimes I really cannot believe the world we live in. I know a lot of people here who don't like him just because he can sing that high and they all think it's a woman and that it's not normal for a man to sing like that.

I think it is fine for people to have their own opinions, and many of my best friends cannot stand Mika - but the difference is my friends dont send him hate mail or make unfair allegations. They dont like his music, just as I dont like rap music etc etc. It is just wrong when people take that too far, and this is a prime example of this.

Be careful, Mika.

Indeed!!! Stay Safe, and remember when you cross the road look left, right and listen for cars!!:naughty:

in it - getting stories (or making them up!!) about the "in" people is a way to sell their

newspaper.

before we read too much into this story,

is that newspaper reliable?

:thumb_yello:

before we read too much into this story,

is that newspaper reliable?

well its a tabloid, its the daily mirror, you have to read into it if you know what I mean! Although there were issues with hate mail last year, if my memory serves me correctly...although nothing came of it....

newspaper.

thank you wendi! (i think it's the 3rd time i asked lol)

then i wouldn't put too much energy on that story...

they like to make things up to sell newspaper... remember they don't have much else to report on him (and it's better that way) lol

This is so well said.

Anyway, I hope those who are so dumb to have nothing better to do, than to send letters to other people, do just that, and that they won't put their words into action. Be careful, Mika.

I had a moment of frustration back in autumn,and then comments on Mika added up and it made me realize by how much stupidity we are surrounded