Mika beefs up security after threatening letters

lcmlcm

I'm with you there, I drive to London quite a lot especially around the area he lives, and I'm terrified of accidently coming across his house, as I don't want people hassling me about where he lives, it's none of their business and I don't need the aggrievation.

And FD, you should know theres no way you'll get him in a helicopter!

Yep. The morning after the first Brixton gig I had arranged to meet my sis in that area as that is where she works so it was the only place. However, I felt almost guilty even going there...and standing on the street, talking to my sister , I was just desperate to get back down into the tube station in case I was seen in the area!:shocked:

I would feel exactly the same :blush-anim-cl:

But luckily I don't even know in what area he lives.

And I want to keep it that way :naughty:

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't tell anyone. :wink2:

(Or you could just be a bitch since no one ever hassles me about it.)

Why wouldn't Mika go in a helicopter? It should be a piece of cake after flying John Travolta's jets. :mf_rosetinted:

Ha ha, it's all in the statistics!LOL!

Yep. The morning after the first Brixton gig I had arranged to meet my sis in that area as that is where she works so it was the only place. However, I felt almost guilty even going there...and standing on the street, talking to my sister , I was just desperate to get back down into the tube station in case I was seen in the area!:shocked:

Yeah I'm starting to feel that way too. I don't want to run into MFCers or Mika's family close to the house and started avoiding it for that reason. In December I didn't think it was necessary, but this time I started hearing stories about many fans wandering around in the area.

I lived a couple of blocks away for a year so I feel like it's "my" neighbourhood as much as Mika's, but I really don't want the family to feel like they can't get any peace in their own home.

Ok heres what we should do. All MFC members should get together , smuggle Mika and all his freinds and family into a plane. We should then all move to an 'island just off the coast of Mexico(wah), and here we clould all live happily ever after! Does that not sound like a 'Happy Ending' :thumb_yello: Seriously though i do hope all this is just some storm in a teacup and these idiots can all just leave him alone and try to live some sort of normal life. :thumbdown:

I mean I do know what area of London Mika lives in now - thanks to you lot.

But that's as far as it goes. Wouldn't even want to know what road he lives in or what house number.

Unfortunately for some fans their lives depend on knowing this stuff.

Can't believe people are messaging FD abit it though - for god's sake he's not gonna tell you - so give it a rest. :(

Actually the whole time I was a Blur fan I knew exactly where Damon lived with Justine and at some point where he lived with his new partner.

Did I ever go and stalk him. Never ever. I have a life lol.

I'm sure Mika will be OK, I'm afraid most stars go through this at some stage.

Hopefully whoever this is will lose interest and soon.

It's just a shame that something Mika has wanted to do since well forever ends up having these drawbacks. That's fame for you, he might class himself as a musician first and formost but some nutters only see the fame side of things.

Hope he stays safe. Continues to do what he wants to do. And comes back with a fantastic second record. That's all I want.

:)

C'mon you guys can we stop saying things like 'assasination and john lennon ' and such. We don't know even if this story is true or not!! If it is we all should not be devoting our time and energy to this 'idiot' and concentrate on other things Mika related. Just thought i'd add my tuppence worth. :wink2:

Yeah, I do think people are over-reacting abit.

I mean John Lennon's case was extreme to say the least.

I mean they're tons of celebs who unfortunately go through this to some degree, and it doesn't get to this point.

So relax guys. I'm sure Mika will be fine.

Last night I had a dream.

I dreamt I was in the mall, getting Selena's autograph for my friend Ian. And the mall was closing, and as I was leaving with a bunch of people, I grabbed a free-sample donut, and took a bite. Then I screamed "IT TASTES LIKE POWDERED SUGAR AND ASS" and spit it out. But then like... Selena walked past and turned into Mika.

I completely blame this stupid thread.:sneaky2:

I dreamt I was in the mall, getting Selena's autograph for my friend Ian. And the mall was closing, and as I was leaving with a bunch of people, I grabbed a free-sample donut, and took a bite. Then I screamed "IT TASTES LIKE POWDERED SUGAR AND ASS" and spit it out. But then like... Selena walked past and turned into Mika.

It's a sign. :no:

It's a sign. :no:

I don't get it :blink: :blink:

Pop prince Mika has beefed up his security after receiving threatening letters. The Grace Kelly singer was being trailed by a muscly guard when he partied in London clubs Movida and Bungalow 8 last week.

The minder, who has worked for Jamiroquai star Jay Kay, said: "I've been watching Mika for the past three days. He's had nasty letters and we're taking them seriously."

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/showbiz/showbiznews/2008/03/16/mika-beefs-up-security-after-threatening-letters-98487-20353323/

:thumbdown:

POOR MIKA!!!! I hope everythign works out well for him.

I truly dislike people who don't like HIM!!! He has not done anything wrong!!!

HUGS for you mister!!!!!!

All MFC members should get together , smuggle Mika and all his freinds and family into a plane. We should then all move to an 'island just off the coast of Mexico(wah), and here we clould all live happily ever after!

I only see it end brutal.