Mika beefs up security after threatening letters

lcmlcm

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is scary!:shocked:

I really, really hope they're just some idiots' letters, nothing serious to worry about:shocked:

This is the problem isn't it. On the one hand, if we try to stop the Mika Haters, we might make things worse. We were discussing this on the site a few months ago after the facebook stuff got noticed. I think we thought after a while that drawing attention to stuff like that was the wrong thing to do and hoped that it was all hot air and best ignored. But it sounds quite serious, if he's getting nasty letters now. His people need to give him enough protection, and he SHOULD be able to go out and party without having to worry about his safety.

This is awful!!!!

when they mean send him letters.. would they mean via myspace or like directly to his house? as there isn't any fan mail address to send it to :blink::shocked:

That's a good point! How would they know Mika's address? But I think I did read somewhere that fans leave stuff at his house. If that is true, his enemies could know where he lives and send letters there.

If the letters go to his Facebook and Myspace, they can be stopped, but if they go to his house, they may need to monitor what gets posted there and Mika needs to start being more careful about who he gives his address out to.

That's a good point! How would they know Mika's address? But I think I did read somewhere that fans leave stuff at his house. If that is true, his enemies could know where he lives and send letters there.

If the letters go to his Facebook and Myspace, they can be stopped, but if they go to his house, they may need to monitor what gets posted there and Mika needs to start being more careful about who he gives his address out to.

I hardly think he just gives out his address though :blink:

some things I'd like to say

first,it's so sad that there are people out there that actually feel the need to send those kind of letters or messages

now they may jusy be E-ballers or in this case paper-ballers (finally get to use that term,ha! ) and tose are people who in real life would run scared and not even think of offending or threatening

Even so,I am not saying these things are not to be taken seriously,especially if they are repeated

now secondly,we should take the following steps:

1. Do a "Leave Mika Alone" video,for distraction :glasses2:

2. Put together a task force with shoot at sight autorisation :glasses2:

some things I'd like to say

first,it's so sad that there are people out there that actually feel the need to send those kind of letters or messages

now they may jusy be E-ballers or in this case paper-ballers (finally get to use that term,ha! ) and tose are people who in real life would run scared and not even think of offending or threatening

Even so,I am not saying these things are not to be taken seriously,especially if they are repeated

now secondly,we should take the following steps:

1. Do a "Leave Mika Alone" video,for distraction :glasses2:

2. Put together a task force with shoot at sight autorisation :glasses2:

Someone already did a Leave Mika alone video....tragic as it was....

I am astonished at the rubbish groups people make on facebook directed at Mika, fanning anti-Mika sentiment. I suppose they exist for other people too, but isn't it funny that just because a guy sings in a high voice, people think its OK to make defamatory and/or threatening comments.

What ever happened to Live and let Live???

I am astonished at the rubbish groups people make on facebook directed at Mika, fanning anti-Mika sentiment. I suppose they exist for other people too, but isn't it funny that just because a guy sings in a high voice, people think its OK to make defamatory and/or threatening comments.

yeah... that was a very disturbing video, quite scary actually.

is that newspaper a reliable one or just a tabloid?

Soo...I searched on youtube :lmao: wonderful video...that's that,we've been outscreamed

Truth is,I actually started liking Mika because a friend (with a very vast culture,of course) played me GK and went on about how "hahaaa,that's such a weird woman!"

and my first thought was,is she really that stupid? so I basically stated listening to him out of a little personal revenge

Relax actually struck me fist,it still is my fav

Obviously,from that,narrow minded people exclude and insult him just because he has a voice they have never heard before,being unable to appreciate the quality of it all

I truly respect all Mika fans because they obviously have superior judging ablitities

I remember someone objecting one single imbecile thing to Happy Ending " that's too high"

It really makes me bang my head on walls sometimes,not only because comments on Mika,but because it is frustrating how some just throw away great things because of prejudices that aren't even well thought out

Ok this is scary...:shocked:

What if one day...we read this aritcle splashed all over the front pages of news papers and magazines.."MIKA ASSASINATED"

Just the THOUGHT of it makes me shiver...:shocked:

I don't even want to think of such a think :shocked: *shuts eyes and pretends she never read that*

Ok this is scary...:shocked:

What if one day...we read this aritcle splashed all over the front pages of news papers and magazines.."MIKA ASSASINATED"

Just the THOUGHT of it makes me shiver...:shocked:

see I don't really wanna make a big deal out of it,but I remember my mom saying some time ago that she's actually afraid of that

Her being an opera singer and loving Mika,several people actually called him the modern Mozart

anyway,first they gotta kill Chris Crocker

i've just read that article too & decided to pop on here to see if it had been posted, glad that it is taken seriously though but it is sad when things come to this:thumbdown: oh and the security man has looked after Jay Kay my number 2 after Mika:wink2:

There is a very simple solution to this problem.

MIKA takes 20 of us whereever he goes. It's not like we'd make him pay us. We would do it out of love. No one could get through 20 of us :) It'd be like that spartan turtle on the movie 300. We could just layer ourselves around him and no one would get through.

On a serious note though...do you think that MIKA ever suspected he would some day need to get a body guard? It makes me wonder about when he was like me, sitting here in front of a computer and laughing or crying with friends online, whether he thought this kind of amazing thing would ever happen to him, to the point that he actually needs someone to guard his body??

I'd guard his body. No problems.

What's happening today? Should we kill everone who makes music or says things that we don't like?:blink::sneaky2: As said before; live and let live. All this bloody stuff is making me sad. I wonder where we're going, how low can we go??:thumbdown: