Mika beefs up security after threatening letters

lcmlcm

Ok this is scary...:shocked:

What if one day...we read this aritcle splashed all over the front pages of news papers and magazines.."MIKA ASSASINATED"

Just the THOUGHT of it makes me shiver...:shocked:

please please don't say that :shocked:

We must never think about that thought...

*shakes head and sings love today to get rid of evil thoughts*

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe now's not the greatest time to jokingly paste a picture of a bomb into a message and send it to his MySpace.

:naughty: :naughty:

Well of course. That's the thing. I suppose I could imagine some of those people who really hate Mika being annoyed enough to scrounge around and find his address, but... it's not all that easy to do. You'd have to really, passionately, obsessively hate for that, and although I know Mika sets lots of people on edge, I don't know how many would go to that length.

But a disgruntled fan? Or a fan whose obsession went sour? That's almost more likely. Like I intimated, quite a few people on this board know his address. I bet a lot more people on various other boards (like the french one, etc) do too. And when adoration turns to hate for whatever reason, it's likely to feel a lot more personal...

Oh well, or maybe it really was just another one of those "Ugh Mika sings like a girl he's so annoying get him off the radio and tv die die" people.

--Jack

My point exactly.

And yeah, it's from a tabloid... we know how relevant and exact their information is :wink2:

Who's Selina?

She was a Mexican popstar in like... the early 90's. Then the woman who ran her fanclub ended up shooting her to death.

Who's Selina?

Selena was a Mexican American singer, she sort of had it tough growing up, then she got popular, the president of her fan club murdered her when she was 23, while she was performing :thumbdown: two weeks after her death, George W. Bush declared her birthday "Selena Day" in Texas. and i think she had just gotten married and was planning to have kids...so sad. i cry everytime i watch the movie about her :tears:

Well, I think statistics are on our side. :wink2:

Yeah. But it always makes me wonder about some ppl u know...the president of her fan club of all people murdered her!!! plus she was close to Selena...Selena had her handling the accounts of her stores etc....it's really sad :no:

Yeah. But it always makes me wonder about some ppl u know...the president of her fan club of all people murdered her!!! plus she was close to Selena...Selena had her handling the accounts of her stores etc....it's really sad :no:

Well it does seem sad, but hardly a commonplace occurence!

I'm not worrying just yet, we don't even know if it's true, for a start and there was that rumour/report last year which came to nothing.

Well it does seem sad, but hardly a commonplace occurence!

I'm not worrying just yet, we don't even know if it's true, for a start and there was that rumour/report last year which came to nothing.

Oh no...it's not this story that reminds me of that instance btw...it's something that has always been on my mind ever since i saw the movie...

I suggest Dean and FD take a psychological evaluation :naughty:

We need to remove all sharp, pointy objects from their house, aswell.

Or blunt objects. But only if they're REALLY heavy.

I suggest Dean and FD take a psychological evaluation :naughty:

I am sure I don't want to know about the deepest darkest workings of their minds. Quite sure. :boxed:

Oh no...it's not this story that reminds me of that instance btw...it's something that has always been on my mind ever since i saw the movie...

Kavi! Don't worry, girl! It's highly unlikely.

Does that include bottles of beer? They won't like it :naughty:

:naughty:

Beer bottles could be dangerous. Unless we remove all the counters and bars in their houses.

haha i'm paranoid like that i guess. people's behaviour sometimes really interests me :blink:

side note: we are SO off topic :lmao:

Ahh, its not that off topic!! I am sure we can relate it somehow!! :naughty:

BTW cute avi!!! :naughty:

Thank you!

I didn't even recognize you with your new one! I read bab's posts and I was like "...Where is Kavi?"

:naughty: Then I just recognized you. I've become too reliant on peoples' avies.:thumbdown:

Thank you!

I didn't even recognize you with your new one! I read bab's posts and I was like "...Where is Kavi?"

:naughty: Then I just recognized you. I've become too reliant on peoples' avies.:thumbdown:

:blink: We haven't spoken that long?!?!

haha yeah...true!