Mika beefs up security after threatening letters

lcmlcm

I have noticed, that in both groups calm. Not the freshest comments. If them to not stir, they will not smell. The proverb Russian says " do not touch dung, and will not stink ". On yours the link I have passed, but have not wanted to write the comment. For this purpose it is necessary to enter into group, then to remove itself. It is opposite to be spoiled again.

I have written the comment to administrators. If there normal people they should clean these 2 groups.

If each of us has written to administrators, that, probably, that it would conceive action...

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed, that in both groups calm. Not the freshest comments. If them to not stir, they will not smell. The proverb Russian says " do not touch dung, and will not stink ". On yours the link I have passed, but have not wanted to write the comment. For this purpose it is necessary to enter into group, then to remove itself. It is opposite to be spoiled again.

I have written the comment to administrators. If there normal people they should clean these 2 groups.

If each of us has written to administrators, that, probably, that it would conceive action...

Oh Lena!!

I'm literally crying from laughter!:roftl:

"do not touch dung, and will not stink"

I love it:naughty:

I love the Russian proverb! It's very true though! I suppose I didn't actually look to see the date of the comments, but even so, it's not right. I also reported the group to administration, so hopefully something will be done. I don't care if people don't want to like him, even if they want to hate him, but to publicly post how to kill him? That's just daft.

Sadly, I wouldn't be holding your breath about Facebook doing much.

Last year there was an out cry about them having groups who supported anorexia and bulimia, and they refused to remove them on the basis of free speech.

I know this is a bit more severe and more personal, but don't be overly surprised if they refuse for the same reason.

oh no... i dont believe it:jawdrop: who would threaten my poor mika-poo it makes me sooo :blowup: who ever sent those letters are on another level of low and obviously has such a low level of intelligence if anyone touches him they deserve the :giljotiini: [but until then i'll talk to the president and see if he'll loan him Air Force 1 till the coast is clear, after all i cant loose my soon to be husband i dont wanna be a soon to be widow lol. just kidding]

P.S I LOVE your weapon of choice kelzy, that would sure knock some sense into those creeps!!!! :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: What makes me even more dangerous is the fact I DON'T know how to use them!! bruce.gif

I wish you were here more often too!! :wub2:

I've just put you on my "MFCer's Online right now.. go stalk!!" alert list :naughty:

OK-NOW I'M GETTING SUCKED INTO THIS.

I HAVE A "FACEBOOK" account, so I looked into it.

This sort of thing can be reported and removal can be requested.

The content clearly violates ITEM 4 in a "FACEBOOK" "USER CONDUCT" communication.

If you have a "FACEBOOK" account, suggest you consider reporting and requesting removal.

I agree.. It would be good to get it closed..

However it won't be long before they make another one. It's like swatting flies at a bbq. :thumbdown:

:roftl::roftl: What makes me even more dangerous is the fact I DON'T know how to use them!!

I wish you were here more often too!! :wub2:

I've just put you on my "MFCer's Online right now.. go stalk!!" alert list

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Never too late to learn how to use whatever those things are of yours!

Oh cool!!! I didn't even know they had a feature like that, man I am sooooo out of things around here!!! MFC stalking, I like :naughty:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2246342118

this link is to another facebook hate group, there's a thread there on how to kill MIKA....

now this is just freaking ridiculous! Shouldn't groups like that be reported? Like...coming up with ways to kill someone? That's got to be against terms of service somehow.....

This is really disturbing, and not just because I love MIKA, but if this was about anyone this would be disturbing, highly disturbing....

OK-NOW I'M GETTING SUCKED INTO THIS.

I HAVE A "FACEBOOK" account, so I looked into it.

This sort of thing can be reported and removal can be requested.

The content clearly violates ITEM 4 in a "FACEBOOK" "USER CONDUCT" communication.

facebook.jpg

If you have a "FACEBOOK" account, suggest you consider reporting and requesting removal.

JUST A THOUGHT:

DO YOU THINK IT IS HELPFUL TO BE DISCUSSING THIS SO MUCH?

Peace.bmp

I tend to agree with the member that said: . . .

"getting threatened by a psycho isn't

something you really want to advertise . . ."

mika-freaka we have a humungous job to do!!! we love Mika, we need him to come to SA- do you think he will come just for the 2 of us?!!1 oooh imagine- I could love that! but really I play his music ALL the time- I work for a magazine and I have spoken to the editor to get him in the magazine!!! we will do it!! we love him- dont know about you , but I have NEVER in my life been so bowled over by another human being .. he has given me a new lease on life & everyone around me thinks I'm having a mid life crisis!!! hee hee- I'm just in love ....yipeeeee

i agree! i talk about him waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much to everyone around me! thats really cool about the magazine thing! he doesnt get enough good publicity here and i NEEEEED for him to come!