Mika beefs up security after threatening letters

lcmlcm

I think it makes him look quite a bit younger, but maybe a bit too rock'n'roll for the style of his music....i dont know, it could be up for a good debate i reckon!!

I just love how it's crazy! :roftl:

*wonders what Mika would look like with a mohawk*

*doesn't want to know* :naughty:

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*wonders what Mika's hair would look like straight*

*wonders why someone hasn't done that with photoshop*

Robertina has just posted pics in the Oldlings of 'Straight Mika'!!:naughty::thumb_yello:

i feared this would happen with fame and exposure....

mika

don't let the stars get you down....:wub2:

it must be difficult, i mean, living with someone watching you and following you...i hope things go back to normality, after a first alarm....

Yes I got that far...name?:sneaky2:

Pierre Jalbert

Dont have a go!! It isn't obvious at all who you're talking about, and IngievV wants a name! Would it kill you just to say who you're talking about?

Calmmmmmmmm downnnnnnnn, grasshoppah.

Ingie knows I'm just giving her a hard time.

Pierre Jalbert

Calmmmmmmmm downnnnnnnn, grasshoppah.

Ingie knows I'm just giving her a hard time.

Who the beep is Pierre Jalbert (Apart from the man on the picture) I don't know him so he's not a celeb:sneaky2:

And I didn't know that! So that hate letter of you where you said: "I'm gonna lie under your bed and pull the sheets off you in the middle of the night so you think it's a ghost mwahahaha" was just 'giving me a hard time'? I'm hurt....

We're going random XD

Who the beep is Pierre Jalbert (Apart from the man on the picture) I don't know him so he's not a celeb:sneaky2:

And I didn't know that! So that hate letter of you where you said: "I'm gonna lie under your bed and pull the sheets off you in the middle of the night so you think it's a ghost mwahahaha" was just 'giving me a hard time'? I'm hurt....

We're going random XD

He was in an old TV show called 'Combat!' back in the 60's.

You wouldn't know about it though, because you were too busy being dutch.

and unborn.

and stupid.:sneaky2:

Some people should find something better to do with their lives.

Mind your own business. :sad:

No Im not talking about fan clubs.

Although Im happy if he's got more security. He should.

EDIT

A few days ago, they showed a reportage here on TV about fans who had gone totally mad. Like this Bjork's fan who sent her an explosive package because he couldn't stand the fact she would never be with him.

Okay I know I can be a bit too blue-eyed at times.

i feared this would happen with fame and exposure....

mika

don't let the stars get you down....:wub2:

it must be difficult, i mean, living with someone watching you and following you...i hope things go back to normality, after a first alarm....

yeah, poor Mika:no:

I hope he is in safe hands with his new security.

Really though, why are people so maen to him?! He is only doing his job!

Am I the only one who wondered whether the "nasty" letters couldn't have been from fans? :fisch:

If I had someone write to me telling me they wanted to kidnap me and carry me away to a chicken island to knit forever, I'd look into hiring a bodyguard too. :naughty:

--Jack

(No, but really, he should be careful.)

That was my first thought actually... A few days ago, they showed a reportage here on TV about fans who had gone totally mad. Like this Bjork's fan who sent her an explosive package because he couldn't stand the fact she would never be with him. And according to the journalist, most agressions against pop stars/celebs are committed by fans or ex-fans.

That made me think a lot... and scared me a lot.

That was my first thought actually... A few days ago, they showed a reportage here on TV about fans who had gone totally mad. Like this Bjork's fan who sent her an explosive package because he couldn't stand the fact she would never be with him. And according to the journalist, most agressions against pop stars/celebs are committed by fans or ex-fans.

Oh I saw that show too! It was really weird!:shocked:

I mean some fans are crazily obsessed in a scary way!(not here I hope):naughty: but it is worrying......:blink:

wasn't me...

isn't it sad that I feel I have to point that out...

And according to the journalist, most agressions against pop stars/celebs are committed by fans or ex-fans.

Well of course. That's the thing. I suppose I could imagine some of those people who really hate Mika being annoyed enough to scrounge around and find his address, but... it's not all that easy to do. You'd have to really, passionately, obsessively hate for that, and although I know Mika sets lots of people on edge, I don't know how many would go to that length.

But a disgruntled fan? Or a fan whose obsession went sour? That's almost more likely. Like I intimated, quite a few people on this board know his address. I bet a lot more people on various other boards (like the french one, etc) do too. And when adoration turns to hate for whatever reason, it's likely to feel a lot more personal...

Oh well, or maybe it really was just another one of those "Ugh Mika sings like a girl he's so annoying get him off the radio and tv die die" people.

--Jack

Am I the only one who wondered whether the "nasty" letters couldn't have been from fans? :fisch:

If I had someone write to me telling me they wanted to kidnap me and carry me away to a chicken island to knit forever, I'd look into hiring a bodyguard too. :naughty:

--Jack

(No, but really, he should be careful.)

No you're not the only one. I thought about that same point...but I'm just hoping it's not the case.

Oh well, or maybe it really was just another one of those "Ugh Mika sings like a girl he's so annoying get him off the radio and tv die die" people.

--Jack

How could anyone say he sings like a girl?

Not possible.

*pinches cheek* Silly!:wink2:

--Jack

Then they're not British. He's hardly ever on the TV or radio. :naughty:

Well of course. That's the thing. I suppose I could imagine some of those people who really hate Mika being annoyed enough to scrounge around and find his address, but... it's not all that easy to do. You'd have to really, passionately, obsessively hate for that, and although I know Mika sets lots of people on edge, I don't know how many would go to that length.

But a disgruntled fan? Or a fan whose obsession went sour? That's almost more likely. Like I intimated, quite a few people on this board know his address. I bet a lot more people on various other boards (like the french one, etc) do too. And when adoration turns to hate for whatever reason, it's likely to feel a lot more personal...

--Jack

All this singer-fan obsession thing always reminds me of Selena :tears:

Anyway, I'm hoping it's what i bolded and nothing like really bad...